Just introducing myself

Hi all. I’ve been lurking this forum for a while now just reading and decided to finally sign up. I’ve always been interested in the occult, I was the weird kid in kindergarten drawing bats and monsters while the other girls drew ballerinas and horses lol. I was raised Catholic but always wanted more control over my life and praying just felt like impotent begging. I’ve been practicing various forms of magic(k? I never know how I should spell it or if it really matters) for about 24 years now, ever since I was 14, and I feel like a jack of all trades but master of none. I started with the usual Wicca & Paganism but it never felt quite right. The love & light, law of three thing felt too restrictive. I got into Satanism(LaVeyan) in my teens but being young and anxious, I got spooked for my immortal soul and abandoned it. I discovered Goetia and Luciferianism a while back and it clicked big time, in fact I discovered this forum by searching for info on Dantalion.

Anyway I’m rambling, just wanted to say hello. Hoping to learn a lot here :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Well, hello there @Mazikeen :wave: :blush: You’ll learn a great deal here. Make great use of the search function and if you can’t find what yo’re looking for, ask one of the other members here. We’re very friendly. :bouquet:

1 Like