Just a newbie

Hi guys!!! My names Jibril and I am seventeen years old. Lately I’ve been very interested in this magic and spirits thing. Hope you guy can teach me something useful ;). I am from the United States and love to write lyrics. I live a more different lifestyle than most. Ask me anything! I want a lot of things and am open to learning.

1 Like

Suck up everything that you find interesting, and find your path, you are young, and have plenty of time. Read up, check out the forum, it has massive amounts of information and video-links. Darkest blessings!

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir!

1 Like

Click on the image below and create a reply in the topic it takes you to. Basically you need to introduce yourself in that topic.
handIntro

Glad to have you though :heart:

3 Likes

Where’s the link?

1 Like

Sorry the image didn’t work. I just edited the post. The link is in it now.

1 Like

It is fine, they can have stand alone intro posts.

3 Likes

Alright… I will remember for another time.

2 Likes

I hate fucking newbies! I was never a newbie. I went straight from being a below average bloke to a Master Magician by skipping the newbie stage. Seriously, it’s the only way to go. I purchased a Church of Satan T-shirt and some cheap lhp jewellery and here I am: a High Priest with a bigger dick than you!

Al.

4 Likes

Interesting

Well when it comes to experience… I’m not a newbie. But my knowledge about it is little to none.

Every Magician starts off a newbie. I lied in my post because I was a newbie once and that was way before the internet. Honestly I don’t know why I bothered but them’s the breaks.

I wish you every success.

Al.

3 Likes

Lol, thanks Al!

Listen up! People like you have it so much easier. I started off in about 1974. All I had was municipal library books with black and white pictures of topless Voodoo priestesses ripping apart live chickens. I had no money or transport. And no internet. Times were tough but I did it and so can you, particularly with all the free books available on-line and with groups like this.

Magick, especially lhp Magick, is a tough gig with lots of causalities and a high turn over rate. That’s its inherent nature. But I’m telling you something: Magick works! Keep at it.

Al.

1 Like

Thanks, on more question then, I can draw a scene that involves me, and then it will happen. Is this magic?

Bob Ross kind of shows a magic and he was a pretty jolly guy:

So why not since that’s a medium you enjoy. Refine it, perfect it and create anew that none have before.

1 Like

Hmmmm. I understand now.

The thing is… the drawing can be stick figures. It doesn’t matter it happens and it’s weird because the more detail it has the more time it takes to come true