Journal of A Grand Demon: Micahs Journal

Rivers Of Blood
A Memoir of a Young Astral Warlord

Fuck yeah :joy:

3 Likes

I never Saw the point of doing Journals as a Kid. Always hated writing for some reason. Then again, i always hated some aspect of my childhood now that i think about it.

They say that if you never went through the bad stuff you would never be who you are today.
Thats true. I would never be the Strong, hateful, powerful evil Demon I am today if it wasnt for my Abusive family, and that weakling Jehova.

Thanks for making me what I am today. You made the Worst Mistake of your existence. Y’all sought to break me and turn me into a weakling…
Well that backfired miserably :joy::joy::joy::joy:

In my 20 yrs on this Green Earth that Sat Nam created, Ive been down through the pits and flames and have come out pumping more hellfire and Darkness than i expected.

And i plan to do so again.
This last time was without purpose.
This time its for Ascent.

Unlimited. Fucking. Ascent.

8 Likes

So…where do i begin?

Alot of shit has been going on lately. New job, new Love (:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:), old ass enemies that refuse to die, horniness is on FLEEK…
Sigh.

And at the center of it all is my Godself that is chillin as fuck while my mind screams “Nigga Wake Up!”.

Things are approaching a critical mass. And quickly. My evocation abilities are blocked. I can evoke a spirit but NOT get results. I offer sacrifices and STILL dont have my will fulfilled.
Am i evoking the correct entity? If not, WHY??

If i am…
What the fuck is going on? This is frustrating, but i am far from giving up. Maybe i just need to get laid. Idk

I am not my normal Self. That is certain.
My connection to the Powers of Darkness is either so solid its imperceptable, or that its fading away slowly.

I must be crossing the Abyss. Gotta be. Thats the only thing. I will get through this. My enemies will die, and i will ONCE. AGAIN. BE. VICTORIOUS.
I will FUCK when i wanna fuck, bring my finances into Alignment, rebuild my damn body even stronger, and continue to cause carnage to thr Astral Plane.

WHOEVER OR WHATEVER FORCE IS BLOCKING ME: This aint even close to over. Give it all you got, pussy :smiling_imp::skull:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’re my spirit animal :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So… I got the New Job, and have 1st orientation next week. Success :smiling_imp:

Outside of that, Im noticing some weird things going on with My Atman and Shapeshifting Abilities. They feel slightly off/weak and im so not comfortable with that. Itll pass as i do more energy work tho.

My finances are starting to shift & Align. I have no results yet in the physical, but i see the shift in the Astral occuring. Im just gonna have to sustain and maintain that momentum of energy.

My Enemies are going to Die Real Soon.
Its about time, actually Cause im sick of them.

I have a few Invocation Projects i need to work on so i may get them started again today. Im mainly concerned about my Root chakra and working on my sexual energy. I wanna delve into Tantra, i just need to find a suitable partner. I feel like nailing a Bitch to the Astral Window and back to the Astral Wall :joy::smiling_imp:
I mean, As many Women as there are where I live and thats on the forum i shouldnt have any Issue whatsoever :joy:

But, hey. Gotta calm down, stay chill, and let them cum (i meant come!) to me. The Spirits have never failed me yet, although they have gotten me into some pretty bad situations

glares at guiding spirits & Powers of Darkness

Im gonna just chill for now on my Throne and keep watching this act play out.
My Sword is always ready and Sharp. The Powers of Darkness still flow through me.
I am still The Grand Demon of Ascent.
Still the Supreme God of Destruction
Still Sat Nam
Still Source
Still Eternal
…Still…

Still hit me up ladies :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is going around. Lots of people on this forum are posting similar issues, along with self-doubt and depression, general shittiness, etc.

I posted something that may be of benefit to you: 331 blue libra moon

2 Likes

Thank you @levilevi
Ik what to do now :smiley:

1 Like

And so the story continues…

My biggest concern right now is money. Getting my money spells right and unblocked so i can at least have other sources of income besides a fucking job.
Thats not the only way to have money coming in.

So far, Lunar forces seem to be blocking majority of my efforts. Why? I have no idea. But im gonna get past it one way or the other.

In other news, i may do a Invocation of Adakamon from KOF (Kingdom of Flames). Hes the Grand Demon of All Murder, Rape, and Bloodshed. No i aint about to rape someone. I am interested in the currents of Murder tho. Physical And Other wise. I may Plan a Controlled Magical Sparring session with him to test my resistance and see where im weak and integrate any murderous urges i have subconsciously.

That, followed by the same With Gorka, kentemtal, Heltekar, and other murderous Demons.

We will see how this goes

And yes this is still Micah

3 Likes

I am fuckin pissed.

What the HELL is going on?! I am tired of my Ascent being fucked with by who knows what and these petty ass humans! Its more than just assuming your Godhood and taking action dammit! Where the fuck am i going wrong??

I do the fuckin baneful rituals and nothing happens except more bullshit! My finances have not improved, ive fallen behind on my projects, my Ascent is…i dont even know.

Im starting to think that i actually can not Ascend given my circumstances. I am doing my best to change them, but fuck it. Idk

Maybe ill never make it outta here.

Maybe this is the critical point before break through…

I will not fail and I will not give up. I know that and the spirits know that.

I just need something to click and breakthrough.

This was just a rant. I will Ascend and get extreme results from my shit.

Its just getting there…
Im tired of Failure.

Im…tired of all the shit. No matter what i do nothing works out.

The more power i gain, the more Creation conspires against me.

Guys…
What do i do?

2 Likes

Ok, what are you doing to improve them.
Besides regular job.

3 Likes

It sounds like this is some sort of test.
Try taking a new approach or new perspective.

2 Likes

Magic
Evocations of Bune, Clauneck, pendralion, regular witchcraft, etc

Im also working to get my own business up and running

@rin thank you

2 Likes

And it IS a test

Update: @KingOfHearts616 did a ritual of veneration for me to empower me and i feel Hella stronger!

Thanks bro!!

1 Like

You’re more than just you also.

1 Like

By that I mean are you taking any classes or reading any books about;

• Investing and the financial markets.
  • Building online businesses
  • Marketing
  • Sales

Are you either educating yourself or taking active steps to improve your finances?

Here are some ideas to get you started quickly in advertising your service.

Create a YouTube with information on spells magic etc and do what ea does at the end of an informational video plug your product.
You will create a following if you provide good info like all the occult channels out there.
Also use click bate. It’s lame but works.

Offer more services and different types that are more accessible to people and are known about.
Eg spell casting, divination etc… obscure shit that’s unheard of in the mainstream won’t bring any new people because they won’t know wtf you’re talking about unless you put out videos (or articles) explaining it.

Start a blog. You can get domain name and hosting for $10 and Wordpress is simple to set up so people buy direct from your site.

The magic won’t do shit if there’s no avenue for it to come from.
It’s called law of attr-action meaning focus on the latter more.
Just take massive action.
The above should get you started and keep you busy for a while.

2 Likes

I see
Thank you man :smiley:

1 Like

I do have University level books on investing
Im gonna get back to reading them too

1 Like

@rin can you elaborate pls?