Kali showing up as a succubus?

I saw “her” for the third time last week, and all 3 times it has gotten sexual.

Anyone else have this experience with Kali?

I’m still trying to figure out for sure, 100%, without a doubt that this dark female spirit is the Goddess Kali. I’m still pretty bad at communicating with spirits, so all I have is what I think. No straight answers.

Does that sound like her to anyone else? Very dark female form and sexual?

Also…to anyone that is possessed, do you ever catch glimpses of the possessing entity while you are asleep, or half asleep? And maybe have it get sexual whenever you see them?

3 Likes

That doesn’t really sound like her to be completely honest. She isn’t a succubus. Succubi are Abrahamic/Daemonic beings. She’s not really explicitly tied to sex or lust either.

7 Likes

Lol. Just cuz she is black doesn’t mean she is Kali. She is an entity/principle beyond the non dual realm. Pretty hard to get her blessing/energy/contact.

6 Likes

Not on any serious way. Getting physical manifestation of any entity means he/she has more or less become part of you. Its huge

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say she is a succubus, she is a Hindu goddess committed to her husband Shiva. Maybe she is a dominant succubus with a higher power? Like you were addressing she was presenting herself like that. You know some demons do worship Maa Kali. I’m just saying this because I worship her. And she’s nothing like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have worked with Kali when i was practicing hinduism and she is a powerful godess i viewed her more as a mother figure not like a sex godess such as Lilith.

1 Like

Some say Shiva is a form of Lucifer therefore Kali could be a form of Lilith.

1 Like

Not in my religion they’re not.

1 Like

Looks like you are having sleep paralysis or something similar . I had dreams like that as well , comes when we are stressed and nervous.

I have. From what you describe, the energy signature seems nothing like Ma Kali.

Mind you, I have encountered many spirits pretending to be Goddess Kali. When she comes, it may possibly be the most intense energy you have ever experienced.

Like Goku mentioned, just because this being is black doesn’t mean it’s Kali Ma.

4 Likes

Ohhh man, sorry to hear this . U R going through some serious Kundalini crisis. Hope U the best. Going to PM U a healing mantra and some simple procedure which can heal EVEN MOST OF THE MOST INCURABLE DISEASE, doesn’t matter if the patient has eaten a glass of nuclear waste.

there are 2 dates for the chanting one will be on 19th of this month and the next ( better one ) will be on july. I AM SURE U WILL RECOVER.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same kind of experience with a blue female with four arms about 5-6 years ago when i started practicing witchcraft.

It was a demonic/evil/negative form so i got out of it. But while i was into it this kali was my higher power and boy let me tell you she knows how to use that very long tung.

Then after i get back into church to make a long story short i got out of it and then they kicked me out for talking about sex to much and i lied and said i was in a relationship with 2 women because that gives you status

At the age of 35 i am a virgin. It has been forced on me so many times i really don’t have any desire for it. my hand is enough.

I have tried to copulate with women three times, Because of the abuse i suffered it didn’t work and trust me it took a while to get over the shame of being 19 and nailing a girl for 45 minutes and it just didn’t work.

With all of that in the background it’s really not surprising i kind of avoid sex and girls and men that are into me.

The first sexual experience that i ever had that worked was with a blue bitch i saw and felt with four arms a long tung and black hair. Then i rejected her and then 2 other female beings came into my life and even while i was attending church i was told by this what i thought was jesus that they were angels put there by him when for about a few months i thought they were demons/negative entities that i allowed in my life while i was into the occult.

And yes i get sexual with them and they have fangs and claws and they use them on me and i love it.So I’ve been doing this sense 2017 and that is actually what i was talking about with the two women so in a way i was not lying. But even they have told me that i am still a virgin. Sex with spiritual entities doesn;t count. And no I’m not saying any more believe it if you want or not and no I’m not getting into how we do it.

Now the blue bitch is coming around and that’s actually kind of why I guess I’m posting this.The’re supposedly succubi but if they take my energy there is always more there because i never seem to be lacking in any.

But the weird part about this “kali” or as i like to call her “the blue bitch” she has fangs like a vampire and drinks my life force but gives me her power in return.

What has me confused is i have been a practicing christian and did the church thing for about 15 1/2 -16 years and read my bible faithfully even while i was into that witchcraft and now all of this shit is coming up.

One of the original 2 angels is an arctic fox/white kitsune and the other one is a dragon and yea i know what the bible says about dragons being satan. Then the blue bitch comes around again.

And yes i suffer from a few mental things and am on medication but what i don’t understand a few days ago i pray to jesus for 3 1/2 hours and nothing happens. i pray to this kali/the blue bitch and her arms wrap around me and i feel like it usually does with christ.

But at the same time the more of my past that i remember because i buried all of it in my mind /made myself forget it to protect myself etc… Both of my parents are pedophiles. Mom got pregnant with my kid after seducing me when i was young and believe me that’s not even the worst of it. She had an abortion. i was 12 or 14.

This is all going through my head and it’s just confusing. There is more to it but this is roughly the gist of it. But also at the same time i fucking despise the church and it’s members. 95%-99% of the people that did these things to me go there.

I’ve quit going to church and i can completely understand why many are burned to the ground. I was going to put this as a reply to a post from a guy talking about kakli s a succubus but this just all came out. maybe typing actually helped.

But at the same time I’m in a good area in my life and starting this friday I’m getting back into therapy and I’m going to try to reconcile with my biological father. because he mite have changed. I am not going to with mo biological mother. she’d still fucking crazy. I mean i have all this shit in my head but it is finally getting a little more tolerable. Things are looking up it’s just taking a while to get rid of all of this shit. Anyways there you go.

Post something or don’t i just had to get that out

2 Likes

try to split your info into paragraphs its hard to read that format

1 Like

Nope… Maa Kali is not married to Lord Shiva. Maa Parvati is Lord Shiva’s wife.

OK, I DID go through that post of Yours ( ANd do follow ’ Dark’s ’ advice from now of splitting it into multiple paragraphs ) . But If that’s really the case then, U NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP, Brother.

U have experienced some REALLY INTENSE FUCKED UP SHIT AND IT HAS COMPLETELY MADE U FUCKED, almost NON-FUNCTIONAL. ( not judging in any way. U R still self-conscious and There are some Serious sadistic Filthy scums out there, AND U R million times better than them ).

If U need help in Healing, DO let me know. All those Traumas, ill-ness , even social awkwardness can be gotten rid of within at most Few days.!

2 Likes

I don’t know where in the hell that came from. sorry about the paragraph thing but i failed ninth grade english. The whole grammer crap never made any sense to me. But yes it is around 3:14 am and i am about to go to my doctors for an evaluation at around 9 am. After that i will be assigned a therapist but i guess what i was trying was maybe if there are some ways i could get help that are i guess “?occultish?” or maybe i guess “?shadow working?” but yea I’m open to it. don’t know how to pm/im you but i will try to figure it out. I’m open to really anything.

1 Like

Im posting this so the moderator will see it. I’m new to forums and have never really done them before. How do you post a greeting as i was told to two weeks ago to do? I’ll still keep looking to see how this site operates I’ve just never really well… you get my point

1 Like

@william_soyars Doing an introduction is simple. Go to the main screen, and click on the big grey button on the right that says “NEW TOPIC.” When the dialogue box pops up, choose NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS from the category menu and write your post.

thank you

1 Like

There’s a short probationary period to keep spammers etc at bay, you have a legit invite for this so I promoted your account so you can send PMs to people. :+1:

Also edited in some paragraph breaks so that issue doesn’t deter people from replying helpfully. Keep us posted how things are going.