Just A Reminder (WitchTok Account)

I’ll be uploading quite a lot of content on my TikTok that I won’t be doing anywhere else, discussions on different topics for example my black sun discussion. Sneak peaks to upcoming projects, unboxing magickal tinctures and products.
Clips of my rituals and so on.

So if you haven’t already check it out.

Enjoy
Sincerely,
C.Kendall.

13 Likes

Oooooooooooo this is exciting!!! Keep at it man. Dark blessings!!!

Tmw BALG tiktoks come out the woodwork.

4 Likes

You truly should make one too. As you saw from the post about the baby witches cursing the moon etc. a lot of forum members have them already. You could post a lot of the correct information there. You truly are a gold mine of good information.

I technically have two. One that is all dog videos and stuff (my first one has family and under 18 followers on it is g rate). I just made an 18 plus one for BDSM and Magick since both are dangerous, both have a niche in TikTok and both are dangerous when done wrong. Both also have a lot of just bad and dangerous information. Plus I am linking my onlyfans to that one as well because a girl needs to makes some extra money :woman_shrugging:t2::thinking:

7 Likes

Lol I’m good, Tiktok is good for like memes and such as my friends have tiktoks but it don’t go that deep to use it for occult stuff lol, not many on there take that stuff serious, plus it’s large flux of Christians on it maybe lol.

8 Likes

Mood

3 Likes

I follow some really good kink educators on there. My TikTok is in a very very dark place and a Satanic couple that puts out amazing information. Sadly though a lot of people take it seriously like what we saw here. I have seen people get hurt. I.E following a fake Doms video on knot tying. She broke her wrist from bad placement and only a single tie, or teaching choking wrong by pressing in the windpipe and not cutting off the blood flow to the chronic artery. That really could kill someone. WitchTok truly makes me cringe. I am always like don’t do that. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I have no comment :joy: But the content does depend on my mood :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I didn’t know they allowed kinks on there the owners of tiktok from what I’ve heard are a bit sfw lol

3 Likes

Yes there is a whole Kinktok… but don’t get too excited it’s all with in guidelines thus the only fan’s links that can be true to the nature of the beast.

3 Likes

You have an onlyfans?

3 Likes

I do. I am just setting it up. I need to come up with content and such.

Sinister about to throw money at it now

2 Likes

I am now dying there’s nothing on it yet :joy::joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Before this goes the way I know it will. This is @C.Kendall’a topic about his TikTok. So let’s not derail the thread and pull the attention from him.

1 Like

Tiktok is suppose to be getting banned in the US, not sure if it’s still being held up.

3 Likes

Good luck finding a “stunt cock”, whatever they call it.

No, thanks. One of my exes was tricked into prostitution so I have a knee-jerk, prejudiced revulsion to making money through sexual means. By all means fleece desperate wankers of their money though, @Angelb1083. :+1:

2 Likes

You do know that there is other content right? :thinking:

Not if you want to compete with the top accounts. Sex sells.

Who said I was even using the paid for account? This a free option as well. You just can’t go deep deep into Stuff on TikTok. For example my experience with a abusive fake dom would take 1,000 1 min videos. YouTube has guidelines as well that some things can’t be posted to be cause of guidelines as well. BDSM is sexual in nature after all. Again I am going to remind you to not judge a book by its cover. Since At no point did I say I was selling sex on fans only. I simple said I was goin to Use it to address stuff that I can not on TikTok.

This tells me 2 things.

1. You don’t even know anything of me and just see me as a sex object nothing more

2. You were right about suggesting the OP of this post as a tour guide for when I go to the UK because I refused to be treated as a sex object.

So please kindly take you judgmental ass and fuck off.

4 Likes