Karma and Demonic power

Two years ago I was teaching in a college. I always worked hard and worked more thn what was needed, still my director one day called me at his office and insulted and yelled at me without my mistake (that time even he knew he was wrong and the mistake was done by somebody else with whom he had his stupid extra marital affair), that day I just couldn’t take it and resigned. It is really devastating when you work your ass off and still somebody pokes you for no reason. I should have and could have cursed him but the only thing that stopped me from cursing him was his baby girl who was adopted (a month old that time). I didn’t want to hurt her at all ( that soul deserved to see the world and experience parent love) by cursing the father. I couldn’t sleep for few days and this memory never got deleted from my brain. I had no idea what he was doing or the staff was doing till yesterday.
Today my ex students called and told me that THE DIRECTOR IS NO MORE due to covid 19 .
It was like the best news I could get in this pendemic situation. M feeling like celebrating it with cake and whiskey :partying_face:. I don’t know if m being a bitch or a good person being happy but definitely I can’t share my happiness on his death to people around me so thought of writing it here being a witch. I m still sorry for his daughter, but looks like it’s not me it was karma for him, he was hardly good to anyone anyhow.
Plus I have noticed whenever I work with Lucifuge rofocale he brings down all the people who are harmful around me. Last March my friend’s friend was being an ass just bcz I didn’t accept his offer and he fell in a river where we were supposed to go for boating lol, his leg slipped he got hurt badly :rofl: . I just connected with Lucifuge two days ago again and today I got this news and it’s a Saturday as well, And with Lucifuge side by side I was invoking ars Goetia so yesterday I finished invoking all ars Goetia too (like the invocation was going on for weeks). So now it’s karma or Lucifuge or ars Goetia or all together I have no idea but it feels so good, justice :heart: that bastard is dead without me doing anything extra :heartpulse: :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

the director?

sometimes people get what’s coming to them

3 Likes

This is very true

1 Like

I would feel bad about the little girl aswell but judging from what you shared about your ex-boss…well if hes the same with children she might actually be better off without him.

Go ahead and feel like the evil witch that you are :stuck_out_tongue:
But seriously, you did nothing to cause that and whether you feel good or bad about it doesnt change anything about the situation. Allow your feelings to come and go as they want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yuppp

1 Like

Yes right … thank you :heart::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Some entities who watch over us punish those who wrong us because said entities like us. I’ve seen this happen in my own life too

4 Likes

isnt it beautiful how much some entities love us?

5 Likes

Very true :smiley::+1:

2 Likes