Just joined. Hi all

I’ve been making a fair dent in my proverbial armchair for the past year or two and am sort of shuffling my butt to get up out of it and start “doing”.

The thing I suppose I’m finding somewhat awkward is that from the outset, I decided that this was something I didn’t want to go through the whole rigmarole of having to explain to my missus and kids. I’m fathoming a way to have a sacred space for practicing which is also respectful to all matters that I feel require it but can be moved out of sight.

A lot has resonated with me. Currently reading John Dee and the Empire of Angels which ironically is the one thing I’m not considering trying to practice any time soon but Enochian I find one of the most interesting and intriguing areas.

I was raised in a Christian home and I suppose much of this whole armchair thing has been me gradually removing brick by brick the wall which I feel, in hindsight, has been surrounding me. It’s been a constant whilst familiarising myself with everything that I’ve also had to become comfortable with it in my mind and also massively shift my perspective and drop a great many notions and misconceptions I’ve always had about the occult and all it entails.

Anyway, here I am. I have to say I’m blown away by how supportive that people predominantly seem to be to each other whilst their beliefs may be at opposite ends of the spectrum. Eternally grateful for the exceptionally knowledgable who persistently share their time in making things clearer for folks like me.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Here is an Enochian translator. sinleb.com - This website is for sale! - sinleb Resources and Information.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the forum!