Just wanna brag about how amazing Azazel is

Last night I had a friend of mine message me for advice because an entity that’s been attached to her friend for a very long time. All his life, this thing has followed him and recently he had awoken to being choked with bed sheets.
So, I did an evocation for Azazel and sent him to her friend. During the ritual I got super naseous, angry, anxious, and confused but I pushed through and kept going. It knew what was up and was trying to stop me
Azazel, needless to say, took care of the situation. this dude was able to finally get a good night’s sleep for the first time in a while and no longer feels like he’s going insane. The room feels lighter and he feels safe
I am so unbelievably greatful for all he has done for me and for his helping with the ritual.

Hail Azazel <3 love you buddy

9 Likes

I haven’t worked with Azazel but my relationship with the watchers and gatekeepers suggest Azazel’s effectiveness although I have worked with King Paimon who is sometimes associated with Azazel and i can assure King Paimon’s amazing ability in almost everything.

3 Likes

Hail Azazel! Thankyou for sharing your experience.! I wanna work with him in the future let’s see on which demons door my destiny leads me. :dizzy:

1 Like