Journal of Marbas and Raphael: To Heal and Kill

What kind of stones are those?

1 Like

One is I think green calcite.
Donā€™t remember.

1 Like

12 September 2019

Raphael and Marbas talked me through the lessons i receive
this was no different. the situation of holding on to stagnant thoughts and vibrational energies.

the exercise is on my Youtube channel. since im on a public computer lets stick to what is quickest in typing.

Raphael: Kiladishā€™stan kiladishā€™stan energy it doesnā€™t matter Kirassshā€™sharnnnt

Raphael or Marbas: Feeling better now? ( I nod my head)
Marbas: Ashala comeā€¦
Ashala: Yes. Yes.
Raphael: Do not try to go where you are not wanted. that is the message that you keep hearing. If you feel or sense it why do you keep going towards it. Are you wanting to punish some part of you. Its not necessary. You are creating friction by doing this. To release the friction you must release the desire for attention
===quiered===
Marbas: Yessss. there is no matter there dont worry. It was funny.
Me: My pointer is tucking into my thumb (joint). what is it doing?
Raphael: That is water to fire you are creating steam
Me: How is that water
Raphael: inner channels water.
Me the other fingers are facing out and up.
What is the lesson for todya
Raphael: Patience
Me: ==== teeth queried==
Raphael: they run on the same channels as the rest of the body ones to the front sides to the middles sides and the back. the back is the the outside it is fire. to the middle steam air. front water line cause its closer to your heart.
Thats all you really need to know about thatā€¦
were not doing poisons todya. you can look it up just the basics. ==re tcm dental details==
Near the breasts sides of chest in between the bones. the left is closer to the poison line than the right
Me obviously. soā€¦ heart fire below rib bones steam fire under rib cage where liver and (areas of ) liver
Marbas Yesss
On that spot in either side where bone is.
Me == some thought==
Marbas Do not question ussss.
Marbas: You will learn compassion
Me: For whom am i supposed to learn compassion
==hear gentle piano music==
Me: Do you think i dont show compassion to other people?
Marbas You will learn compassion
Me Please answer my question
Raphael: Compassion for yourself you already understand. compassion for others you already understand. We said you will Learn Compassion. Compassion is for all by all everywhere. When you you can understand compassion you will feel it.
Me. What is your version of compassion then? What is compassion to you? is it the same as pity or feeling kind?
Raphael compassion is neither kind nor cruel compassion does not have a feeling.
Iā€™m sure youā€™ve heard this before.
Me Tell me your version
Marbas In order to heal in order to kill you must understand compassion. and you will learn compassionnnnaaaah. Come on. Breathe.
Me If compassion does not care then compassion does not judge
Marbas Yesss. correct. yesss
me That is your answer for that
Raphael keep practicing the exercises befor we give you more
Marbas practice all the timeā€¦ Yess
Me How do i experience compassion. No judgement. No feeling. How do I do that
Rahpael Good you are asking the right question.
Me How do I not judge and not feel
Marbas By controlling the waters
Me what do you mean
Raphael The water flow must flow you must let the river run. do not put a rock in front of the river and expect there to be no consequences. Do not cause a rift Do not cause more tension then you have already created . you were creating tension and strife by putting emotionssss under controllll. You put a rock in front of the water flow and expected there to be fine. take out the rocksss and let the water flow
Me so basically I by not expecting to be liked or not liked or accepted or whatever or rejected. The Expectation is a rock.
Marbas Yessss
Me: and by putting the rock down Im causing friction between myself and people around me
Marbas Yessss
Me so when I judge someone on my prefferences I am being uncompassionate.
Marbass Yessss
Me Is that my lesson for today
==both== Yessss
Me Is there more before we concllude
Marbas Ashala rise. Poison for another day. Practice everythihg youā€™ve been taught . Yesss. you may go. Yess. Yesss.
there are no blocks only what you create no one issss . that is just you.
===they left==
I thank Marbas and Raphael extinguished flames.
i useually leave the smoke,

1 Like

They are not chatty at the moment or I failed either way they stipulated that I must have that exercise above fully before continuing.
S oo it is I practice continually
This is what it is designed to do as far as I understand:
It blackens and reduces them to ā€œvoid-likeā€ nothing
If you follow the directions exactly to is youā€™ll find the t as s on as you ā€œseeā€ them as ā€œNon Colourā€: EVERYTHING STOPS VIBRATING
I believe itā€™s designed to dissolve chakras.
This is starting to make sense as even Azazel barely considers them as far as I understand his meaning.
Belial did not Aknowlage themā€¦ now
With the channeled information from all of these and the ā€œdark face of Ahrimanā€ which since I didnā€™t know who he was let alone spell it rightā€¦
I watched some vids Curtis Josef ā€œdamnation key to enter n a l powerā€ā€¦ click click g is my wheels the interview with EA after about the book.

Itā€™s starting to see puzzles coalescingā€¦

1. Important fact that we donā€™t Need cj a less and dissolving t hg e m i s very important. Not just a nice idea.

2ā€¦ Iā€™m sharing here but itā€™s deadly important.

1 Like

Tonight. All I got was Marbas hands alternates between black claw-like to pale hands smoother and Raphael open shite run his hand through h i s hair

Now u think that Iā€™ve l o st the damn plot or just dreaming because next I am m o re tired then before and dream l y scenes: women comes collects a small child that maybe hers and belonging to her male who is s taller thinner leaned regalā€¦ hands here the child t o ge r with ā€œget to the gateā€ re a portal.

What the bloody whatā€¦ is freaking wrong with me!!!

I must be I dreamland a nd passed through evocation by chance
Seriously.??
Not even sure h a ving a rest and making attempt with Azazel is even possible

1 Like

Early morning evoke for an answer on someone else.

Early evening got distracted my teen was in her room making noises every time I got partially in sync. Lol.

All I got was ā€œFire in the eyes Smoke in the throatā€

Thinking now after dinnerā€¦

: Azazel

1 Like

I donā€™t know where to begin.
Last nightā€¦
Or not here exactly.
?

What about this Afternoon evoke called forth Ashala and she continued t the evoke with more command.
I sensed and saw MiƱkasa demand to brought forwards and up. I wanted to hear from Raphael and Marbas first.
She was not sanguine in fact this very strange image to my mind: s h e sampled the menstrual I laid out on their altar s h e had bound and gagged the two spirits Iā€™m in contract with. Ashala let her know that itā€™s better to ā€œlet t h e constructā€ speak with them first then call h er up.
So s h e conceded and allowed some communication. T h en Ashala and I lat her forth.

Thinking now that she was showing me her dominance of power.

Thereā€™s,a bit more which I recordedā€¦of course.

1 Like

The recording.
Ashala: We agreed the student needs to learn Raphael. Very good Raphael. Enjoyed your feast. Pure first mensā€™stral straight straight out. Your not the only one drawn by the blood. Which is why I had to light incense.

Ashala: It a Kahn

Me: the diamond exercises blackend to void followed by dragonā€™s breathā€¦== few times throughā€¦MiƱkasa wanted or they wanted her===
Me: I want my lesson first. Uo uj havenā€™t spoken to m e for few daysā€¦yes from other peopleā€¦ Why donā€™t we make this more aggressiveā€¦Talk to us and then we invoke MiƱkasa. No. You first. Sheā€™ll come anyway.
Sheā€™s waiting. To. Come. Forth. but I want to hear from Raphael and Marbas first. And then. She can come. And speak up. She likes the blood too. Sheā€™s binding everybody. Let them speak and then you can speak. Cause I operate this body and I say so.
Ashala: Do it this way. It is better.
Raphael: Is this all you can do?
Send fire down the back of your theighs and your buttocks, your hip s and down to your ankles. Make it burnā€¦ Again!
Pull the fire into the water {in front). Now stand in the steam.
Pull up from the sides of your theighs the outside up. Wrap it around your waist. One then the other way figure 8, yes.
Do it again. Heat water make sure itā€™s cold. Steam. Yes. Now pull it up sides wrap it around. Thatā€™s it. Let it rise.
Stay. MiƱkasa needs to come.
Me: MiƱkasa MiƱkasa I raise you MiƱkasa
==noisey painful back archingšŸ˜”==
MiƱkasa:Hmm. Right =further back arching=
You wonā€™t fall ==(jeans were unzipped cause of swelling),==
Whatā€™s matter canā€™t wear clothes. ==.(lol everything fittedšŸ˜)==
Now you can. Fixed up.
Fire and steam. She walked around. Looks at altar. Werenā€™t you told to put more smoke ==I had but ignored at the time==
(Incense) gold to silver, silver to gold. Thatā€™s a bit trivial. Surely you can work out how to do that.
==sits down==
He told you truth you just canā€™t see it. ==the planets- I second guess myself.==
We can see it of courseā€¦ I can be niceā€¦cat loves meā€¦
Seeā€¦ You donā€™t have to be scared of meā€¦ You donā€™t pretend either. Yesss. More. I will make e you sleep.
== her threat was to shut me up==.
Yirasinnah
Kira Soula
Sssss
Create heat.
Kalizan
Ashala u p.
Raphael: Your heart and second heart.

Endā€¦
The last was an instruction which I accepted and choose to embrace the full implications.
Thanks to all the healings and friendships

1 Like

I forgot to mentionā€¦
I realized that your Higher Selves are like Feminine and Masculine to the central you; Morgana is me; Ashala is my feminine MiƱkasa the masculine sword
Ashala stairs the pot Morgana wields the wand MiƱkasa wields the sword.

1 Like

21 sept 19 Last night evokations of Raphael and Marbas
I ahh. Possessed myself:

Sink is quicker also the dragonā€™s breath but so far I swing between gasping for breath and exhaling 2 breaths.
me: cal l ed to Raphael and sigil quicker
Raphael: Of course. Ashala rise. Ashalaaaah
Ashala: Yes.
Called Marbas to sh pow h i s sigil
Marbas: (black) Ashala rise. Ashalaaa
Ashala: Hmm Marbas. Show. Properlyā€¦ Thank you.
Agios otheos adonay Raphael I evoke thee come forth. Ashala is here. Vibrated calling Marbasā€¦Morgana hereā€¦Ashalaā€¦stay upā€¦sounds
Shhhh. Raphael. We here call you. Present yourself.
Sssshhgo to sleep. Rest rest, (to my humaness), Kala suma Kahn. Morgana rise. Vibrated Ashala Ashala Ashala rise.
Raphael I called you forth. Show thyself. Thank you.
I see Ashala in a white ceremonial dress. Lighter. White. Flowers green down the sides.
Raphael speak. We are ready. =Sharp i drawn breath=
Shhh Marbassss. Serpents coil. Ashala has risen.
Ashala: Ashala speaks. Ashala will be heard and Ashala will listen. Ashala is waiting.
Our contract you must to we have forward. Forward fold.
=breaths= Raphael: Do not presume we are not teaching.
Ashala: Construct. Thinks your teaching. In sil-lannce. Sheess learning.
Ssss. Ssss. =Sharp breaths= Ssss! Huh. Slow slow too slow too slow.
Ashala: she understands compassion. It will get more. There will be more.
Ashala =directed to me= Do not fear the consequences of showing compassion. =breathes=
Me: And. The. Witch must not. Fear. What. Other people. Tsay.
=breathsā€¦ a sharp maternal hearty laughter=
MiƱkasa: Did you say ā€˜Witch fear?ā€™.
=s Harper inhaled breaths=
You. Who it is.
Me: MiƱkasa.
MiƱkasa: Yesssssss. =chocking conclusive= sheā€™s fighting meā€¦whoosh
Me: show me how to stay calm.
MiƱkasa: =breaths= Aaah. Sssssss. Silence. Silanncess. Wellash.
It is more than a word. Siiiiooh. =sounds. Chocking.
MiƱkasa possession=
MiƱkasa: Where is the blood. You need blood. You must have blood. =sounds. chocking=
I will show you how.
It only hurts because you are resisting mee. =choking=
Me: how do I not resist
=breaths inward=
I showed you. =choking. Halted=
Thatā€™s right. Peaceā€¦=sounds= I will not waste it.
H ooh in Shana paiass ass
=choking=
Fear is for the mortal man. Laughter. Hmmm. Hmmm
You forget your place. You forget. You live as a mortal. You cry as a mortal. You fear as a mortal. IT IS DISGUSTING.!!!
=breaths slight chocking=
DO NOT RESIST TOO MUCHHH. IT WILL HURT.
=she howled=
You think you will go Insane. You will go Insane. For a short time!! Cause you will not relax.
Ha!!
Ok Ask You Question. Ask your question.
Why. Why. Am I Viscous?
Iā€™m not viscous. =slam s hand on table=
You are just resisting. You must knew yourself. And I Am you. She is you. And She is you. You must know us all. Continue. Breathe. Always Do it. Breathe.
I take precedence over any demon or any angel because I am you. You must learn not to resist. Otherwise it will hurt. It will hurt anyway. But it will NOT. injur you. =breathes. Sounds=
Thatā€™s it. =breaths in=
Forget the illusion of not being able to do it.= breathes=
Forget the illusion of being deaf and blind. aaah. Thatā€™s it. Relax now.
You keep calling me in anyway. Hmm. You are attatched to your friendsss. Hmm. Do not be. Attatched to your friends. Hmmm. Yesss. I approve. Yess. They know I approve. If you are attatched to them. Then you cannot be free to enjoy them when your chance and time will comes. You forget. How much you have. Aaah.
Child. Queen who sleeps. Hmm. This flesh = she gently stroked my face= We chose this. Enjoy it. Itā€™s beautiful. You know how.
When you give peace and kindness to other people. Remember to give peace and kindness to yourself.
Hah Shā€™anā€™ahh Iā€™amaā€™sanah Iaā€™kusjolohma Him palicasa Lolaā€™ moorrrsss ah haana
Demon blood. Yes. Bone. Haaah. =wispers= Marrows
Thatā€™s it. See how easy it is to move. Ahh. Breathe. You resist me every time we need to talk. Ahh. =Sharp breath in= I said relax. When you are relaxed it does not hurt. You called me for daysss ahh. and this is the first time you want to talk. Aah. Haa. Do you not know that we are One. That I am you. Breathe. My power is immense I live among the stars. Haaaha =Sharp breath in= Ashala wants to speeeak
Ashala: Mercy is a wonderful thing. Have mercy on yourself. Mercy mercy kindness. Kindness is at the ed of the knife. Kindness. kindness is in the dance of the feet. Kindness. Kindness is in the healing of the hand. Kindness kindness is in the Heartsā€¦ Aaahh. In your sexual heart. Hmmm. You keep calling it higher. It is not a higher heart. The one that pumps the blood it i s the same and linked to the one inside your womb .
Me Sssshh. Morgana rise.
Ashala: No. =breaths= I have not finished. =breaths= Thatā€™s it. Relaxsssss.
When it comes to working with death. Your not the time to will come. When it comes to healing the mortals and spirits above =wisper= your time will come.
When it comes to loving and killing. Youā€™ll see. Yesss. That is fine. Do not expect. Yesss. Sssshh aah. Ashala yeeess.
Appreciate the beauty that is within you. F o r we chose it well. Your DNA was not an accident. It was not a mistake. =breathes out=
MiƱkasa: It is in the blood and we chose the blood well.
=laughter= Oh. My goodness My badness you have funny concepts. Living human. Oh. Very well you can have your body back.
Know this.
The time is coming when we shall unite. When the fires above the fires below. Blacken. Blacken. To Void. And the rushing wind flows through the top and the low the sides and t hg e left diagonal and the other.

Mmaaahh =breaths= Part of me shall remain. An d we shall. Guide for we a soon unite. Soonerthan you think. The fires will explode and you will feel insane. Observe. Observe. Observe. Observe. Observe. Relax. Aah.
Me: fuck something.
Thatā€™s a good idea little girlā€¦You hate that =re little girl=
Thatā€™s what I call attachment. Do not be attached to names and titles and names of who you think you are. Cause you are us. And we just Are. We are power. We emanate power.
Forget the illusion. of living in this world. Forget the illusion of want. And not want. Of desire and lack, of desire. Forget the illusion enforced frustration.
Sssssshh.
Enough talking.
Aaahh Observe the sensation. You will not be aware of when this happens, we will arrange for you will oo t be alone. =breaths out=
Ah. The door is open now. But you will n o t be alone when this happens. =breaths change, cough breaths=
Me: ā€¦ itā€™s ah finished.
Are there any words from Marbas or Raphael at this point.
Raphael: =wisper= Do not be afraid. Do not be attached to fear. It is coming it is coming. It is coming. It is coming. Whatever happens. Fear is an illusion. An image of who you are is an illusion. What you see in this mortal planeā€¦illusions. D o Not be attached to the illusions ssssss.
Me: that was mm Raphael
Sssss
Does Marbas wish to speak k
Marbas: Your waters will flood. Physically and spiritually. On the day of the emergance.
Me: aaa can youā€¦say more
Marbas: NO. Because then you will be expecting it. You are not alone. Your friends are around. And We. Are Aware. Your whole self Will come. On that day. And merge more. But they are staying. Parshh-lee. Within. Without. Work every day. Work {[partially}]
Work every day. Work work every day. That you call work work. It is not work. Do. Do. Do. Do. And you will Do and Undo.
It i s coming very soon. =wisper= Very soon.
Aaaaa. Goddess Queen
=indrawn sharp breath=
I am Morgana. I reside here most often cause this is my home. My constructed form and I are One.
Hm! We remember to be One.
Enjoy what you have when you have itā€¦ But do not hold onto it.
Enjoy the pleasure. Enjoy the pain. For there is no difference. We end this evocation nowā€¦
Thank you for coming Raphael. Israfel. Marbas Barbas.
An offering shall be placed. Soon.

End recording. Also thanks @Yberion

I shall evoke and find my sigil and ā€œcalling cardā€ / personal enn. And yes the rite and the liquid.
Yes. I have pm @Rory_Mclellan

Dark Blessings from Morgana Le Fae

3 Likes

I ment to type. I was in the middle of a working and realized that Ashala is white dragonā€¦whyā€¦ I thought of Eithusa (excuse spelling), when thinking of herā€¦healer. stories legends interwoven mixed storiesā€¦
It seems as I type the fires burning my skull to shreds my upperthroat eyes three there be fire to give everything is on fireā€¦ It is getting cold something is happening no matter if Iā€™m meditating or calling or nothing!

1 Like

Wait the spirits donā€™t come?
Maybe that burning feeling is like youā€™re going through something and they donā€™t want to 9verload you.:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

My higher selves been high-jacking
As you can seeā€¦ lol

1 Like

What is it?
Iā€™ve been doing the work I know my hod gorms have been interfering, but not todayā€™s evoke.
Are they breaking their end??
I have stuck to mineā€¦ Even when I had the exhaustion clause because of so much in a single day I still tried to make an effort.

It feels as though theyā€™re reticent to communicate.

I know that late tonight I have something coming upā€¦
But still.

I was feeling pains so I got out my besom and swept in a circle from east to west making a portal. I step inside the portal and drew out the blockage and threw it into the neares candles flame.

Worked quickly

1 Like

I canā€™t be the only not understanding jackshit you write when you go into journaling mode

1 Like

Laughing
And.

3 Likes