Jupiter box question (about using Mercury symbolson the inside)?

So I have been doing some research to create a cash box. A couple of the things I read/watched said that a Jupiter box should have Mercury colors and symbols on the inside and Jupiter colors and symbols on the outside.
I am not aware of any correspondences that link Raphael, Hod to wealth creation. Is it Mercury itself that is the link?
Or is it just so I will know a good idea when I see one and be smart enough to grab it. Or maybe it is just so I will be smart enough not to squander whatever Jupiter brings in.
Anyway, what is the connection? Please.

1 Like

Yes, it is the planet Mercury itself that is the link.

Jupiter represents expansion and the mass of wealth, but Mercury represents the movement of money.

In his book Money Magick, the author Frater U.D. posits that the element of Air is more appropriate for money and wealth than Earth in the modern age because money is no longer confined to simply physical dollars and coins.

Read any book on money manifestation with the Law of Attraction, and they will talk about how money needs to be spent, and cannot be hoarded, if one truly wishes to manifest wealth. The more you let money go by spending (with the appropriate mindset, of course) the more money will come back to you.

Mercury represents this flow back and forth. As Jason Miller says in his book Sorcerer’s Secrets: think of Jupiter as your savings account, and Mercury as your checking account. You need them both.

3 Likes

If I am not mistaken, planetary energies are like sunshine, when the sun is up, it shines on anyone and everyone outside. So I don’t need any tradition or connection to Raphael or pathworking to Hod or anything like that. I will get assistance just because I use planetary day and hours. (and of course symbols and colors to draw in the energy)

Is that correct?

Yes. No spirits are necessary to work with the planets.