Just another love story

So I’ve been hanging and seeing this person for a few months now, I find this person go be the best and I fell for them
Only down fall he sees other people but recently I’ve been more on the end I want to be more exclusive with him but he’s not really willing but when I try to walk away he try’s and pulls me back, I know a lot of you are going to say just cut him off and move on, I might just have to … but is there a spell or spirit that can make them loyal, or Clingy , so that they would only want me ?
I’m willing to do what ever it takes in a sense.

2 Likes

You’re looking for magick, I get it . And sure you can petition and mind control and everything else you can think of and work your ass off to get a result.

But can I ask you WHY you want someone who doesn’t feel the same? What is it about this person that makes you think you’d be satisfied with their half assed attempt at attention? Looks? The way they make you feel? Start there. And of course I’m going to say cut it loose and find better.

1 Like

As @AradiaX said examine the traits in that person that attracted you to them. Once you do that you can attract that to you. “Forcing” loyalty or clingyness is only a temp fix or a potential land mind.

For example if their emotions go into the extreme in this polarity you could end up with a maliciously jealous partner who wants ALL your attention at all times and detonates when they dont have it.

I know I’ve put about a months thought into and I’m willing to take the ritual blow back if that occurs , anyone know how I could do this?

:thinking: I’m speaking more of the psychological blowbacks. The human mind has a way of picking up on manipulation one way or another and it usally tries to revolt in some way after a point.

As to the how, the mindandmagick channel on youtube offers a program about love spells and magickal influence for a reasonable price.

I could sympathize with you if you feel like you’re in a position where it’s impossible to find anyone better, and it’s been a long time and stuff like that.

Step one : start looking at this person for what they are and not what you want them to be.

This is magick 101. See things for what they ARE and then you can begin to make changes.

Should you decide to go all out there are plenty of ways to do it. But heed the warnings, it could get ugly. Really ugly.

3 Likes

Oh please, don’t fall into the rabbit hole of unhappy and unanswered love. I’ve been there myself a few times and when thinking about it, retrospectively with the knowledge I have today, I would have cut it off and move on with my life.

There’s only so much a spirit can do as in light a few sparkles that could last momentarily. The rest is up to you, really. In the end, you have to do the work to get him “clingy” and “loyal”.

…but he shows a lot of signs to be a player. He’s pulling the strings, like a puppetmaster to his doll. And you’re willingly falls for his trickery, aren’t you? Guys knows another guy’s games. Don’t fall for it.

3 Likes

I am going to weigh in on this. Everyone can stop rolling their eyes given what they know is my history lol. This is gonna be different. This person obviously makes you feel a certain way. Try doing stuff to attract a person who makes you feel the same without all the added crappy stuff you are dealing with. I have been where you are, I really have, which I am sure everyone on this forum can attest to (I see all your heads nodding lol) but the way forward is not in the past. The search may take a while but you just have to keep looking. Keep them as a friend but don’t make them the source of your happiness. I think I finally got my head straight. I don’t want her back because that’s just going to be too hard. I want someone who makes me feel that way again. It’s not something you can just think “oh that’s what I need to do” you need to work through it and come to that decision yourself. So advice: write down all the things you like and the things you don’t about them and ask Sallos or Rosier or Dantalion or whoever else to bring you someone with the good parts but without the bad.

1 Like

Trust me clingy is NOT where it is at - it gets old very quickly. You want someone who is loyal yes, but clingy is not having a life, messing up your schedule to suit theirs, screwing up your life to suit them, stopping you seeing your friends, guilt tripping…

Loyalty however and a balanced relationship? You could try Duke Sallos or Lord Rosier. Before you go in that direction however, you need to know what’s going on in their head though because to me someone not affording you the same freedoms that he himself is enjoying is not a good sign or a positive for an equal relationship.

Simply put he sounds manipulative and controlling - don’t mistake that for passion and love because you think that’s all you can get, it may seem all romanticised and Heathcliff and Cathy but seriously relationships like that have a bad habit of becoming abusive.

Be aware abuse isn’t necessarily physical or psychological, it can be financial or to do with use of your resources, or to keep you from doing things that you want to do. An example is where a man may suggest his g/f or wife leave her job and be supported by him - sounds great? Not so if she’s then isolated from friends and family and he holds the purse strings and she’s no more than an unpaid skivvy. Or she’s the one who’s working and acting as the walking ATM teller.