Just A Reminder (WitchTok Account)

And I explained very clearly that I am not able to do that in this case because of past experiences.

I don’t see you as anything. You’re just another person on the forum who I have had conversations with.

I do not care what you do with your life. Why are Americans so thin-skinned? Instead of going off on a silly rant of indignation you could have taken this opportunity to educate me on the matter in a civilised manner.

1 Like

Because right here you are calling me a whore. Very publicly. It has nothing to be with American or British. So don’t keep filling back on that. Most of my dear friends are British and I would probably date/marry a British man because I live the fire and accent of that country.

I don’t however like people that judge people on text in a forum. If you actually knew me. I am quite modest until I fully trust and respect some. But I also had bad experiences in a lifestyle I love. So I do want to protect new people from there. My plan not that I need to tell you. Do the one min tease on TikTok and then link the full video.

I do have a Master and I would not do anything major out there without his say so. So that keeps anything from me for now PG13 with rate R terms. So truly there wouldn’t ever be a “stunt dick” because that would be done without permission.

3 Likes

You have to admit that “a girl needs to make some money” eludes to it quite strongly?

That was meant to be a joke, which is why I put quotations around the word. I never called you a whore, how could I if I do not know you? So quit being hyperbolic.

You must not like a lot of people, because like it or not, humans make judgments to forge and strengthen their own identities, defining themselves by their judgement of others.

Okay. Thank you for enlightening me. It would been better without the outburst but it is what it is.

1 Like

Can we not make a drama out of this?

No, I don’t think that’s what he was doing.

You were literally talking about BDSM and “kinktok”, so @anon96217651’s misconception about your activities on “onlyfans”, was just that, a misconception.
You’ve explained what you actually want to achieve there, so can we not let this escalate any further?

5 Likes

But they don’t tear people down. Joking on not it was way over the line. I get it you had an ex that went down a dark path. But she isn’t me.

We are obviously not on the same page when it comes to jokes because that was over the top offensive to me. @anon48079295 was joking but you went to a pretty ugly place with it instead of saying “nah not for me.”

So I reacted to ugly place you went since after all tone is lost in text.

Where as I think that was exactly what he was doing. Before he did all of that I asked to not derail Conner’s topic. So yes I am upset, I am embarrassed because this is done all in public on another magician’s thread.

All of this was all in a request to another member to do it as well because he has great content and didn’t know there’s an education side to the meme platform.

People tear each other down everyday in order to make themselves feel better about their own life. It’s natural. It even happens on this forum, but it is all taken in stead.

I’m not going to apologise. You’ve explained and I have listened. That’s the end of it.

Understandable.

4 Likes

If you apologized I would ask you if you were sick again. Or die of shock.

You are seeing I am actually upset and doing what is right. I respect you for that truly.

This was just a case that we are truly on two different pages and just letting me get it all out even if it’s in your tough Englishman way what needed to be done.

3 Likes

Hope you dont get shadow banned buddy. I hear they have a habit of doing that on the tiktoks

My friend has a fairly large witchtok, it just kind of blew up in a short amount of time.

Also most of the time when people talk about making money for BDSM Only Fans they are usually talking about making custom videos and tailored lewd content. You cant even post NSFW without showing them your ID.

Also the most the hexing the moon the was a LARP anyway, most of the videos were about how bad it is to do. And the Fae hex was supposed to go one specific Fae spirit boyfriend a girl had.

Okay I don’t want to have to remove stuff, can Regulars who aren’t BALG authors please share yours in the Lounge, and new members, would-be spammers etc., you can post yours in your Profiles but not here, many thanks.

1 Like

I just followed you!! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us on there!!

Without getting too deep into politics, the compromise is that either TikTok gets bought out by an American software company (namely Microsoft or Google), or it gets banned.

2 Likes