JOURNAL- Azazel's 10 day Training

You can refer to my previous post if you want to know about my evocation of Azazel. The rundown is he’s training me for ten days to “uncloud my third eye”- meditation to his enn in the morning, an evocation in the evening, and more meditation to his enn at night. He said that I was allowed to post the results of my training, but I’m not allowed to go in-depth on them until after the 10 days are over. I’m not going to disobey him, so hope you guys understand.

Day 1- Morning: I awoke from the meditation with a tear down my face, which is weird because I never cry. Still not much progress, but I can feel my third eye a bit more clearly, and when visualizing it, it always appears as a sort of milky-blue; not like a human eye, just pure blue. And it’s big- way bigger than my actual eyes. Kinda gross.

I tried to call my familiar again, but could only sense a faint breeze across my feet and hands. For more context, my familiar’s name is Agnos. He’s a “Huye”, or Taoist tiger spirit, who Paimon granted to me. When I call this: “Agnos, Agnos, Agnos, Famicco” he comes quickly with a breeze across your body. But I haven’t been able to sense him much, though after the meditation I did feel him sit on the bed next to me worriedly. I thought maybe he was angry that I didn’t give him the meat offering I promised, but no, I think I just can’t sense him.

I’ll post about the evocation later. Azazel’s voice is the only thing that’s coming to me clearly…

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I will gladly keep my eye on this thread. Thank you Azazel for allowing this person to share this journey.

1 Like

Night 1- Evocation

The evocation was…really intense. I’ll try not to go into detail, but instead of exhaustion, I feel quite energized.
It started with the ritual killing of my “weak self”, which seemed to be personified as a naked, pale, emaciated, cowering version of my appearance. He handed me a dagger to kill it.
After that I didn’t feel as much fear as before. Even now, I feel like…much stronger, I guess.
I started smelling metal and some smokey smell, and the evocation began. He tried to get me to astral project, saying it was essential. My body felt like it was on fire, and I couldn’t move, but it felt like something was trying forcefully to push out of my chest. He encouraged me the entire time, but in the end, I wasn’t able to do it.

I apologized for not being able to, and he said “Nonsense, for your first attempt, it was quite adequate” or something along those lines- just being much more patient than I thought he would be.

Now apparently since I can’t astral project yet, he was using my imagination to communicate, but “the imagination can only show so much”, he said. The rest of the trip we took I can’t tell you about, but some of the stuff was so shocking I was wondering if maybe I was just dreaming instead… but he seemed really excited, in a demonic way??

So I asked him to help me truly astral project tonight. We’ll see what happens.

6 Likes

Day 2- Morning

I found out what I have been doing is “soul travel”, seeing things and events in my minds eye, but not actually being able to astral project or immerse myself completely. Last night I asked where we’d be going, and Azazel showed me a picture of the sea. Also, I begged Azazel to let me go into more detail, and he said yes somewhat reluctantly, haha. so here it is:

We arrive at the shore of a large body of water this morning and I can see things a little more clearly than yesterday. I ask Azazel what it is, and he says it is the “sea of lies”, yet “it still holds more truth than the red sea you were taught to fear”. I assume he’s referring to the old testament, but I don’t know why the body of water is called the Sea of Lies.

So we descend to the bottom of the ocean and come across a dark forest- like the trees are basically floating, you can’t see the bottom of them. We wade through the trees. I keep asking him questions, but he’s more brisk today than yesterday, and I think he got annoyed with all my questions. Anyway, we come to like a forest clearing with a ruin of some sort and an orb of light in the middle. He touches the light and we’re transported to a city. Now get this- he says it’s Atlantis.

I’m like, no, I don’t believe you. I don’t know why you’d bring me here, I don’t know anything about Atlantis, nor do I claim to have any ties to it. I didn’t even know it was real, but I guess it existed in the astral- or somewhere between the astral and the physical. If anyone knows more about Atlantis, feel free to add.

No one’s there but the city seems to be pretty well preserved. Most of it is built in some sort of grey stone. We scale the side of a hugeeee tower. It’s taller than the rest of the city. Azazel says it’s the lighthouse that was able to light the city.

There’s a huge spiraling staircase going up the side of the tower, and the architecture seems something like greco-roman. Azazel leads me up it, and on the way, we talk. I’m trying to remember the gist of the conversation, it went something like this:

I ask him to help me force astral projection because I can’t seem to do it on my own. He tells me to look out one of the windows over the city.

“This city took more than a thousand years to build. It’s techniques were passed down through lineages, the art forms learned through familial ties.”

I tell him I don’t have more than a thousand years, I have about 70. He chuckles, that seems to amuse him.

We reach the top. Here’s a really cool thing- the people of Atlantis apparently figured out how to forge clear steel. It surrounds the light at the top of the tower. They also mined some sort of clear stone, it was added for decoration around the walls.

Azazel helps me get into the top of the lighthouse, but he stays at the bottom of the staircase for me to go up on my own. I comply and head through the stone door that just slid open. The light there is just a huge bright, white-yellow ball of energy. I put my hand in it and I see visions of the city falling. But as I ascend I also see other things- their lineages, the artwork that they did (which was so beautiful I almost cried; side note: I want to be a professional artist. Seeing their mastery of almost every fundamental aspect of art was astounding. The best human artists could not even compare to the average of artists in Atlantis) and that they were a race who mastered the art of both magick and science, unlike the humans, who believe only science will help them achieve godhood.

I don’t know how Atlantis fell, but it looked to be some sort of war with another race. It pained me slightly.

I descend and Azazel transports us back to the entrance. I awake with a jolt like I usually do. I was gone for around 40 minutes, but it felt like 15…

I don’t know what Azazel wants with me. He seems to have his own agenda. Yesterday he showed me an image of a jagged mountain, engulfed in flame, and we traveled alongside it.

I don’t know what any of this means and it’s kind of freaking me out…

Anyway, if you want more details about Atlantis, you can ask me about it.

5 Likes

Pretty interesting. Thank you again for sharing! Praise and Hail Azazel!

1 Like

Night 2- Evocation

Some physical/ mental changes I’ve noticed:

My fear of the occult and the dark side of witchcraft is basically gone. Yeah, some paranormal shit has happened during our evocations, and frankly I pay them no bother. Also, I found out my familiar can talk because of all the clairaudience practice, and boy, is he a real back-talker.

I was walking around today when I felt a lot of back pain and just aching all around my body, and I had to go home. Also, whenever I try to astral project, the room gets incredibly hot.

Azazel’s presence is kind of warm and cold at the same time. Tonight, our training was about the dualistic nature of mankind, and how I dwell in its grip too often. Why the gods and spirits represent themselves to us a dualistic is so we, as humans, are able to connect and empathize with them more easily- but as we know, they are multi-faceted in nature. Now i know that my ego thinks it knows all there is about the world- and it dulls my power.

In order to astral project, Azazel had to teach me about the nature of dualism. It’s really hard to put into words what I learned, but he had me stare at his sigil, focusing my energy on one line, two lines, three lines. When I lost focus, he would make me start again. Then I focused on the reflection of two candles in the metal pan he instructed me to lie down. I would have to dim the reflection of one candle while swelling the light of the other- then dim both, then brighten both. Don’t ask me how that was possible, I don’t know.

Also, I was able to astral project- for a total of three seconds. Then, I kept accidentally leaving half of my consciousness in my body, while the other half leapt out. He seemed pleased, though.

In the aetheric plane, it’s the middle of the day, and the sun is bright and hot. We fly over my neighborhood. I visit my sleeping friend’s house and pound on the wall to see what happens. Azazel is not amused.

He’s asking me not to talk about the last part.

P.S. He always seems to not know what to do when I start crying randomly.

6 Likes

Truly inspiring. Thank you again for sharing.

1 Like

Day 3- Meditation

Feeling really frustrated about not being able to astral project fully, but Azazel tells me to do research and have patience.

I was going to go out with a friend today, I felt like slacking on my meditation. Typical old habits coming back to haunt me. This caused Azazel to tell me that my friend was holding me back, that she only focused on materialism, and would not help my ascension. Now, he was right, she does do those things. I’m not going to isolate myself or abandon her, but I decide to stay home and focus on meditation anyway. She texts me telling me she doesn’t feel like going out, which she has never done. I think Azazel caused that.

His wonders do not cease to amaze me.

In any case, I lie on the floor, trying to astral project again. I’ll probably make a separate topic just for this, because it’s so difficult to get right. I’m able to will myself into sleep paralysis almost immediately, by imagining black tendrils coming out of my back and rooting into the ground. However, I can’t seem to induce the state required to help me astral project. Azazel said we are postponing our next trip until I can do so.

It’s only day three, but its felt like a month. In a good way, I guess.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s been wild so far.

1 Like

I can only imagine. I’m struggling myself with simple meditation just to begin visualizing. Trying to make yourself leave your body seems like more difficulty. But I have confidence that you’ll make it happen. I genuinely look forward to reading tonight’s post. Thank you again for sharing and thank Azazel on my behalf for allowing you to share your experiences.

2 Likes

Azazel says he cares equally for all of his dedicated followers. You and I are on a journey. I am certain Azazel will help you with your meditation practice. I know the struggle of not being able to focus as well, but with his help I have improved greatly.

Hail Azazel!

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement. I will keep at it. One day, I’ll be there. I’m eagerly waiting for your next evocation.

Hail Azazel!

1 Like

Are you able to tell how you prepare for your evocation? I do a banashing before I get started, I meditate until I feel I’m in a trance. Then I charge and activate the sigils I have. Then offer, lastnight and today a shot of whiskey. Then do the evocation. Do you do similar steps or something completely different?

1 Like

My preparation is pretty different, what I usually do is put on a loop of Azazel’s enn on a speaker, specifically this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKBTIh2WUg&t=1288s

I dim the lights, using only candlelight to see. Then I lie down and allow myself to recieve visions, which at that point he will usually instruct me on what we will be doing during the actual evocation. I allow this to go on for about 30 to 45 minutes, and then I call my familiar to keep guard of the house. Then I begin by lighting dragon’s blood incense.

1 Like

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I shower beforehand to cleanse.

1 Like

Night 3- Evocation

Just a side question, am I supposed to make separate journals for each of these posts? Am I doing this wrong?

Who knows. Anyway, I’m exhausted- but Azazel finally taught me the art of cursing. But I feel such catharsis, like a weight has been lifted from my chest, and my pain given unto someone else. He taught me to expel my anger, told me the right words to say in the right order, then temporarily possessed me. I placed the fire in the candle, and it burst into flame, along with the incense. I laughed and stared. He said I did well.

Also, he gave me the ability to feel physical changes in energy. Earlier, I was seething mad, and he reached out his hand for me to take. When I reached out my hand, I felt a physical heat. Where he placed his hand, there was an indescribable warmth. Then when he took it away, the heat was gone.

This may not be so surprising to some, but it is to me indefinable proof of what has been happening, not just my imagination…

There’s a lot more, but it’s really personal about my relationship to him, and I do not wish to divulge publicly.

My ultimate protector, I feel an indefinable bond forming between us. Suddenly, I feel as though I understand why I have been drawn to demons my whole life. Why he said he’d been waiting for me.

Though, I hope I’m not simply going insane.

-Sophia

2 Likes

I don’t think you need to create a separate journal for each posting. This thread is working perfectly, at least for me. Thanks again for sharing.

2 Likes

Definitely not. You are doing it right. Threads have a post limit of 10,000 so there is no reason to make multiple journals.

3 Likes

Thanks DarkestKnight!

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping up again!

1 Like