Just a little synchronicity

Decided to start looking into astrology today, and I found out that today is the 6,666th ive been alive. Just thought that was kinda funny and decided to share.
Also any tips on Astrology?

2 Likes

This is @ashtkerr 's domain. He can help

1 Like

What exactly do you want to know about Astrology?

1 Like

Well at this point I really only know the sign I wad born under, to what means can astrology be used for in the occult?

1 Like

Here’s a good birth chart that you can fill out. It gives you all your planetary signs (Sun, Moon, Mercury, etc.), aspects between those planets and all your asteroid signs (Chiron, Vesta, Lilith, etc.).

The reading it gives you is pretty basic. If you’re really interested I would just search Google if I were you. The formula goes [Planet/Asteroid Name] in [Astrological Sign, so for example, Jupiter in Aries.

And to what ends can Astrology be used in the occult. I use Astrology to find times in the future that will empower and enrich ritual.

I always do my rituals on Full Moons or and I look to see if a planet is in the sign it rules if that is present then I wait until it that sign enters the house that it rules and I’ll do a ritual based around what ever kind of energy would be magnified at that time. If there is no ruling planet in any of the signs then I look for powerful aspects and do rituals around them.

2 Likes

An example, next Full Moon, August 7, the Sun (which rules Leo) is in Leo and Neptune (which rules Pisces) is in Pisces. And the two planets are quincunx, meaning that something is out of balance between the ego, creative, self nature of the Sun in Leo with the imagination, other-centered, self-dissolving nature of Neptune in Pisces.

And so, I’m planning on doing a ritual of bringing balance back into my life between the two energies, of cementing myself while also dissolving myself.

2 Likes