Just a Question

I don’t know should I ask this question or not
But I’m so curious to know
As beginner to all this
I don’t want while my journey on this I just start doubting this in between
So before starting I just want to clear my doubt
Is this all real are spirits Angel demons all real external entities nott our mind s imagination
Is there any proof to all that
Is there any way I could just test it on my own to make myself believe

2 Likes

Here’s the thing: It doesn’t actually matter.

Whether spirits are real external beings, subconscious aspects of ourselves, or figments of the imagination, the magick works regardless. What really matters, when you get down to it, is whatever you choose to believe.

People get so wrapped up in this idea of the objective existence of spirits that they fail to realise that it is not an actual requirement for magick to believe in spirits. All you really need to do magick is what you are born with, your mind. That’s it. All stop.

No one can prove that spirits exist to you. If they could, then the Enlightenment, the period in history where society began to break away from the superstitions of the church, would never have happened.

Only you can prove magick to yourself by doing it. Then you can make your own decision as to whether spirits are real or not.

8 Likes

Even if they aren’t their own separate entities, I don’t think it’s a case of them being in your mind. More likely a gigantic creation of the collective mind, so still something larger than just you that you can draw from.

1 Like

Logically speaking what im about to say is an appeal to authority, however, in personal experience, when Id gotten the hang of opening sigils, I started evoking, visualization and clairaudience started to improve, and I evoked Lucifer one night. Feeling worn out as soon as his sigil flashed and I was repeating his enn, I laid down on my bed. Someone grabbed my feet and I slid down the bed until my feet were on the floor, anxious yet energetic.

2 Likes

Then there was a deliverance, and that was going great, then I got pulled back here.
So can they be real to the person? Yes. Can you film the experience: yes. Will it prove it to others? That seems to be the real question, right? Some wont believe despite evidence.

3 Likes

This book will cover most seeming paradoxes you’ll find regarding what’s “real” and what’s “just in your mind”: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

3 Likes

Or you can dabble with calling enochian spirits and shit will get real quickly. Furniture stacked in the center of the room, voices in the hall, etc.

4 Likes

DJ Conway has a great book called Celtic Magic. It worked. So did the Necronomicon, though I could never get ahold of a main ingredient for the calling forth section. Now I would have tried anyway and observe what is different.

There is also power and magic in Judaism and Christianity, yet the Spirit will give power and miracles. There is a lot everywhere. Look at Islander anthropology notes. Or Greco Roman.
For visual manifesation, usually it takes a medium such as blood. And room/space.

@Nightside excellent response

2 Likes

Many threads on this already exist, you can work with entities separate from you or do like a handful of chaos magicians and work with beings created by your imagination/aspects of the mind/psyche.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter whether you believe in them or not, they exist regardless

3 Likes

Thanks
I have read some success stories too
Now I’m really getting some motivation
Now I really think there are really some beings beyond this Physical realm
Now I’m thinking of asking for help from Lord Belial to make a person forget something
I’ll update my story when the things would be done

“You think that’s air you’re breathing now?”

1 Like

I didn’t get it?

1 Like

Nevermind

Explain me please

1 Like

Quoting morpheus taunting neo after besting him at gung fu in the Matrix

1 Like