Just Zmoan :)

I saw messaging visions again today.
It was as if I was talking to someone on discord, and the messages were coming by themselves.
Also, someone was whispering “hey”, “shhs”.

Then I felt a very warm and intense energy in my body, it was definitely a beautiful energy.

I believe this has to do with the channeling I did with Lilith yesterday and the development I wanted.

Today I first prayed to Lilith and asked her to send my succubus to me, and then I meditated listening to the music below. It was the most intense spiritual experience I’ve ever had in my life.

It’s so intense that I can’t express it in words.

1 Like

An important thing I learned today; Don’t tell others what you’ve been through with Succubus, at least some of them don’t like it.

I called Lilith today with a healing intent, shortly after I started I felt a warmth on my right side and pressure on my forehead. After 15 minutes or more I heard a voice saying “don’t keep me busy”. After saying and imagining what I wanted, I gave permission to go (…).
In addition to candle incense, I used blood and black mirror.

Today I connected much more deeply with my Succubus and invoked much better. Everything was so realistic and energetic today! It was the first time I had such an intense experience.

Today i will meditate on this video

Im starting working with Cimejes

I give some offerings to my succubus and asked questions. :slightly_smiling_face: