Just checking out

So it has been days since I communicated with King Belial and grand Duke Dantalion, I always talk to them from time to time but whenever, I do the proper invocation (fully emotional, with candles) actions always happens in less than 24 hours. What does this mean? Do they dont like how I communicate with them? I meant, whenever I’m reaching out to them - Im feeling a lot , lot better, energized, and motivated.

I know that they will eventually fulfill my requests, however, I always wanted them to be around me because of the energy that they were giving. How can we make that happen?

Thank you

Not too clear what you meant by “I do the proper invocation (fully emotional, with candles) actions always happens in less than 24 hours. What does this mean? Do they dont like how I communicate with them?”

Are meaning is it normal for your requests to take longer than 24 hours? If so, time really depends on the request and spirit you work with.

If you’re just wanting to surround yourself with say Belial’s energy, you could place a sigil under your pillow or keep it open on your altar. You could also wear his sigil or keep in a pocket on you somewhere. Make sure it’s charged or ask him to imbue it with his essence so that you can feel him close at all times.