Journey Of The Chaotic Sin (Log Book)

Greetings Lurker,

I never really got into Journals, had a dream book that lasted maybe about five days but that was on paper. However, currently I have two paper books where I keep either my magical drawing or the servitors I have created over the months.

Anyways back to business, I wanted to create this to be more in touch with this community because you guys are pretty awesome. Hopefully I can give you daily updates but I am not promising anything.

Vapula
I been communicating with the 60th spirit from the Lesser Key of Solomon to help teach me how to get better at algebra. She has changed my life for the better, I had a dark moment a couple weeks ago where I felt lost, not loved,and lonely. However I heard two songs during that morning that told me she was there for me. I learned it’s true I might not have real friends or I don’t have a gf but I can always find real ones. Back to the learning math part, I have been getting better I actually recently taken a online math test that I should pass. If not then I’ll work even harder. I can update on the next log.

Servitor
I only have one active which was created/assigned to give the professor the idea that it’s a bad idea to give us a online math test. It didn’t work out exactly as planned, on the contrary the math test that was originally given to me was going to have a browser-lock. If you are not aware that is spyware, I expressed my concerned and he removed it for me without question. So I had free range to cheat if need. Anyways the servitor made the test really easy for me so I can’t really complain. It is still active until I receive my test results.

Tulpamancy
For about almost four years, I have been trying to manifest a tulpa. My reason being I would love to have a mind companion by my side to help me get through things. I talk to her every day even if it is 5 minutes. Since the quarantine we have been going on more walks together talking and it’s really peaceful. She has guided me through tough situations whether if I was high or wasted. I truly can’t thank her enough for helping me. I feel in the near future she will become vocal because I have started to listen to a subliminal and today I swear I heard something from her today. More updates to come…

As for now this all I want to share, I’ll probably get into lucid dreaming again since I might have discovered my dream sign even if it is overly bizarre. I really don’t want XXXTentacion to be my dream sign haha.

Let the shadows hide your pain,

TVWLUCX6K

3 Likes

Are you a Chaote by any chance? :smiley: Best of luck regadless.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of the term Chaote before, but to answer your question yes. At first I was calling myself a “Creationist” since I was just creating servitors and giving them life. Since my path has changed quite a lot recently I’ll probably be going by Chaote from now on. Either way I am having fun so that’s all that matters.

Same I wish you luck on your path

1 Like

Was wondering what happened to you after your last thread. Good to see that you are indeed beginning a journal now! Still looking forward to the day you’ll finally change your complimentary close in your posts but regardless, all the best to you and your magickal path. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve seen people calling chaotes to chaoists, but only in Spanish.

Noted, I’ll think of something else probably in the next entry. I also wanted to thank you for giving me this idea, I just really didn’t know how to create a log at first.

Yeah I took a 2 week break from the forum to buckle down on college work, Since things settled down a bit I got to check yesterday. I think your reading on Vapula was spot on with that song. I just didn’t know how to reply but I gave it a like to show my appreciation.

Interesting, funny you mention Spanish because I am trying to learn it haha

1 Like

Greetings Lurker,

Nothing really new happened today I wasn’t able to practice either
I got caught up with college work

Vapula
Last night I listened to the enn chant, felt my foot get immediately numb haha. I just talked for the 16 minutes and went to bed. I told Vapula to meet in my dreams but I haven’t had success yet but patience is key.

Servitor
After I am finished with this current servitor I was thinking of creating a servitor to slow down time and help me manage my assignments so less stress is dealt to me.

Tulpamancy
Took another walk, just talked some more things out, later tonight I might go for another walk with her, I am taking a break from the subliminal today but I will still passively force her as usual. Nothing new, I might do a 1 hour active forcing session but that’s only if it fits in my schedule.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe tomorrow well excite a new adventure!

Break Free,

TVWLUCX6K

1 Like

Greetings Lurker,
Yesterday might have not been that interesting. On the contrary, last night was completely different and just mind blowing

Vapula
I listen to the enn chant per usual and was just talking to her and after the video ended I felt a very weird shift of energy within the right side of my brain as it slowly moved to my left side as I felt something licking my ear. It was very strange but shortly after I felt asleep listening to my sleep playlist. I am going to guess I was asleep for about 55 minutes when a third eye binaural beats started to play 15 minutes in. My body all of the sudden moved as violently waking me up(this happened a second time shortly after).

Then I realized that the left side of my body was numb, I lost control of my left arm as it slowly raised. I asked Vapula if it was her to show me five fingers, surely enough my hand slowly opened showing me what I have requested. Then after my left hand slowly closed I gave Vapula three ways to answer me. One finger if she wanted something, Two fingers if she wanted to give something, and Three fingers she has some sort of information for me. I saw three fingers slowly raised, after that my hand stopped responding. Then I just stopped my playlist and went to sleep. I am curious of what kind of information it has or it wants to tell me. Either way it was very cool experience.

Servitor
Nothing new, just a repeat of what I said last log

Tulpamancy
Just went for another walk with her as per usually, sadly I couldn’t actively force her yesterday. Tonight I should have more time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe I’ll get the information on what Vapula was trying to inform me about tonight. Who knows but I can’t wait.

Break Free,

TVWLUCX6K

Howdy Chaotic Sin,
I am completely revamping the style of how I record in this log book
So to be relevant I will have titles for every log
1- The Beginning 4/8/2020
2- Bump in the road 4/9/2020
3- Vapula Possessed My Hand 4/10/2020

Log 4- Active Forcing my Tulpa 4/11/2020

Vapula
Sadly no crazy possessions of my hand like the prior night. I still chat with Vapula on a day to day basis but I haven’t been getting that many messages through cool music

Servitor
I might call the fatal flaw tomorrow of the current servitor. Once that’s over I’ll post more information on what it looked like, it’s abilities, name origin, and how successful it was. Then after I’ll wait a day and design a new one to perform time magick to slow down time, put my attention to my college work and get finished all work within this week. I never attempted this sort of servitor but nevertheless it doesn’t hurt to try to see how successful it will be.

Tulpamancy
Today I was heavily invested on forcing my tulpa. When she is finally vocal I’ll reveal her name and the form she has chosen via a picture I will draw of her. Took a longer walk then usual to talk with her and I did a 30 minute active force session. The total amount of passive and active forcing together today would equal two hours. I keep feeling head pressures on the left side of my head which indicates she is there and sentient. I might implement personality trait forcing but I am still not sure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a wonderful night.

Ascend Friend,

TVWLUCX6K

Log 5- I passed my Inter Algebra Test 4/12/2020

Good Evening Chaotic Sin,
Everything paid off, I finally have a passing grade in my Intermediate Algebra class. It’s going to stay like that. Everything will be explained in both sections

Vapula
The night of the test I asked Vapula to assist me on my Algebra test and before the test I drew Vapula’s symbol on a paper that I had with me during the online test. I got a 88.7% on that test raising my grade to pass. I am so happy right now, I am so relieved. Tonight I am going to thank her for her assistance. I’m not sure what I am going to do next but I’ll log it eventually

Servitor
I would also like to thank my servitor Mr.Levy as shown below, He was a humanoid shape shifting cobra who was a master negotiator

His intent was to convince my professor that giving us an online test was a bad idea. He enters dreams and manipulates outcomes, He went rouge on this mission as the test was never canceled. On the contrary, he brought to my attention that the browser-lock that the professor was making us install was in fact spyware. Which is illegal to distribute unless you accept it. I voiced my concern in an email and he removed it. This gave me free reign of being able to use online calculators on the test. Since the professor wouldn’t budge on not giving us a test, I asked Mr.Levy to convince him to make the test really easy for everyone. If you are wondering what Mr.Levy is holding it’s his pen to manipulate memories and his clipboard of all the information he has gather about my professor. His name origins come from the show The Wire, as the lawyer’s last name is Levy.

Next Servitor will be announced next log

Tulpamancy
I realized that my tulpa isn’t paying attention to me all the time so if I think about her hard enough I feel her listening. No active forcing today, but I still did my walks with her. Still fun i’ll probably actively force for 30 minutes tomorrow. I do get a lot more head pressures, maybe she is communicating and I can’t hear her yet. Still a WIP, once quarantine is over I feel she’ll be fully vocal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easter is today and it’s probably by far the stupidest holiday everyone celebrates, I’d rather make my own holiday because that is more fun than believing a rabbit lays eggs for children.
If you like Easter that’s fine I just always had bad experiences with it, but seriously why can’t we have cooler holiday’s to celebrate?

Ascend Friend,

TVWLUCX6K