Joy Of Satan Views On Satan

Anytime i see Lucifer around, he just looks like an extremely handsome man, usually in nice clothes with a hat and a winning smile. He’s really quiet around me, though. He understands that I prefer to initiate conversations myself, and he respectfully doesn’t pry

3 Likes

Are you a dedicated Satanist - if not he isnt satan!

1 Like

With every ounce of respect, I’m pretty sure if Lucifer did create humans, then he would have enough respect for his creations to be near them, dedicated or not. Based on what i know of him, he takes a benevolent interest in those that do not bow.

Again, I don’t mean to sound mean or insulting, but I have indeed seen him around, and i am not dedicated to any Deity whatsoever.

3 Likes

He only accepts those who are aware and dedicated to him. Spiritual SATANISTS are warriors of Satan and anything not of Satan is off the jews and enemy beings! We are in a war you know nothing about. Satan, his demons and the spiritual satanists are fighting in a spiritual war and he needs people who truly love him as SATAN truly loves them! That is why!

2 Likes

Oh i know if the war. I’ve met many beings and people who are in it or around it. I was asked if i would join the fight, whether i would choose a side, and I chose to stay out of it on the basis of lack of information. The Guardian of Balance who spoke to me seemed quite pleased that I chose to abstain

However, this is off topic

1 Like

HPHoodedCobra what part of Solicitation and Preaching dogmas and indoctrinations don’t you fucking understand?

10 Likes

i was waiting for eva on that one, but nevermind.

quickly grabs popcorn

5 Likes

Same actually

5 Likes

Maybe Im missing something. It just sounded more like a debate to me.

Like two sides debating a topic.

2 Likes

What I’m getting out of this is HP is basically trying to recruit people here by saying that his way of thinking is the only way.

The funny part is most satanists I know say that lucifer gave mankind free will and he’s just now decideing wait no you can’t do that I made you I command you.

With all respect that’s what I’m getting out of it

5 Likes

Spamming this forum with joy of satan bullshit is no different then having some christian spew theirs, i don’t care what people believe as long as they keep their “ministries” out of here.

8 Likes

I see.

2 Likes

seems like hes gone

2 Likes

The “guardian of balance” is a thought-form - an incomplete being that can only make thoughts in one’s mind to try and change how they think. It is okay if you wish to stay out - But the war is only for SPIRITUAL SATANISTS against those who are against Satan and his demons!

If you have worked with “angels” or the greys, The gods will not let you join their side. THE WAR IS VERY REAL and you can risk destroying your soul! No outsiders are accepted as they are not dedicated to Satan but you can naturally help to attack the Angels, Greys and Reptilians through Reverse Torah Rituals and destroying them with Bright Blue electrical fire.

Again, it is your wish only and is only for the advanced. You have to pass a test to join Hell’s army - just like in our country’s armed forces.
Father Satan is the equivalent to what a GENERAL is as where Azazel and some of the other gods are like Lieutenant Commanders.

What part of TRUTH don’t you understand? You are being ignorant and not understanding the fact the SATANISM is not just a religion! It is the Magnum Opus - a process of reaching godhood. What you are studying here about Satan and his demons is wrong! You cannot tell a satanist who his god is! Father Satan made me a High Priest for a reason as i have been a high priest for over 25 years! I have reached Godhood and beyond.

I only wish for our advancement - not our destruction!
However i will obide by the BALG Rules and i will only post meditations and practices alike. But you are not happy for a spiritual satanist to talk about Satan on a Section about Satan! It sounds highly ridiculous!

3 Likes

It is not spamming - it is discussing Satan on a chat about Satan. You cannot tell a spiritual satanist what their religion is! Black Magicians alone are mere practitioners and they see Father Satan as a “mere” demon. At least study about him. If you are not dedicated to him - Satan and his demons will NOT show themselves to you as ONE needs to present the love and dedication first!

1 Like

DO NOT disregard my rank - I am a high priest to protect my people and those who are truly of Satan. Satan let HIS people be free because he knew that his people love him and are dedicated to him!

I am not trying to recruit! Father Satan wants his people to choose him naturally without being “forced” or “recruited”. If ONE is being forced into a certain religion, they never believed or cared about it in the first place!

Ea Koetting is teaching you about the gods and different practices of the occult - doesn’t that mean he would be trying to force his beliefs? No, Ea Koetting is putting the information on this website for those who want it.

If he was to teach about Spiritual Satanism (just like he did with the norse and voodoo mythology) would you say he is forcing his beliefs? No you wouldn’t. This section of the forum is about SATAN so why do you not agree with a true satanist’s beliefs?

3 Likes

The title of this catergory is Satanism…
So Im not 100% sure of BALG rules but i think as long as its in this category he is within the allowance.

I know i post some rather different stuff in my personal journal. And feel as long as i keep it there. Im good.

Anyway, i could be off on this and Im not a mod so just saying.

saying opinion
gets flamed for opinion
no offense was ment

2 Likes

okay. just be aware that this catogory is about SATAN.

3 Likes