Just ranting on my birthday

Why are Liberals such FUCKING ASSHOLES? (Picture steam coming out of my ears and fire blowing out of my ass)

5 Likes

Sorry to hear, my friend. Unfortunately, assholes are everywhere you look these days.

1 Like

Too true. But it seems like they go out of there way to be.
Here’s what I mean:
I get off the ferry coming home from a hard day’s work, get in “a share taxi” there’s a couple sitting in the back, they went ballistic because the driver drove me home first (because I was closer) and not take them 5 miles away from where I live. And I live in the same direction they would have had to go anyway to get home.

3 Likes

Yep, there are people like that. i have had almost that exact experience.

I’m not sure why you called them “Liberals” though. That just sounds like asshat behavior to me, and asshats can be of any political stripe. Either way, what a crappy thing to encounter, man. I feel ya.

By the way, happy birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

So on the one hand they want less exhaust emissions in the atmosphere, but on the other hand they didn’t want to be inconvenienced by something that was hardly an inconvenience at all.

2 Likes

Happy birthday Dear :smile_cat:
May you have many more.
And don’t let others negativity affect you :sunny:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

I’m a Liberal and i’m not an asshole. Happy birthday.

1 Like

It’s like they lost decency and respect for each other

1 Like

I can be an asshole if I was sitting in the taxi and I would live closer then the people complaining. Enjoy your day don’t let then ruin it.

1 Like

HAppy birthday

1 Like

<3
I personally believe that the whole Right/Left, Conservative/Liberal, separation is just another way to keep people divided and asleep. I don’t call myself either/or, nor do I label anyone else as such when there is a disagreement. the focus on someone being either “This” or “That” just distracts from the issue at hand.
<3

3 Likes

Happy birthday!! :cake:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :smile::heart:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. @FellowLightbearer you are right. @Borgy not saying that all Liberals are bad.

2 Likes

Happy late birthday brother! Hit me up on messenger sometime

1 Like