Just incase

Hello Necromantic People,

I know that many may prefer the more traditional way to obtain fetish items, but there is hope for those to whom the traditional way is impossible. Boneroom.com sells a variety of human bones from full skeletons to just the parts you want. The two obvious downsides are the cost and the possibility of getting a bone whose previous owner is none to pleased to see you. However this is an option, just letting ya’ll know.

Now I am off to try and justify spending $2,000 on a human skull…for…reasons…

1 Like

Is necromancy limited to human beings… because I found the skull of a dire wolf online which I thought would be great for shamanistic or lycanthropy workings

Many traditions have animal bone as fetishes, and that would be totally badass.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-13/skullfuck.jpg

?
:wink:

SHIT! LotusEater found out, ABANDON SHIP!

Cannot unsee… shit thanks to you I am going to live forever…

You can also purchase human fingers and teeth on lucky mojo.
But honestly, these are really unnecessary. Unless you want to go spook factor, there’s little reason for needing human body parts in the practice of necromancy.

There is various reasons for using bones outside of spook factor. My old teacher would make tools out of them because they naturally conduct and store energy, though to be fair wood has this same property. I imagine though there would be certain energies better suited for one or the other.
Outside of that (and necromancy, and fetishes) boiling it down to spook factor is a bit simplistic. There is something primal, atavistic about using bones. It’s a practice that has been going on since,well, things have been dying around magicians.

“There is something primal, atavistic” spook factor. Most people use bones because it makes them feel like real honest to God necromancers.

But whether one wants to or not is up to the necromancer. I have no need for such things. And if I did, I’d probably dig up the grave myself. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not to keen on the idea of receiving a random bone from some random spirit. Wouldn’t want a conflict of interest in necromancy.

[quote=“Icarus, post:8, topic:2313”]There is various reasons for using bones outside of spook factor. My old teacher would make tools out of them because they naturally conduct and store energy, though to be fair wood has this same property. I imagine though there would be certain energies better suited for one or the other.
Outside of that (and necromancy, and fetishes) boiling it down to spook factor is a bit simplistic. There is something primal, atavistic about using bones. It’s a practice that has been going on since,well, things have been dying around magicians.[/quote]
Bone is also an amazingly resonant substance, great for transferring and amplifying vibration, both physical and energetic

[quote=“Euoi, post:9, topic:2313”]“There is something primal, atavistic” spook factor. Most people use bones because it makes them feel like real honest to God necromancers.

But whether one wants to or not is up to the necromancer. I have no need for such things. And if I did, I’d probably dig up the grave myself. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m not to keen on the idea of receiving a random bone from some random spirit. Wouldn’t want a conflict of interest in necromancy.[/quote]

I see both sides of this argument.

I enjoy working with bone, my runes are bone as well as my bone set lol. I like having something that was once had a life force running through it, I’m also a fan of wood if you couldn’t tell by now. Spook factor plays no role in it for me, my altars are kept out of sight except for my ancestor altar which for all intents and purposes those not knowing what they’re looking at wouldn’t know what it is. I only speak of my practices to a handful of people and they do not know everything as they wouldn’t understand.

I see Euoi’s point as well especially in regards to getting fetish items off the Internet. All the bones I use for reading are animal bones, I have no problem using those but to use the bones of a person much like graveyard dirt I’d like to know who I’m getting the items or dirt from, building a relationship and respect along the way.

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:2313”]Hello Necromantic People,

I know that many may prefer the more traditional way to obtain fetish items, but there is hope for those to whom the traditional way is impossible. Boneroom.com sells a variety of human bones from full skeletons to just the parts you want. The two obvious downsides are the cost and the possibility of getting a bone whose previous owner is none to pleased to see you. However this is an option, just letting ya’ll know.

Now I am off to try and justify spending $2,000 on a human skull…for…reasons…[/quote]
I didn’t even see one for 2 g’s. the first one was 900 not bad.

[quote=“Orismen, post:1, topic:2313”]The two obvious downsides are the cost and the possibility of getting a bone whose previous owner is none to pleased to see you. However this is an option, just letting ya’ll know.
Now I am off to try and justify spending $2,000 on a human skull…for…reasons…[/quote]

When you buy human bone you can ask to have some pict of the bone and use the pict to know if the dead are agree and able to work with you. Human skull are very pricey but you need only to have some piece of a skull in order to make it work. This is the same for any part of the body. There is a stor called pumpkin and the cauldron who sell some human bone ( finger, rib bone, skull piece, tooth, cremation ash etc.).

I prefer the bones of an animal I killed myself (plus I can stock my freezer with meat). Sorry, but I am a mountain redneck, not going to lie, most animals I sacrifice are with a 7 mag; but at least I use almost every part of the animal for something. Only rarely do you really need human parts for necromancy, most of the time you just need something to connect you to death. What better way than to end its life yourself, with respect.

Find out the legalities of bringing a skull into the country. You can get skulls for free in the Philippines. Might be cheaper to fly there and bring one back… and you get a holiday out of it. In the poorer areas whole communities live in cemeteries and kids play with skeletal remains. Check it out!