Just Why Can't He Stop Vlogging?!

Just why can’t he stop vlogging?!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVigilantChristian/search?query=yoga
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVigilantChristian/videos

I have already started work on him. He may be exposed for his own lies and deceit. Feel free to join in.

You could just stop watching him… your eyeballs, your monitor! :wink:

Or like I said set up a channel of your own to get your own beliefs across, usually it’s better to act than react.

11 Likes

I do have my own channel, but it’s more for songs and music (in which I do speak my mind) rather than vlogs. People on YouTube are waaay too rude.

Also, I’m not worried about me, personally. I know what he’s saying is bllsht, and he’s never gonna convert me, but many, many people (incl. those in their teens and twenties) watch him, and totally agree w/ him. As a commentator said, he brainwashes people just as much as the “Illuminati” supposedly do. Heck! He’s got more views than E.A. Koetting, and that’s telling!

1 Like

Turn comments off - comments on YT are incredibly and notoriously bad, I installed the CommentSnob add-on years ago, and have only turned it off 2 or 3 times since then - that was out of morbid curiosity, and all those times I instantly regretted it.

Seriously, YT seems to draw a new low in online commenting.

I also have Ghostery which blocks a lot of comments powered by Disqus, it makes the online experience much nicer, and I’m pretty sure I missed nothing worth reading. I can’t find it now but I saw a cartoon comparing internet content to lamp-posts, the light is the content you came for, the comments section is like the dogs pissing up the base…

You don’t eat crappy food, why expose yourself to crappy thoughts any more than strictly necessary?

5 Likes

So your saying you plan to pull the pants down on someone who is already naked?

The only people who believe this guy are people who are as crazy as he is. And there’s no convincing them.

1 Like

Oh leave him, it’s good comedy.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:3, topic:5619”]I do have my own channel, but it’s more for songs and music (in which I do speak my mind) rather than vlogs. People on YouTube are waaay too rude.

Also, I’m not worried about me, personally. I know what he’s saying is bllsht, and he’s never gonna convert me, but many, many people (incl. those in their teens and twenties) watch him, and totally agree w/ him. As a commentator said, he brainwashes people just as much as the “Illuminati” supposedly do. Heck! He’s got more views than E.A. Koetting, and that’s telling![/quote]

Yeah,but he’s downright hilarious…literally,the only reason I’d ever watch his videos is for a laugh,and even then I can’t finish them because of the stupidity.

And sure,he may be brainwashing teenagers,but I know(not think,not deduce,I KNOW),that those teenagers aren’t really masters of their own life.In fact,many of them literally think Ouija Boards put you in contact with aeonic demons that will possess you,or offer you a pact,or drink your memories,or whatever crazy crap neophitic teenage muggles say that make the serious black magician who happens to be in his teen years squeal at the ignorance.

So seriously,he’s not worth my ritual time cursing,my implement and reagent gathering time preparing for cursing,or my attention watching.

Because my life is awesome,and it’s just getting awesomer,and in his paradigm that makes me an Illuminati overlord.

Woohoo!I didn’t even know I was secretly the leader of a cult!It’s a secret I’ve been keeping from everyone,even myself!f

4 Likes

What an idiot! Not you, the viligant christian guy. Again with the Illuminati conspiracy crap. Oh yeah, right, the Illuminati was behind the making of the Lego movie. They paid the directors and producers off so they could help with the making of the film and fill it subliminal messages and symbols to pervert your young and impressionable child’s mind with their Satanic Luciferian evil magick agenda to turn them away from god.

If there really was a judeo god, I wouldn’t say he broke the mold when he made this one. I would say he used molding clay that was 10 years past its expiration date and left this one in the kiln for so long that it accidentally burnt a portion of his brain, the left rational side of his brain.

1 Like

I had someone I hated and none of my curses worked. I finally just tried my best to ignore them and eventually they were kicked out of my social circle (not by me).

Release all emotion.

1 Like

I mentioned this idiot in my rant about all the Illuminati conspiracy theories. I’ve even had the odd go at him, telling him that he is paranoid, ridiculous and seeing devils under doilies. If his idiot followers weren’t hanging on his every word, they’d be hanging on someone else’s. They’re sheep. I would either laugh at it, or ignore it. Don’t waste your time and energy on a curse, unless he specifically comes after you.

Oh gosh, I can’t listen to people like this, It makes me want to set myself on fire. I agree with lady eva block him delete him boycott youtube do what ever you need to do for forget this person exists please don’t subject yourself to the worthless thoughts of stupidity he spews. You are all too important to waste time on this extremely annoying human being. Just continue to be amazing!

One of the things that stunned me the most is how he’s offended at pop/hip-hop stars using the word “bitch” in songs to refer to other females, yet, in one of his vlogs, he called women that go to nightclubs “whores”…

1 Like

Christian hypocrisy at its finest

2 Likes

Christian hypocrisy at its finest[/quote]

Didn’t Anton LaVey write somewhere that one of the biggest inspirations he had for creating the Church of Satan,was that Sunday Christians would constantly act super pious in Church,and frown upon sinners and then they’d come to the nightclub he worked in and just party in comiting every sin in the book?

Yeah,and then blaming it all on antinomianism.Yes,on one hand,it’s awesome to have a religion that will forgive any sin,at any time,for any reason,because of the whole piety in mercy and stuff.On the other,isn’t that just hypocrisy,idiocy,and stupidity?I mean,praying praying,and then robbing a bank,raping your sister,and killing your neighbor,and then just praying and ending up in Heaven?

That’s…very evil…

There’s one vlog about an episode of South Park, dedicated to a YouTuber named “Pewdiepie”, who has a phenomenal following. Mario(Vigilant Xtian) raved on about how the Illuminati planned to own and control every YouTube channel, as they allegedly do the TV networks. A commentor questioned why (if this were so) had the Illuminati not hunted down Mario, hacked his computer and murdered him, given the nature of his vlogs. That is a damn good point!
Something I see in all of these fanatics is that they make out that anyone involved in black magick, Satanism, Luciferianism, etc is out to specifically destroy Xtianity. I know I’m not alone, in that I am against ANY religion that claims to be the one true way and seeks to control and coerse thru fear.
“Whether it’s God or a bomb, it’s just the same
And it’s only fear under another name!”
(Live forever, Michael Hutchence)
These people are destroying themselves and their own credibility in so many ways and they want to blame us!

Any results?

This is the best advice. Who cares what this guy says? He’s making videos about what he believes, just as New Agers, astrologers, Tarot readers, and magicians do. That’s what the internet is for. Live and let live.

Lady Eva’s right dude. If I wanted to sit and piss myself off I could look through youtube all day long and see self proclaimed witches ramble on about what they know nothing about. If I want to learn something about soul travel Ill ask someine who astral projects. If I want to learn simething about Vodou Ill call up an actual ranking initiate. Etc etc. Why even bother watching some idiots videos on the web?

There’s no getting through to those crazies. Lead by example ,don’t ever stoop down to their level. Fire begets more fire. You are here truth seeking , while he’s out there lying in full denial.
You already won,you just have to realize it.

1 Like

“They want to blame us”

That’s nothing new. Christians have been using witches and magicians as scapegoats for their evil since the dawn of time. They are the ones doing evil, yet they distract everyone from that evil by pointing out things they cannot understand, occult things from a christian perspective because they are constantly seeking evil and wrong doing in the mysteries of the world that they cannot comprehend. Then they point out a few things we do that seem crazy to them and label those things as evil, making us seem like the bad guys and girls.

In all honestly, most of those who are active participants of the LHP, black magick, etc. are the nicest and most understanding people I know. And those who are christian are rapists, child abusers, psychopathic murderers. So messed up that statistics seem to point out that they engage in way more criminal and insane acitivites than what we do, yet we magicians are still to this day always the ones who take the fall for it, the ones who are labeled as evil.

1 Like