Just now

Ohhh really? Cool

1 Like

You’re under attack a lot. This truly has me worried.

2 Likes

I’ve come to notice this too

2 Likes

I’ve killed many parasites, though now I am merciful

1 Like

I am almost to think this is witch/ magician driven not anything from higher self.

It will all be ok, I am strong, though sometimes I cannot sleep

1 Like

I am truly not sure if it will be. Attack after attack after attack could be to ware down and kill.

1 Like

It will be ok

1 Like

I am in total agreement.

No parasite puts in that much effort unless there is something in it for them, i.e. a sorcerer or what have you has a deal with them or they’re in truth servitors of said practitioner made for the very purpose.

I’ve only seen something that relentless come from practitioners. Something is off and this isn’t the only possibility.

3 Likes

This is the same experience I have had. To be this much and this intense it is human driven.

4 Likes

This is a unique case and I agree, why would a parasitic entity be so relentless if there’s no gain? We may be dealing with another magicians doing.

4 Likes

I truly think this is why more serious then it seems. My gut is screaming attack and not parasites.

4 Likes

Funny enough I debated replying for a sec
as soon as I hit send, bells starting ringing in my ears like crazy lying here in bed.
Be careful everyone. I hope this conversation doesn’t open up gates for it to find others. keep your wards up and remember your in control.

4 Likes

If you grow, too, dependent, on an, entity they will find ways to avoid you or make, them avoid you… These are intelligent beings once again,… And they have an, objective stance of things so to say… Maybe Lucifer isn’t really interested in working with you deeply (not in a, bad way maybe he sees yourr fit for tutelage by some other being) and that, is, his nice way of showing you this after analysing your psyche and maybe doesn’t want to tell you off in your face… My two cents

1 Like

Make you avoid them…i know Lucifer is capable of dealing with that, but he maybe is telling you working, with Amun-Ra,(amon in the, Goetia)… Is the way to go… For you…
I get it guys Lucifer has a, very compelling aura and its hard not to be, attracted to him… But he also has preferences and from what, I have noticed he initiates people in the art and acts more like an overall guide… Not one to easily form an intimate pact or relationship with… Again my, two cents

4 Likes

I have,rrad about these octopus like entities and have once dreamt of one with tentacles, on the mouth, with military style, clothing… Like at from Star Wars and jet-black eyes. Didn’t talk was in, a, control room and appeared really pissed

i highly doubt they are the same

1 Like

I think it was lucifer who helped you anyways, because he told you to call upon his darker aspect Amun-Amaymon, Amun is a mask of Lucifer.

I think that Lucifer also taught you that by calling upon Him you were calling upon the Lighter aspect of him, instead he asked you to call upon his Darker Aspect, Amun-Amaymon. There was a lesson for you in that.

1 Like

Or a third option… im leaning away from this being other “magickians” attacking you. At least not human ones.

2 Likes

I agree with @Angelb1083 and @Undying.Embers this is an attack by another magician. Im starting to feel sick now from the energy.
I’ve been dealing with something similar myself for over 3 years, im still alive despite her pitiful attempts to kill me out of jealousy.
Anyways I recognise the signs of a magicians attack, think back on who you pissed off or is a petty asshole and see if you can link they’re energy to the attacks in any way.

2 Likes