Journal of evoking Sallos for broken relationship

Yes I tried to evockate sallos by using sigil…I saw no signs of sigil movement… Except little goosebumps… so I masturbated and burnt the sigil…while I chatted her after evocation she seemed neutral and talked to me… although this is I think has no connection with evockation…
I invited him m to come into my dream…I felt he came into my dream but can’t remember anything for sure…

I AM GOING TO UPDATE AFTER NEXT EVOCKATION…

Unless you meant Wallis (Wallace) I’ve updated title to Sallos…

3 Likes

Apologies to GREAT DUKE SALLOS…

I evocated Sallos today by pink candle and sigil,I did the ritual in bathroom as there was no place other than that for privacy,after staring in sigil for sometime,while writing the intent letter,I found that the ink of the pen has leaked,still I tried to write the letter using the ink,but a drop of the ink spit out on my face accidently,after that I pushed the ink to write but the ink got spit out on paper…

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE…I DIDNT HAVE PROPER SITUATION,IM SO HURT IF I OFFEND YOU,BUT I RESPECT YOU…

Yesterday I again tried to open his sigil,I think I became successful as the lines started disappearing and reappearing…and sometimes the whole paper turned black…I offered him semen and candle wax… didn’t ask for anything in return…