Joy Of Satan Views On Satan

Forget whatever you think of Satan (if it is a “Christian” View") Some of the images on the posts are quite insulting! This is what Father Satan looks like for those who know nothing about him!

Beautiful isn’t he? When one dedicates himself/herself to Satan, they find out the truth and would regret what ever they thought about him previously. If you think he is a demon, think again. Demons are not evil and they are gods (which i am sure some of you are very aware of). However Demons are lesser gods, those who are lesser in command and they guide those who are truly dedicated to Father Satan. Azazel, Astaroth and Baal are considered the highest commanding gods but Satan is the Chief God. If you claim to see “Satan” and describe him as that of the “Christian Devil”, you have not seen him!

Please at least research more.

10 Likes

For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. Enemy so-called “religions” have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. He is not red with horns and a tail, nor does he look like a Halloween monster. He does not have flaming red eyes or rubbery wings. These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him. [There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons]. Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as “darkness,” Satan appears wearing a long white robe identical to what he is shown wearing in the images below. He is the Top Leader of the Nordic Gods of the Empire of Orion. Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. His appearance is almost exactly as in the pictures, other than he rarely appears with wings.

4 Likes

His Day is Monday.

His Colors are Blue, Red, and Black

He is the Sumerian God EA, also known as ENKI which means “Lord of the Earth.” He is also known as Melek Ta’us.

Animals that are sacred to him are the Peacock, the Serpent, the Goat, the Dragon and the Raven.

His numbers are 13, 666 and 4. [666 is perfection and everlasting life]

His Zodiac Signs are Aquarius, the Water Bearer and Capricorn, the Goat. [The Age of Aquarius is the Age for the advancement of humanity]

His Planets are Uranus and Venus [the Morning Star].

His Directions are both South and East

His most Important Day of the year is December 23, when the Sun is one degree into Capricorn. The day following the beginning of the Winter Solstice is his Personal Day, which should be observed by every dedicated Satanist. [This was dictated directly from him, personally].

5 Likes

Can i ask you to think about something for a second? Ea Koetting is a “Black Magician” right and he claims to have worked with Lucifer and his demons. Did you know Satan Lucifer was worshiped as a Sumerian god called Enki. Enki was known as Ea! Therefore Satan’s Sumerian name is Ea! I just find it coincidental that Koetting calls himself “EA”!

What do you think?

Satan taught me how to use the pentagram to show me how beautiful and powerful hell is

1 Like

Yes, that would be correct but are you dedicate to him? He is really busy fighting in spiritual warfare. I am guessing that if what you are saying is correct, You would have met him a while ago. Okay then, what did Hell look like to you?

The Satanic Pentagram is pointing down because it represents the energy from the universe and father Satan being sent down into our crown chakra down into our root chakra to empower our soul for the Magnum Opus or the Kundalini Serpent rising. It is a star because it represents the “Morning Star” which is the planet Venus - Satan is fromthe planet Venus. That is what the pentagram means.

2 Likes

Where did you aquire the knowledge that he is from venus? Just curious. Ive never read that before. Though, I have heard him called the morning star.

Also depending, venus and mercury both have been considered the morning star.

2 Likes

My dear, i got the information from Father Satan Himself. If you want, go onto the Joy Of Satan website (That is if YOU wish - i am not forcing my belief as a respect to the BALG Rules). The information Regarding Satan is on their.

Or a quicker way, just contact myself
Hail Satan

2 Likes

if i may ask, you’re upset because he has chosen to appear to others differently?

1 Like

I have actually been there many times. There information on chakras is the best i can find.
It wasnt meant to be a negative question. I just didnt ever remember reading anywhere he was from venus.
I have worked over a year in a very strong relationship with Azazel.
Satan/Lucifer actually taught me how to work with my chakras, destroy my temple and rebuild it.

But never the less, the reason I asked is because I didnt remember reading it anywhere.

2 Likes

Why would i be “upset” over something that cannot affect me? To be honest, you cannot get a more beautiful version of Father Satan than his true self! He does NOT come to the Un-dedicated and he does not have time to be “popping up” to random people who know nothing about him. Father Satan does not come to mere “magicians”!!

However he does have beings that are “lesser” that tell a magician meditations and techniques that say they are Lucifer. But many fools claim that the being they have seen really is him! I have worked with Satan for over 25 years so it would be foolish to say i am wrong.

2 Likes

A incredibly hot place, like you need some sort of inpervious heat potion Satan and Demons seem to cope with the Heat from 150 degrees C, up to excess of 50,000 degrees C, depending on where abouts in Hell i am something you do get condition to after a while, lightning was black in color thunder was so loud it was incredibly deathning, volcanic mountain ranges but not completely all over according to its Demonic geostucter it was a hard to describe when you travel from one to another it would change from one state of power to inceasing power massive iron like stuctures beyond the 7 wonders of the world colossal demon looking statues with vains there people of the Black circles dressed in black robs bare feet inverted pentagram on there forhead symbol of Satans deciple there practicing the inverted pentagram tracing it with there finger opening to deaper realms of Hell Demons like you never seen before from 52 Demon worlds more incredibly frieghtning Demons, there is a capital of Hell quite a number of them only know name i know Pendamonium also there are books in Hell to Demonic Grimoires never find on Earth well i found the place awesome just have to be mindful of the Demons i don’t want to get on the wrong side of them there alright i don’t want to piss them off i find i can refer to them as friends that what the pentagram i practice showed me back when i was 17 when i got into it up until i was 19 until i was cut off from Hells power by the God of Abraham but still i kept on practicing the inverted pentagram with the double rings with the 5 Satanic binary symbols around it which is used to unlock the pentagram every day for about 30 years i do notice now after 28 years pentagram is seem to spiking a bit 8 years ago i was just constantly looking at the center pentagram produced a clap of thunder happens on a rear occasion now i am nearly 48 years old A3 paper goes pitch black glow around the edge of paper glow along each line of pentagram hear faint sound of thunder now and then but there is not a cloud in the sky in Adelaide, that is another reason i joined the Become a living God try and get back what i lost, if i get messages get sent to Satan, how Abrahamic God cut me off from Satan and Hell but i still practice.

2 Likes

Anytime i see Lucifer around, he just looks like an extremely handsome man, usually in nice clothes with a hat and a winning smile. He’s really quiet around me, though. He understands that I prefer to initiate conversations myself, and he respectfully doesn’t pry

3 Likes

Are you a dedicated Satanist - if not he isnt satan!

1 Like

With every ounce of respect, I’m pretty sure if Lucifer did create humans, then he would have enough respect for his creations to be near them, dedicated or not. Based on what i know of him, he takes a benevolent interest in those that do not bow.

Again, I don’t mean to sound mean or insulting, but I have indeed seen him around, and i am not dedicated to any Deity whatsoever.

3 Likes

He only accepts those who are aware and dedicated to him. Spiritual SATANISTS are warriors of Satan and anything not of Satan is off the jews and enemy beings! We are in a war you know nothing about. Satan, his demons and the spiritual satanists are fighting in a spiritual war and he needs people who truly love him as SATAN truly loves them! That is why!

2 Likes

Oh i know if the war. I’ve met many beings and people who are in it or around it. I was asked if i would join the fight, whether i would choose a side, and I chose to stay out of it on the basis of lack of information. The Guardian of Balance who spoke to me seemed quite pleased that I chose to abstain

However, this is off topic

1 Like

HPHoodedCobra what part of Solicitation and Preaching dogmas and indoctrinations don’t you fucking understand?

10 Likes

i was waiting for eva on that one, but nevermind.

quickly grabs popcorn

5 Likes

Same actually

5 Likes