Just a question

With some spells People say for example you have to say it 1009 times
But how you guys can stay focused and chant in meanwhile the spell 1009??

I mean how you guys know that you chant the spell EXACTLY 1009??

1 Like

The same way you would count repetitions of a mantra during meditation. Use a mala, which is a string of beads, usually 108 in number, though there are some that are shorter and some longer.

2 Likes

Back in the early 1990s the western suburbs of Sydney tiddly-winks champions were the Morris brothers - Horace and Boris Morris. Instead of chanting the Maya mantra I’d chant:
Horace Morris, Horace Morris, Horace, Horace, Morris, Morris; Boris Morris, Boris Morris, Boris, Boris, Morris, Morris…
Fucks you quicker than Haré Krishna!

Al.

3 Likes

Really? Most of the spells I’ve found have established a smaller number of times you have to chant, three being the smallest.

1 Like

Chanting works! I really don’t know how or why. I’m guessing that when you chant the name or enn of a spiritual entity it calls them.
“Hey you [name if spiritual entity]”, “Hey you [name if spiritual entity]”, etc.
I’ve been stressing chanting on these boards for years. If it works for the Haré Krishnas and the Order of Nine Angles, it will work for you too.
I made my own bead set out of drilled stones and silk thread – but I’m like that.

Al.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=enn+chanting

2 Likes

Thanks allot😁