Keeping my family safe

Hi, I have read that a person wants to postpone a meeting about job and because of that she did a ritual, in the day of meeting one of her co worker did a massive heart attack and the magick worked , how can manifest my wants without harming my family. A buddy advised I should say in spell “while keeping me and my family safe” ?

3 Likes

Intention is a powerful thing. I would second adding the phrasing on the end of the wish… the best thing to do in my opinion is to be very clear in what you want and how you want to achieve it.

3 Likes

Detail your spell when doing it

2 Likes

Being too specific limits magick as Gordon winterfield says.

Give me an example,please. What is your idea about detailing?

Just visualize a white-gold light protecting your family with Affirmations

Like what I said above? “While keeping me and my family safe”?

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

u worry too much. If you keep worrying about the negative outcome, it will interfere with the spell. Your worry intent might actually come true cuz your thinking it.

3 Likes

I think I should read both Gordon and archer’s books to find a calm mindset. Both authors say spirits are intelligent and doesn’t harm you or others in manifesting process

1 Like

''Dont touch in member x and y of my family ’

2 Likes

Yeah that’ll work. “Without harm to anyone or anything.” is a common one too. Like others mentioned, it really is about your intent and the strength of it. Be more specific if that makes you feel at ease.

2 Likes