Mending Heart, journal of passion and magic

They look like the flames are being sucked in towards the sigil. That is pretty cool. The flames are also pretty sturdy so i think it is a good sign and that vassago is accepting the offer.

5 Likes

Thank you Lucy

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you for sharing :blush:

1 Like

You too, I am blessed to have your presents in my life, may you be successful in your endeavors

2 Likes

So, I have debating the thought of evoking King Paimon. I want to start a relationship with the great King. for the past week I have given him 2 offerings of mt. Dew, and a cup of ice water. I don’t have my astral senses. So that would be the first thing I tell him, as well as being drawn to him. I would like some feed back.

Thank you

1 Like

I have some to explain to do.

So because if this, and me asking Vassago for help with my senses, I am no longer feeling her energy. I asked @Angelb1083, @Faustus and @DarkestKnight for advice to apologize. “i seam to be doing this often. My social skills are as week as may astral senses” but I asked for her to forgive me, and made her an offering.

I hope she will accept, and we can continue to work together. As for hearts, maybe I should ask @Lady_Eva to change my handle to something more fitting, like cursed heart, or something to the effect of heart breaker

1 Like

I would suggest not doing this. No reason to saddle yourself with a curse with an unfortunate choice of name.

2 Likes

The sad part is hurt almost as many people it try to help,

Today I received my new Tarot deck. I going have to keep it hidden.

5 Likes

I’ve never used a tarot deck before, but I look forward to getting used to it, and giving readings

I have received a new King Paimon pendant, and I’m not sure to consecrate it, then open it?

1 Like

Threw my short time on this site, I’m new, I feel like I’m still playing catch-up, or like the tomato being used to make ketchup.

I did the ritual that many had suggested
@anon10524665, @CyberLord, and @Angelb1083 suggested. And tons of great advice from @DarkestKnight.
I sit here admiring this symbol of a connection to a great king. I can not forget thoes who have aided me to get here, so I wish to say thank you, thank you all!

5 Likes

Heed King Belial’s warnings.

1 Like

I am half you are following the advice and it is working for you.

1 Like

Thanks Angel, I know that this is just the first steps to an endless journey for self improvement, and to help give aid others. I am grateful to all the invaluable advise you given to me, the encouragement, and push that you have provided me, even when you felt unwell, or uncertain about things.

1 Like

12:04am
Final smoke, then off to bed, I’ll have to take the new pendant off in secret, wife doesn’t like necklaces on men, thinks they look tacky, and really doesn’t like the occultism, or anything related. Will attempt to sleep with my new pendant under my pillow. I’ll follow up in the morning…

Awoke a little before 6:00 am, feeling restless, whispered the words of magical power while continuing to lay awkwardly in bed. King paimon’s pendant still under my pillow.

My daughter and her friend who spent the night asked to go to curch, some non denominational Christian curch. The two had to be there before 7:30. I drove them. I felt naked without the pendant on.

As I drove away, the word denomination, as in the Gospel law was dominant. It’s been a though. Law, we have law of attraction, but a code of ethics, morals. There good and all. Protect the weak, and such, as a god, are we above such things? I have the audio from a few ok EA youtube videos scratchly recorded to my phone. Listened to one or two on the drive home.

Returning home and slipped between the covers.
Only to be woken again around 9:20.

September 22, 2020:

as I continue to search for some guidance, I allways enjoy reading about King Paimon. I responded to a post about the kings correspondence (ie. Likes, colours, planets, offerings and the like) someone had beaten me to responding. Thought I only know the clasic text book examples, and when in doubt, ask the entity themselves, why take others words for it.

The one who answered gave an awesome response, and I just wanted to say yes, and that afterwards, teach others of him. The King adores that, and I enjoy giving answers. then the most peculiar thing happened. The one who answered said this about my responce to his advice:

Thanks @Nolan_Toney, I will.

my question is, how do I become another entities will?
I am still working on my senses to communicate, but until then, I learn, apply, untill I know what he will want from others.

It’s a lot to find out, and I do enjoy learning about him.

Like the meaning of his name:

From the Wikipedia article on King Paimon:
the name “Paimon” purportedly meant “a tinkling sound” in an unspecified language. This makes sense, if you look at his Sigil.
4bd16145f0b5c9ad9da796e5c350e4f6db693243.jpeg-1
The symbols in the middle look like 4 bells.

It was the image I got when I first saw his sigil.

They will impart their wisdoms and knowledge unto you. You carry out their will using all of their knowledge.

1 Like