Judgement day real?

I know the christianity story which i dont agree with can someone tell me whats really gonna happen

giphy

4 Likes

Every religion and ideology loves apocalypse scenarios.
The end is near, do what I say to be saved!
Bs in my opinion.

6 Likes

The video is brutalšŸ˜“

2 Likes

No one can tell you what is really going to happen, itā€™s literally impossible thereā€™s no definite future and youā€™d probably be dead before it happened if it were to happen.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think weā€™ll ever know. But in my opinion, the end of the world( if it happens) wonā€™t be very religious. Climate change and global warming play a huge part in this, as well as the oceans and such.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s no way to know what will happens in the future. The only certain is that it will end someday, cause we donā€™t know how to take care of Earth, so it wonā€™t least forever. It could be just the end of the resources, or could be some supernatural apocalypse, or even alien invasion or even some crazy shit that the scientists will do. It will end but itā€™s impossible to know how. Supernatural speaking I kind feel thereā€™s a unfinished business out there between the gods, and not apocalypse but maybe some big war between them will happen some day.

1 Like

Judgement day? No. End of the world? For sure, but that will be long after the last human walks the Earth.

2 Likes

Its gonna be a good movie anyways. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Worldā€™s gonna end someday, the human race, this planet, and eventually the whole universe. Whether thatā€™s really ā€œthe endā€ or more of a restart, who knows.

4 Likes

Itā€™s interesting how the word Apocalypse has become synonymous with the word Armageddon

• " Apocalypse " (į¼€Ļ€ĪæĪŗĪ¬Ī»Ļ…ĻˆĪ¹Ļ‚) is a Greek word meaning ā€œrevelationā€, ā€œan unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveilingā€.

• Armageddon (/ĖŒÉ‘ĖrməĖˆÉ”ɛdən/, from Ancient Greek: į¼‰ĻĪ¼Ī±Ī³ĪµĪ“ĻŽĪ½ Harmagedōn, Late Latin: Armagedōn, from Hebrew: ה×Ø ×ž×’×™×“×• Har Megiddo) is the prophesied location of a gathering of armies for a battle during the end times.

To me this is limiting and incorrect, The Cosmos has no beginning and no end, it is infinite both macro-cosmically and micro-cosmically.

Itā€™s is an endless fractal, constantly creating and renewing itself. Things do not end, they are immortal, things are not born, they are Reborn.

You are here. :point_down:

Cataclysm is synonymous with the human experiences as well as Life as a whole.

Worlds are in collision on a constant basis and its not a matter of ā€œifā€, itā€™s a matter of when.

And how humans will respond to it when the time comes.

Will we succumb to Oblivion or will we rage against the modern world and the Kali Yuga and bring about the Golden age.

Time will tell.

Tune in next week, for the next episode of Theogenesis: Earth

:rofl:

4 Likes

Some say the world will end in fire
Some say in ice
From what Iā€™ve tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire.
But from what I know of hate,
I know that ice is also great
And would suffice.
-Robert Frost

1 Like

I donā€™t think the universe will end at all, creation will not have an end, that includes the universe, however. There is a theory that in many many years from now long after humans of now are gone, this galaxy will merge with the Andromeda galaxy and who knows maybe a new evolution of man will come :wink: but anyway, itā€™s unlikely there will be a ā€œjudgementā€ day.

1 Like

Civilisations rise and fall, but humans are as adaptable as rats and some will survive to carry onā€¦

Until the sun dies, which it will eventually. The sun drives the climate. Itā€™s too small to go nova, it will become a red giant and then shrink. The Earth will be too cold to sustain life at that point.

2 Likes

Judgement day and the ā€œend of the worldā€ have been predicted for thousands of years. Remember back in 2012 everyone thought the world was going to end? I see the apocalypse and judgement day as another cheap tactic religions use to induce fear in society.

This vulnerable blue world of ours will end one day. Thatā€™s a certainty. Yet itā€™s up to us on how exactly and how soon it happens. Climate change, Nuclear War, Disease, any one of those could end us in a split second. Or if we are lucky, our planet may stick around until the Sun consumes it.

Yet even if we die, I personally donā€™t beleive its the end of ā€œusā€ or life as we know it. The universe is infinite, it would be foolish to say thereā€™s not some other civilization out there thriving. Perhaps us humans will figure out a way to escape our impending doom and survive and continue on our species.

What I do know is judgement day isnā€™t real, and if it is well Iā€™ll make sure to give god the finger before he casts me into Hell.

Itā€™s gonna be litā€‹:joy: literallyā€‹:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

True

Maybe a huge tsunami

1 Like

I have read somewhere that its going to be a war between humans, i mean like the world war or a chemical warfare

1 Like

:grin: me too i dont think the judgement day is real

1 Like

Ah, there are a lot of theories, religious concepts thrown around here and there about thisā€¦
some say ā€œthe true god will destroy the world, repent for your sins and you will be forgivenā€ and all that hocus pocus, some states that ā€œjesus christ will be reincarnated and then the entire world will be under his hand which will proceed the end of the worldā€™s first beginning.ā€ā€¦ different ideologies and sayings have been toldā€¦ but eventually as Maulbeere has said humanity will eventually adapt.

The day of Lavos will be at hand!! Oh wait, that was supposed to be 1999 I think.
No I donā€™t believe in judgement day. Judgement by what?