Kali ma warnings before beginning

I don’t know if Kali Ma will call someone to work with her but the synchronicities are impossible to ignore at this point . I started working with Lilith on my birthday in September, this led to a spider that I posted a thread about because this spider stayed at my bedroom window for 2 months . That’s beyond strange in my experience, so research and intuition led me to Hekate. So I have her an altar in my home . I did rituals with her for guidance as I enter crossroads. Then I’m riding listening to instrumentals and I kept hearing calling Kali into my body , ego death, catching these bodies , taken heads for a hobby. I was like yo, that’s pretty dope , wth made me think of this . Then I heard a voice say , you’ve summoned me, I’m here to help. Long story short, I have depression, ptsd and a rare blood disorder which I’m managing with many modalities including meditation and mantras to retrain my brain and nervous system. Well pain made me wake up last night around 3am, I began searching for a meditation to do, it had nothing to do with Kali in my search , but there it was , Kali Ma, 30 minute mantra for vampires . I was curious, so I played it and within minutes my body was jerking , I got spooked kike most newbs would but I somehow knew it’s some bull crap in my life blocking my highest potential from happening. As I continued to listen , the pain began subsiding , I was amazed as to how calm ans comforted I felt . I typed Kali in my email just to see what would come up and a doctor named Shamini Jain had a course that used mantras to alter bio fields , activate self power and healing as well as clear karma . The science she has presented to the world hasn’t been disputed by anyone. She proved her spiritual workings with science and technology. Needless to say , I don’t remember signing up for this Dr’s newsletter. So after asking for help with the issues I have , I was led to her only to find out she’s similar to Hekate, it seems like i was led to Kali at the cross roads . So can anyone give me some warnings , insights and experiences as to what I can possibly expect from working with her.

6 Likes

She has always been very sweet with me like a mother, I am not cautious when working with her, I’d say go for it, the only thing is I think she will change your world completely (though I’m not sure) be prepared for that.

3 Likes

Thank you for this. I don’t feel anything but embrace . She wants to help me destroy things that are destructive to my path, I’m a newb so being able to get perspective ms from others is priceless! Did she require you to chant regularly or you moved at your own pace and path ?

Her energy can be powerful due to her connection to the Crown chakra so balance your workings by invoking Ganesha often (he has associations to the root chakra). Actually prior to working with any Hindu or even Vedic God, invoke Ganesha as he is a gatekeeper similar to Papa Legba.

Now Kali Ma can be incredibly fierce and vicious but most of the time she’s sweet and loving. Actually when I first met her face to face, she was very sweet and gentle but I know that she has a very powerful warriorside

3 Likes

it depends, she was always with me even when I didnt chant regularly

2 Likes

Thank you. That makes perfect sense !

1 Like

In my experience of working with Lilith and also leading me to work with Goddess Kali,
both being aspects of the feminine divine and the dark goddess, are certainly about change and empowerment more than anything else.
I’ve found both to be very nurturing, though yes there are times when they can be fierce, though like any mother/feminine energy it’s no surprise, for the most part, in my experience, it was more of an “I told you so” and the punishment was more along the lines of self inflicted drama, the less I listened the more trouble I ended up with.
I wouldn’t say there are really any warnings to give, other than it’s better not to let your ego get in the way. When they warn you to stay away from something, unless you’d rather find out the hard way why, (like I did), it’s better to simply listen. Kali and Lilith certainly both know how to whoop some ass in your defense too, personally I think their great to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to begin.

2 Likes

It’s always good to be cautious when working with an entity no matter how motherly, fatherly, loving you feel or think they are. Entities are as fluid in their actions as we are.

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you there, caution is always good regardless.
However caution goes hand in hand with respect, I’m sure you’d agree :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very helpful . Ppl say Ganesh is the gate keeper and I should gain access through Ganesh before Kali Ma. Any thoughts on that ?

2 Likes

If I was to speak of my own journey, I had Ganesha show up prior to my working with either Lilith or Kali, and that long before. When working with Lilith or Kali, I didn’t work with Ganesha before hand, nor during, except for one meditation recently and that’s already after at least a year or more, and didn’t specifically have to do with my working with either Lilith or Kali.
So personally I would suggest doing what feels right for you, because for myself it wasn’t something I did beforehand and had no problems other than those I caused myself.

2 Likes

I’ve never worked with Kali Ma although I am working to become a Priestess of Goddess Hekate :heart: I highly suggest you keep working with her . Today November 16th is actually one of her sacred days where we honor her as her underworld aspect and guardian!

I’m also working on completely eliminating the 3 vices so I may form a better relationship with Mother Lilith :heart:

Also I wanted to note with you about the spider that was in your window for 2 months . The same thing happened to me a couple months back. It maybe have even been there for 3 months and practically covered half of the doorway. The Spider Deity is Sepheranz ! And she is supposedly older than Hekate although works very closely with her. She conducts a series of wicked trials to test to see who is worthy !

3 Likes

Great advice. I’ve never heard of this goddess whose representation is the spider. I’m going to do some research. It feels familiar… no pun intended. Fyi, it’s amazing to be a newb and have synchronicities with others like you. I got some Much needed encouragement to continue my journey! Thank my love :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I started my dark path journey with kali being a Hindu myself… she is very powerful and Indian tantra magic (black magic) doesn’t allow people to chant some of her mantras randomly unprepared due to its high vibrational power ( people do get severe headache or faints) …though you can pick the mantra your body chooses. even if you don’t ask her anything she will make you a powerful person :slightly_smiling_face: and clear obstructions from your life. She will clear your bad karmas quickly so that you get a happy future but for cleansing those karma you need to be prepared a bit :blush: . Few hard lessons you know, but it can be happy time as well you never know. She loves red… :wink:. All the best… :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Very interesting, it is the first time I’ve heard of the goddess Sepheranz, I do know of Arachne (who was also wonderful to work with) and when I looked up Sepheranz, the first I got to see was a correlation. When I read of the spider goddess Sepheranz, Arachne was the first I thought of, I find it very interesting that they correlate or are even possibly considered to be the same goddess. Well wishing on your path :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes