Just a question

I know some have experience sex with a demon they are with but this for me is a first…
Idk if I was dreaming or real…

I was sleep locked into a dream I should actually say all of a sudden half sleep but still dreaming this weird dream and I knew I was dreaming as well…
I felt how do I say movement like I was moving and something was moving in and out of me very roughly might I add…
I assumed at first it was just a dream since u know wet dreams but when I was able to open my eyes i felt like I just basically had sex without actually having sex with anyone like it didn’t feel normal even more so I was kinda soaked and I’m just like what the heck I going on…anyway dream or real please some one tell me

3 Likes

It COULD have been real. In my experience there is a difference between “dreaming about having sex” and actually having intercourse with a spirit. It def. feels like something has been done, afterwards (guess every lady on here knows what I mean by that, physically)

1 Like

I have been awoken (a while ago now ) by someone on/in me but noone in the house & been awake for a few moments while it persisted… i was a bit freaked out at the time as it was holding me down… but after like 3 years single I’d be grateful for another visit :joy:

1 Like

I’m sure if it was real it was furfur…anyone who knows me here knows y lol anyway it wasn’t violent
I was just stuck in a dream while half sleep so I can’t tell if it was real or not does this happen I it actually normal?

1 Like

Well dumb question but this is the second time but first I’ve actually felt more then a hand slide against it…