KAE, a spiritual guy, but new to what it meants

Hello all, i´m a Norwegian artist by the name KAE (it´s my initials and artist name).

And i recently decided to join here because… well… i´m experiencing things my psyche is having a hard time dealing with.

Like having sudden negative energy drops while beeing out on the town.
Calling out events right before or way before they happen. It´s mostly intuition and good guesses, but sometimes its to on the fucking nose…
(1/4 of Oslo will tumble into the sea at some point (called it!!))

I also started doing psychedelic mushrooms and LSD about 1-2 years back, but i started in small doses so my sanity is not gone from that (im´29 years of age)

Today i did about 3 Grams of the Golden Teacher (a mushy from Asia), and it woke up something deep inside of me. An Ancient golden dragon.
i´v been trying to tame spirit animals and found i am a wolf tied to silver (because its pure), but i´m also a Aries on the star charts.

So i´m stubborn af…
All of this come because i wanted more contact with myself, and now im worried about what it means going forward.

Anyone have any experience or anything readable about what i´m experiencing?
I gotta be honest, i´v never felt as powerfull before as when the dragon awoke…
i even wrote a spoken word chant about it.
Is this something i have to feel out, or are there safe guides for exploration?
Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are your spiritual explorations currently just limited to your psychedelic experiences?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks!

I´v been using psychedelics as a way to afirm a state of self, taking travels inwards.
I have no practical magical experience no:)
My spiritual exploration is not limited to tripping, but i have a dark, dark childhood trauma i needed to get past, and getting love for self i didn´t find until i did mushrooms and LSD.
Now i see things way more clearly. but i´m still a drop in and ocean :wink:
I do realize we are meat vessels or instruments of some sort, but i´m looking for something that will lend me a guiding hand!
And so, i´m on a magic forum! hehehehe.

Hello there KAE, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

I love to see this. I think theres different ideas regarding hallucinogens in practice which is all fine. I’ve found entheogens useful when contextualized in practice. For me, success is when something is brought back! Welcome!

1 Like

i´v had great luck with envisioning my inner self battling my darkness for the past couple of years. And i have to say, it´s payed of in ways i could never imagine.
I keep getting back positive notions and thoughs after breaking down my own darkness, finding pieces of myself or new piece-implements to keep fighting.
It was after i learned that i put the darkness there myself, to forget, that i started to feel off. like something was´t doing what it was suppose to.
That feeling was the world not doing what it´s suppose too, and today a few hours ago i was “imbibed” by this spirit (why i came here).
i felt like Smaug when he looses the gem or whatever.
But all that came out were these deep bouldering roars and this inner vision of a great gold dragon waking up again.
I think we´re both done with state of the world, his breath is pure warmth, no fire.
I found a “connect with your dragon” sound guide, and it was nice… except he showed me the future, which was on fire… so, we gotta burn down some institutions !! woohoo