Justice

Could you curse yourself by sending a spirit against yourself in my case Dike godess of justice…

or someone else give them exactly what they deserve.

So if I acted kind and I had this curse I would be rewarded and if acted badely I would be punished.

Be very careful about levying anything that’s a “curse” against yourself - I did this a while ago to try and modify my own behaviour, and nearly died as a result.

I think it’s becase the intent/thought-form “curse” implies no leniency in getting the result, and that all other considerations - life, well-being that fosters growth, and ability to work around or compromise - is gone. You’d be better signing a pact with an entity asking them to guide you, a curse implies a spitefulness and a remorselessness that won’t actually foster growth.

At least, that was my experience.

English isn’t my firs language now why won’t it work?

Because a curse is recless ?

I didn’t get you,sorry.

Lady justice is blind no matter the circumtance if you act wrongly you’ll get punished.

Yes: reckless - the outcome is more important than your well-being.

[/quote]

Yes: reckless - the outcome is more important than your well-being.
[/quote]

Isn’t that the point ?

But what curse did you place on yourself?

Explain me.
Because hearing your experience I’m starting to not want to do the ritual anymore.

I placed a curse to stop myself doing something and became so ill I could no longer do it - the curse was supposed to help me be healthier, but all it did was exactly what I’d stated - stop me. The extra damage didn’t help me become healthier though and it was a huge mistake, probably the rost one I’ve ever made with magick.

I’m not going into too much detail but it was a fairly normal health thing and I nearly died from trying to curse it out of my life, so a pact would be better.

so a pact would be better.
[/quote]

A pact with justice any idea how to do this.
Would it be posible to link her to a ring and have her talk to my mind when I wear it.

[quote=“atherius, post:7, topic:2774”]A pact with justice any idea how to do this.
Would it be posible to link her to a ring and have her talk to my mind when I wear it.[/quote]

Can you communicate with spirits reliably yet? If you can, or if you have a method of divination that you can rely upon, try that perhaps.

I don’t understand why you want to give up your free will this early on though, so I would suggest you work on mastering the skills: divination, evocation and invocation, and soul-travel, before you bind yourself, whether that’s irrevocably or just for a set period of time.

[q
I don’t understand why you want to give up your free will this early on though,

I want to have a ring or something that tells me what is just always so that I can act just I want to act just …I’m not giving up my free will

Okay, so not a pact, a sort of “Yes/No” thing to help guide you along the path you’ve chosen?

That makes sense.

Can you reliably communicate with gods, spirits, entities at all? If you can, ask them for more info, if you can’t then you’ll need to learn a method to do this, for example start out with this:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/divination/3-secret-tips-opening-third-eye.php

Use clarity products by lucky mojo. They are used to see what is just, among other things.

That is interesting.

Lady Eva, I seem to remember the demonolaters saying something about cursing aspects of yourself.
Is this foolishness then, or were they talking about something different?

I think this is something you just need to be careful how you approach it. Any spell or ritual can backfire if things are not taken into consideration. I always recommend divinations before spell casting. Look to see the effects of the spell, look to see how it will effect you both positive and negative.

[quote=“DarthMordus, post:12, topic:2774”]Lady Eva, I seem to remember the demonolaters saying something about cursing aspects of yourself.
Is this foolishness then, or were they talking about something different?[/quote]

I don’t know how demonolatry works or anything about what they do, it might make sense within that context, the same way I personally believe it’s right for me to eat meat but I can see that people who are vegan have a valid approach. I really don’t know, but my best guess would be that they’re doing it within a paradigm where it makes sense, whereas my attempt was just sloppy magick with, as TWF says, not enough checking in advance.

The thing about a curse is it’s got such a simple focus it takes the simplest route to deliver that - it’s like taking a shotgun to your corns, it might work but there’s far more chance of unwanted bad effects. That’s my experience anyway fwiw - I don’t think it’s something to mess with because there are usually better routes to get the desired outcome.