Journal of WHamilton3

This is to keep a record of my progress with becoming more proficient magically and life changes made by using magick.

I recently began a group working with fellow members of balg to evoke spirits to open different aspects within ourselves. The first was to unlock the aspect of telepathy. I evoked Lord Azazel and asked for his help with this. I had to evoke him twice but I believe it was a successful operation in all. I could feel him physically and see him in my mind.
During the second evocation I asked Lord Azazel if he would agree to evoking Halah’ thor while he was there to ask Halah’ thor for his assistance in finding a career that would provide for me abundantly financially and is aligned with my destiny and I would be fully happy with. Lord Azazel agreed and Halah’ thor was evoked. He agreed to my request. Now it’s time to forget about it and let him work.

Evoked Lucifer and Azazel today. I asked Lucifer for his help in fully activating my chakras. I have been working with them myself but thought He could help make the process much more efficient. He said he would help me with this request. I started to feel hot then weightless. It felt as though he was moving my body into different poses while he was working with me. I have found communication with Lucifer to be much easier than other spirits. I could always hear him in my mind.

I asked Azazel if he would grant me a familiar to help me in my ascent and for words of power that can be used for protection. He said he would. I asked if he would make the familiar known to me but I received no answer. I wrote down four words that he gave me. I will use them when needed. The first couple times evoking Azazel I could not hear him very well. I could hear him in my mind much like Lucifer. I believe our connection is becoming stronger.