Just need some help in magick

not gonna lie, can’t figure out how to pm ha ha

1 Like

My favorite form of magick is called visionary magick and doesn’t really need any tools nor to say anything outloud. Just a quiet space and a device to listen some sound (to help you to get in the zone) then everything else is doing with visualization, which is imaginationd + intent (the intent needs to be there ALL THE TIME, no matter what kind of magick you’re using).

Also, there is one perfectly free resource to use this method to contact the archangel Raziel, who knows the secrets (according to what people says, the secrets of god, but I believe she knows all the secrets). One interesting thing is that she can take you to meet any spirit, or at least I think so.

3 Likes

I do that too!

Woah really? Please tell me an easy way to contact her pretty pwese

I think I’ll write a tutorial on visionary magick one of this days.

Anyway, can you get into trance? Even the most basic trance will work, but answer me that first.

4 Likes

Possibly dumb question but I’m 100% serious, if by my assumption, Raziel should be able to teach me some Tai Chi, am I right? Or would that be incorrect ha ha!

ill try to trance. just pm me how to do it when you can

She probably knows all about it, and, probably, the same can be said of all spirits. Doesn’t mean Raziel (or anyone else for that matter) will be your mentor just because.

1 Like

So what would you suggest, finding my patron deity? and if so, how would you recommend me going about this?

((hoping to dear god the Monkey King is my main man))

For Tai Chi and everything else, first go for the easiest channels available. THEN go for spirits for help.

Is not different, in a sense, from playing guitar. You don’t summon a demon to teach you the chords, you get a cheap guitar, watch a tutorial in youtube, play the guitar until your fingers bleed and then play some more.

So start by doing that.

it was a hypothetical question ha ha! I practice daily, however it be nice for a boost to my speed of learning, realistically developing photographic memory would be the same thing to me I guess.

Well, that’s another thing.

In that case I would sugest you any of the several angels and demons that can help you to learn skills faster.

please fire those suggestions my way, and if possible, how to work with them, I’ll be sure to keep you updated my friend!

There are shem angels and goetic demons that have that in their skill set, just pick one and work with them.

And to work with them, whatever method you’re used to, opening sigils work just fine.

1 Like

Check this site out. It’s completely free! https://www.quareia.com/

Quareia is a self-study course in Magick. I was just shown this and just started myself. So far it’s really cool.

3 Likes

thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is going to sound crazy but why not ask out loud what magick current you should go into and you may see signs,alot of it really and that may or may not get you motivated.Hope this help a little bit.

1 Like

Thanks but i think I’ll go with a spirit teacher instead still thank you :slight_smile: