Just bought mastering soul travel -

I have never projected soul/astral and will update this post as I go along through the course.

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:5594”]I have never projected soul/astral and will update this post as I go along through the course.

J[/quote]

DO the soul travel first, Eric literally has removed the BS from Magic and left the main working elements, and its so easy , its brilliant BTW. he is a genius, fuck the haters, Eric is the Business when it comes to Magick.

1 Like

So many people think that if something seems too easy, that it will not work. So not true. Some of the easiest spells I have done produced results just as quick and powerful as some of the more complicated rituals I have done. I don’t believe Eric is full of shit like so many are claiming, I truly believe that he has just removed all of the extra un-needed BS in between so you can get right to the point and dive in. But this is what they want you to believe, other authors, that it will not work so you will spend extra money buying their unnecessary books.

Happy travels, looking forward to reading it! :slight_smile:

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:5594”]I have never projected soul/astral and will update this post as I go along through the course.

J[/quote]
The land of the golden light awaits

By the way,i saw this in one of Dr.Rampa books again.He talks about an astral realm where you can find even your soul mate,and it’s beauty is beyond description.

‘‘But you want to get out of this world and into the astral
world—well, tell yourself what you are going to do and when
you go to bed determine that you really are going to leave this
world and go up and up into the astral, picture yourself rising
up beyond the Earth and into space, and into another dimension
altogether.
First you will get out of your body at the end of your Silver
Cord, and then you will find all your colour values change.
You will be aware of colours which previously had no place in
your knowledge. You will see that foliage is of many different
hues, more colours than you knew existed. But then you may
be horrified to see that there are quite unimaginable creatures
gibbering at you, making obscene gestures, making obscene
invitations. But do not be disheartened or frightened because
here you are passing through the garbage of elementals, etc.,
just as in most cases to enter a great city by rail you, for some
inexplicable reason, see all the backs of the slum houses first.
There is nothing at all to be afraid of, no elemental or entity
can hurt you in the slightest provided that you are not afraid.
If you are afraid, then you more or less attract these people. So
the best thing is to carry on and realize quite fully that no one
at all can hurt you unless you are afraid.
Decide that you are not going to linger in this area of elementals,
but carry on to the Land of the Golden Light.
Here you will see such beautiful things that it is quite impossible
to describe them in words relating to a three-dimensional
world, your experiences in the Land of the Golden
Light have to be experienced in person not through the
medium of the printed or the spoken word.
As your proficiency increases with practice you will be able
to go to other worlds and to other planes, but remember you
cannot intrude upon the privacy of another, you cannot harm
others through astral travel because that is the crime of crimes.
Here is a happy thought for you—in the Land of the
Golden Light you can only meet those with whom you are
compatible, here in fact you can meet your ‘twin soul’, for
there are such things as we shall see in our next chapter.’’

Even if i didn’t want to harm anyone through the astral, i feel restricted as fuck if i cannot do so. So please tell me that i can : D

I feel that making it so that i cannot harm anyone, is a violation of my freedom - and “pure goodness” propaganda anyways, like if i wanted to do some nasty curses thru astral or cause nightmares i would think that would be very potent… Maybe go even all “Freddy Krueger” who is my early teen years idol anyways.

Also someone told me about epic huge battles in the astral, i might wanna join the ranks someday when i’m ready.

You can.

I have.

Several times.

Epic battles though are usually more likely to be you shadow boxing your own mental detritus. I’ve seen too many people learn to travel in those realms and end up getting into trouble from thinking the rules are the same as here - it’s more like Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner!

There’s also a phenomena whereby people who annoy the crap out of enough spirits end up locked into a kind of padded cell, where they think they’re doing “real” work and in fact they’re just raving. The universe shuts them off in a micro-cosmos, like an oyster encases an irritant in its own little pearl.

There are huge tides in the affairs of men, the spirits, the various higher selves and guardians, and they don’t let some little jerk of a primate fuck all that up like he thinks no-one ever thought of this idea before!

But real baneful work can be done, just like real healing. To some extent it’s helpful to have the sanction and approval of other spirits when you do it - the same rules as with healing work.

I think i might have been trapped in some sort of astral prison, or then it was just a dream because we have been talking about those here… but i remember being in a prison cell in a medieval castle where i couldn’t leave, or that it was bit harder to just break away that dream than usually.

The people who are trapped like that have usually annoyed a lot of spirits intentionally, in this life (rebirth gives people a new chance) and out of really petty reasons, and also they seldom know about it.

It’s possible, but I doubt it - I never picked up anything like that about you. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:5594”]The people who are trapped like that have usually annoyed a lot of spirits intentionally, in this life (rebirth gives people a new chance) and out of really petty reasons, and also they seldom know about it.

It’s possible, but I doubt it - I never picked up anything like that about you. :)[/quote]

From a psychology view point , as in dream interpretation , if the main protagonist of the dream is trapped , it means that the person , literally feels trapped in his life somewhere, be that in a stagnant romantic relationship , dead end job or a mortgage in negative equity!

[quote=“Uru, post:11, topic:5594”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:5594”]The people who are trapped like that have usually annoyed a lot of spirits intentionally, in this life (rebirth gives people a new chance) and out of really petty reasons, and also they seldom know about it.

It’s possible, but I doubt it - I never picked up anything like that about you. :)[/quote]

From a psychology view point , as in dream interpretation , if the main protagonist of the dream is trapped , it means that the person , literally feels trapped in his life somewhere, be that in a stagnant romantic relationship , dead end job or a mortgage in negative equity![/quote]

Well i often see dreams of shifting houses, and finding that none of them pleases me enough - i think i actually saw one last night LOL. Like i’m looking for a place where i feel home but everywhere i feel more like homesick in those dreams than at home.

Well actually i’m not sure if i like some of those dream houses more than others, but there is always some dreadful feeling in those dreams… And i know it stems from some waking reality feelings, that are actually linked to just that not feeling like i have a “real home” yet in this world…

You see i have this studio apartment, which is a lot better than many others alike but still it doesn’t feel like it was my home since i’m only renting it and c’mon how am i supposed to feel like i have a real home if i’m in studio apartment its just that an apartment. Of course this might stem from many deeper things too…

Of course in the future i already have palace of most luxury.

Of course Eric is right. Quite frankly, anyone who can’t see that either isn’t very intelligent and/or horribly uninformed. The spirits know making shit too difficult too understand or accomplish makes less people willing and able to perform magick, and breaching the magickal reality is DEFINITELY a critical part of their agenda for the human race–a stepping stone, and a big one at that–which brings them one step closer to accomplishing their will here on Earth.

This is a big reason why the spirits are so willing to help EA bring this material to the general public and protect him to the utmost while he is doing so. They want to see his work flourish and are putting in massive effort to make sure that happens, but not just him–everyone who is on the same path. EA is one of the pioneers–an original apostle of a new era–who is pointing at the magickal road, but it is more than this. This is the beginning of a new reality on Earth. The beginning of its transformation.

The world–it inhabitants–will be changed. Their minds molded. We are returning to the days of the old gods, when the spirits walked the Earth. To oppose this work is to oppose the Kings of hell an all their subordinates. Those who oppose it will be removed from this Earth. The bricks are being laid, the road already planned out, and it will not be stopped.

Still on section four - but I saw a river in front of me rather than imagined a river - also im using bellows rather than a pendulum its just easier.

J