Journal of sleep paralysies experience

I think it is something separate, I as a child suffered from sleep paralysis, I know they say scientifically that it is a state of trance, explained away. But how can you explain the shadow in the corner, I experienced the red eyed entity sitting on my chest, feeding on my fear…this lasted for approx a year and a half…the only way I got rid of it, and I don’t think I really got rid of it. I just found a way to confront it, to back off. The entity is animal, I had to become animal, alpha. etc…hope this helps.x

1 Like

Drunken spanking clown just sounds like one of my ex’s got lost :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On a serious note. People wondering about the science behind sleep paralysis. Basically when you go asleep your body goes into something similar to when you have your laptop on standby mode. Sleep paralysis happens when you wake up but your brain isn’t firing fully basically so it’s not getting the messages to your limbs to move just yet and is still half asleep. The hallucinations you get are dreams happening at the same time as you are awake. People normally see frightening stuff because when they can’t move they panic so their brain registers that they are afraid and so their dreams mimic that and produce nightmarish stuff. A lot of people call it night nurse paralysis as it generally happens when your sleep pattern is messed up so a lot of people who work nights get it.

Saying that…the demon I usually see when I have it I have also seen when I was very much awake. In fact the first time I ever seen it I was wide awake and maybe like 9 or 10 and I woke up, sat up in bed to get a drink and it was sitting in the middle of my room and tried to mimic my Mams voice to trick me when it realized I had noticed it’s presence. So yeah make of that what you will.

1 Like

Sleep paralysie is not a problem for me :slight_smile: I love it ! Like people love rollercoster

2 Likes

Ahaha xD say to your ex to get lost more ! It make me.fucking scared !

The thing that is strange is that it always happen before I fell asleep ! Not when I’m about to wake up, something that I’ve also experienced when I was a child

i used to have sleep paralysis from time to time since i was like 11/12, usually when i slept like belly down… ‘back’ up. It used to terrify me smol Catholic’s ass… i’d start praying the “Lord’s Prayer” and Hail Mary’s till i’d start moving again. It used to be quite traumatizing.
Now i love it. I enter if from my own free will. I love the feeling it leaves on the limbs. The dark shadowy figure i used to see on the corner of my eyes when i was a child is not there no more. :wink:

1 Like

I feel you :kissing_closed_eyes: it is just fun now

1 Like

I do not share your happiness about it. They are feeders.

I dont think that sleep paralysie always bring bad things arround me :slight_smile: It’s been years that I didnt see a bad shadow or silhouette

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I think it does, we try and pretend that it is normal, but it is not! But I will be honest and truthful with you, without sleep paralysis, the red demon sitting on my chest, feeding on me as a child…I would of never realised, unlike other children our age ,what we are? We all have something in common, we confronted, fought back, and controlled are demon…

1 Like

I dont control demon and I’ve never got something sitting on my chest ! The only thing that did do me harm was a doll clown that I was affraid of in the first place !
It’s your opinion, but I still believe that sleep paralysie is not something bad. Maybe for some people. But I feel no harm when it happen for me personnaly :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I experienced different from you, I had a red eyed demon sitting on my chest, like an animal, judging/weighing up its prey… waiting, looking for the best way to feed. yet it was caged somehow, And believe me this entity was pure animal!
I do look back on this and I am scared! But I am also grateful, without this confrontation I wouldn’t be the person I am now! I found my alpha that night, my inner core, that animalistic part of me, that will, fight to the death, never backed in a corner! Never to be intimidated, never to bow down, weird as it may seem I think I became the demon!

1 Like

couple of months ago i woke up having sleep paralysis… waking up in that state is something that hadnt happened for almost two years prior to that day… and you know what? it was pretty chill… no dark beings anywhere that i could see. No sense of fear, there was no anger… i just relaxed, closed my eyes… and visualized my body as made of light… and in like 10/ 15 seconds after that i was able to move again.
The fear of being in that state in itself helps those low vibrational beings.
They dont mean anything to me, im not even mad at them anymore. I just see them as a wild animal… looking for something to eat… Not gonna feed on me tho. Not anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

my dad used to say “don’t be afraid, because It’s what they want. they feed on it.” When he say they, he mean anything surnatural x)
Best advice i have had in my life ahah