Just saying hello!

Hello everyone! I’ve been on the Demonolatry Worldwide FB page for a while, and found out about this forum from one of the members there. So I am simply leaving this greeting. Also, I wanted to share with you all a little background picture I made with Leviathan’s cross!

2 Likes

Welcome @Rharian It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

What area of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Yes of course. I live in the US, and I have been a student of the occult in general for about 15 years now. I started my path with Wicca, but time and experience eventually lead me to Demonolatry, which what I practice now. In general, my practice has been aligned highly with tuning my psychic senses. I have also been interacting with spirits of the goetia as of late, especially Lord Belial, who I will soon be dedicating myself to. I look forward to learning all that I can from everyone

2 Likes

Thank you for doing a proper introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum. I have moved your post from General to the Introductions section.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

1 Like

:innocent:

1 Like