Journal 7: Lilith's Mansion [NSFW]

Hello, everybody. Lucius here.

Before I begin, let me just issue the warning that this post is NSFW and will be very “detailed” when it comes to sexual encounters…I’m not sure what the rules of this forum are regarding that standpoint, but I hope I don’t spark any trouble :relaxed:. If so then removing this journal will be no problem. It is also kinda long, sorry about that. The goal of my entire profile is to log my own journey, from start to finish (If there even is a ‘finish’) of the LHP. Thus I need to log everything in full, even the dirty stuff.

Anywho, I’ve been very serious about improving my life for the past couple of weeks. Lilith telling me that I need to get my shit together really hit me, and I finally saw that perhaps she was right. So I made an effort to be a man and at least try to improve myself.

It’s been going well. She has seen my progress, and decided to speak to me again. I thanked her for making me realize where I am in life, and having a no BS attitude about it. I’ve always been hard-headed, so I suppose tough love was really needed.

Anyway, yesterday I spoke with Lilith again when I was in a deep meditation. We had a splendid conversation. At one point, I asked her this:

Me: Lilith, do you have any dwellings?
Lilith: I have many. Thousands, in fact.
Me: Thousands? How big is the realm you reside on?
Lilith: Well, as big as the universe. There is an entire world that most people can not see. Many people think in terms of physical size when it comes to the vastness of the universe. However, they don’t consider that there are multiple planes of this existence, adding on even more to explore.
Me: Could I…possibly see some of them?
Lilith: (laughing joyfully) well, perhaps I can take you to one of them right now. Would you like that?
Me: Wow, that’d be great! I can’t believe you’re doing this for me!
Lilith: Well, I’ve been watching you for these past few weeks. You’ve seemed to have taken Azazel’s training seriously, training daily. If there is anything I appreciate, it is sincere dedication. Some people come to this path for a quick fix, and then immediately back out as if nothing happened. That’s something that I do not appreciate. You too want a fix, but you also desire to understand the true nature of reality. And that, Lucius, I really appreciate. So you’ve earned it.

With that, I was taken to an even deeper state of relaxation, and was immediately transferred to a different place in my mind’s eye.

The place I was taken to was a beautiful, luxurious mansion. One of the most beautiful that I had ever seen. It was in front of a giant gated entrance road, surrounded by Autumn-colored trees. It was huge and modern; bigger than any mansion I know on Earth. I saw Lilith walk towards me. She looked different now…more motherly. She wore a normal brown dress and had red hair. I sensed a warm and friendly presence form her.

Me: Oh my god! This is your place!?
Lilith: Yes, one of many. Come.

She took my hand and we walked towards the mansion.

Me: You must be hella rich here…
Lilith: (Playfully laughing) physical money doesn’t exist here…I’m a goddess, so I create my own spaces. It fills up my free time.

We arrived at two giant double doors that opened by themselves, and I was greeted with a cool breeze and a very huge space. The inside of the mansion was even bigger than expected. There were multiple rooms, halls, and a giant staircase in the middle leading to the second floor. There was even a fountain!

Near the opposite sides stood two very tall, muscular deer-like humanoid entities, who were eyeing me down…quite intimidatingly.

Me: Who are they?
Lilith: Some of my look-outs. Just in case something serious happens here.
Me: I don’t think they like me…
Lilith: Don’t worry, they do that to everyone new here. Pay them no mind. Want to see my room?
Me: Sure!

We went up the stairs and into a door in the far end of one of the hallways. Upon entering, her room was huge, and very “womanly”… if that makes sense?

Me: My word…Lilith, your room alone could be a house.
Lilith: Fit for a queen, I suppose. I’m glad you like it! Lucius, you’re welcome here any time.
Me: You’re serious!?
Lilith: That’s right. Just think of this place again and you will be back here. It would be a good place to wind down…perhaps even practice, so long as you don’t destroy the place.
Me: I’ll try not to. Thank you, for real. You didn’t have to do this.
Lilith: Well, you are one of mine. I feel it is only fair.

Soon, one of the deer men walked in, signaling to Lilith.

Lilith: Excuse me for one moment, please. (to the deer man) This better be important!

She left and I was alone in her room. I sat on the bed, admiring the atmosphere. It was so lovely… I felt safe and ‘at home’, so to speak. I lay down on her bed, which was extremely soft.

After a few minutes of this, I heard a couple of giggles. I stood up, fast, but did not see anything. But I sensed that someone else was in the room with me. A couple of people, in fact.

I kept hearing them. Soon, one after another, multiple young, very attractive women appeared. All bare no clothing. Now, I was in Lilith’s dwelling, so I presumed they were all succubi. Knowing my severely lustful spirit, I knew it wasn’t going to end kid-friendly. The most attractive of the bunch wasn’t even human, in fact. She was elven. They all surrounded me, it was at least 9. All highly beautiful. The elven one, who I shall call L, walked to me first and immediately mounted on me and just sat there.

Me: wooooah…woah-woah-woah-woah hold on a sec!

She began to whisper seductively into my ear–

L: I hear your one of Mother’s favorites. Don’t tell me she got to you before I did…
Me: good god woman, no! You could at least give me your name first!
L: (shushing me) that’s not important right now… I know who you are, Lucius. Every last part of you.
Me: Look there’s no need for this. We could at least get to know each other, first.
L: Oh I’m not like that, sweetie. I’m too impatient. You don’t like what you see?
Me: You’re beautiful, you all are… but reeeaaally straight-forward. I’m not sure how I feel about this.
L: Ah. I see. Well how about a little incentive?

She was very rough and domineering. She forced my hands on her hips, and began to forcefully pull my head back and kiss my neck. The girls in the background all began to moan. Some of them began to kiss each other, which kind of turned me on. I was aroused, but I couldn’t help but to think “what the hell is going on?” Still, while it was confusing, it felt good, so I just rolled with it.

Soon though, Lilith returned. And I don’t think she liked how her daughters were basically man-handling me.

Lilith: GIRLS!

They all immediately stopped and turned around, Lilith behind them. L got off of me immediately.

Lilith: I told you all about this. Out. Now.
L: But we were just-
Lilith: (threateningly) Now.

Disappointed and annoyed, they all left. The elven one, though, playfully and seductively stuck her tongue out at me and winked before she left. It was…abnormally long. Kind of hot, if i’m going to be honest. But still abnormally long.

Lilith: I’m sorry about that, Lucius. Some of my daughters do not understand personal space…especially that one (pointing to L).
Me: It’s alright. Not your fault. I have a hard time keeping it in, myself.
Lilith: Well, if you want my advice, don’t give in to that one (L). Else, you may not be able to walk for a couple of hours.
Me: Uhh… is she that bad?
Lilith: Don’t worry about it, and try not to find out. Lucius, I seem to have important matters to attend to. As I’ve said, you’re welcome here at any time. Just try not to burn the place down…
Me: Got it. Will I see you again?
Lilith: Perhaps. But I must leave now.
Me: Okay. I will see you later, then.

I gave her the warmest of hugs, and she left. I had the house to myself to explore. Lilith had everything a ‘rich’ person would have…a hot tub, a fountain, a game room, you name it. Aside from its beauty, the house was luxurious and well-designed. It truly showed off the creative genius that Lilith was.

I found myself chilling on one of the living room sofas when again, the same clique of succubi appeared. L was with them.

Me: Ladies…please…
L: Please what? Please you? Certainly (smiling)

She began to mount on me again

Me: Fucking hell… this is rape! Lilith will find out!
L: (jokingly) It’s not rape if you like it…and Mother’s not here now. Its just you and us.
Me: I don’t like this!
L: (sarcastically) Oh… is that so? You don’t like us doing this? Then wouldn’t a strooong man like yourself just push little-ol’ me off with ease?

I didn’t say nothing, because, well, she kind of had a point. The girls all laughed.

L: Exactly, you sexy fuck. I hear from others that your senses aren’t as developed as you’d like them to be. Let’s change that, shall we? Can we open you up?
Me: Hold on… what are you about to do?
She went silent, and looked at all of the other girls with a smug look on her face. She then looked back at me. Suddenly, my senses became 5x stronger. I could hear, see, and feel a lot better. It kind of freaked me out.

L: Hm…how about a magic trick?

Abruptly, she put her hand through my entire groin area, and… for lack of better words, began to light up the prostate area severely. I felt it all, and I screamed in pleasure. All of the girls laughed hysterically. She then stopped abruptly.

L: (sarcastically) Wait, I thought you said you didn’t want us?
Me: Keep going, dammit!

They all laughed, and L proceeded to tongue kiss me. I forgot that her tongue was abnormally long, and I felt it in my throat. She then stopped.

L: (to the girls) Hold him down!

Soon I was held by the arms, and my clothes were pulled off. and one by one, each succubi proceeded to ride me until orgasm. It wasn’t a physical one. It was more energetic. Because of this, I did not have to stop after one orgasm, but was able to have one after the other. They began moaning again, kissing each other, playing with each other. I enjoyed every minute of it, and they knew I did, because I could not stop screaming in pleasure.

This went on for at least 30 minutes. Soon I found myself not even screaming anymore, but being absorbed in pure ecstasy. My entire body began to shiver and twitch uncontrollably, and I couldn’t even speak or move. Granted I felt really good, but its almost as if my nervous system just shut down, or like I had a seizure. The girls all took notice of this and immediately began to stop.
L: Lucius? Are you alright?
Me: (slurred speech) again…
One of the girls: I think he’s had enough.
Me: (slurred speech) No…no!
L: Yes, you have. Wouldn’t want you passing out on us. Maybe we were a bit too rough. Sorry, dear. Can you stand?

I did not move.

L: Shit…
One of the girls: What should we do? Lilith can’t see him like this!
L: Pretty sure Mother already knows. She has a good eye for things. Leave him here for a few minutes to regain his energy.

They all sat down and waited. a few minutes later I had come back to my senses. I started to get excited again.

Me: Damn!!! We’ve got to do that again!
One of the girls: Not gonna happen, Lu. You need a break. A lengthy one. (laughter)
Me: No? I can go again… Its alright
L: You humans have your limits, I guess. Shame… I was really enjoying it, too. But its probably best for you to cool off.
Me: Ladies, I’m fine. Really.
One of the girls: Haha, fine? You almost passed out, honey. We wouldn’t want that to happen to you, especially with how much Mother values you.
Me: (Sad and disappointed grunting)
L: I mean… you can always come back. But right now you need a break.
Me: (sitting up now) Well, guess you’re right. I hope I don’t get you all in trouble.
L: Don’t sweat it, dude. She totally knew you were going to do that.
Me: Huh?
One of the girls: Why do you think she left like that?
Me:…Well damn…
L: You enjoyed it though, I’m sure. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a man scream that loud before! (group laughter)

One by one they all got up and left, L being the last. Before she left, she grasped my hand and smiled.

L: (smiling) I’m ____, by the way.

I immediately got out of meditation and was sweating profusely. Their presence was so strong that it affected my physical body, as well. I could barely stand and barely walk for the next hour, and my body had a minor ache. But I spent all day thinking about how wild it all was.

Oddly, after the event, my body had an odd “healthy glow” to it. My skin was much clearer, my eyes were brighter, and my hair was a lot softer. I’m still uncertain on whether this was pure coincidence, or if that event had something to do with it. Either way, that was hella wild. Though, I should probably take a week off from doing that again… Thanks for reading!

24 Likes

Damn…i want something like this with male incubus

1 Like

Damn. I need to work with Lilith more often.

2 Likes

She’s the bees knees. You learn, you laugh, you feel fantastic, and you grow. It’s not just about sex with Her, though that is very much a thing that can and does happen, but She knows and has talent in many things. Though, I’m not going to whitewash the fact that She can and will break you down if it’s necessary to build you up to your full potential, and you’ll love every second of it.

5 Likes

CRAZY EXPERIENCE!!!
WOW!!!
It was that vivid? Your senses must be so powerful!!!

2 Likes

Please do more. Make 1000 journals. I am in tears after reading all your journals

1 Like

Sounds like a fanfic

6 Likes

Lucky im not aloud to do these kinda of things but well his sex I amazing anyway still amazing experience

It was indeed vivid :slightly_smiling_face:
My senses aren’t that of a master magickian, per say. But intercourse with a spirit seems to supercharge them. If you do it with a spirit that you trust and don’t wear yourself out, i think it could be a good way to train them.

3 Likes

It very much is a good way to train ones metaphysical abilities. In Taoism, there’s a practice called paired cultivation. Basically, you find a partner with a compatible energy signature, and you continually circulate energy through each other, channeling it through the meridians and fields, through the blood and the marrow, through the nerves and the brain, through all of you. I myself do this with spirits, flesh and blood beings are not necessarily a requisite for the practice, that’s just the most common choice, since few humans are brave enough to fully give of themselves and fully receive from something they call demonic.

2 Likes

nice, i really liked your story, although sometimes i get frustrated that i can´t hear the entities such as Lilith when i evoke her but at least i´m training my senses with meditation every day, do you know how long it will take me to hear them?

1 Like

It honestly depends, really. I stated in my first journal here that I had my senses trained for years before I began this path. An entity in my younger years, who I thought was an imaginary friend, spent years with me training my senses without my knowledge. When they fully opened, he left. It was quite a scary experience at first, but I got use to it.

For you, it may take days, weeks, months, or even years. Theres no set time point. Best I could say is to keep practicing until you start picking up sounds from the other side.

9 Likes

Dude I get the glow thing in my eyes hair and skin with my 5 succubi, I think it’s when our kundalini is played with , it’s kind of cool , I look super healthy after having intercourse with them for awhile

2 Likes

Really? I thought it was just a coincidence. That’s so damn cool!!

2 Likes

Yea I think I want to contact Lilith soon, I have always been drawn to her and asmodeus

1 Like

This makes me curious about a lot of things.

Off and on, for the past few years, I’d wake up in the middle of the night with my kundalini flaming up my spine and it was a female demon ‘giving me a hand’ so to speak.

During one of my psychedelic encounters with Lilith maybe a month ago I felt like I made contact with a girl who was ‘of her current’, looked something like a cross between a sort of new age hippy girl and a Qliphotic practitioner (very petite, brown hair and eyes), and a very similar sort of ‘getting blown open’ happened to me there as well. I made the mistake of saying ‘Hey - lets meet face to face!’ and she kind of went along with it but it was my mistake perhaps assuming she was a terrestrial human and oddly two days later I did hit a bank of synchronicities that ended in eating some place with a friend where the waitress looked like her (the sort of after-halo things that Grant Morrison’s described). In fact I’ve had many scenarios, from interactions like those stated earlier, where getting blown open soaked my pillow just from how much I was sweating.

I’m really trying to figure out, for as much as I enjoy these sorts of pleasant jump-starts, how much I can take this same process into my own hands with respect to being able to ignite these circuits reliably and do so with or without their help. While getting their assist can be quite a rich and eventful experience I don’t know how I feel about the sense of dependency. While I really appreciate the opening exercise in Draconian Ritual Book and it’s incredibly on point, I can get a bit of tingle in my lower chakra, I get the sense that I could be doing this for years, even decades, before the type of load I’m carrying or wired to run through my body can be used for the stuff I’m really interested in like scrying in the astral, astral travel, pathworking the ToL and Qliphoth, etc.

What do you mean by getting blown open ,

Nerve centers hitting ecstatic resonances you didn’t know they could, a bit like a white-out but more contained and seeming like whatever mechanism that generally inhibits this sort of positive feedback loop in a given nerve plexus got shorted out along the way.

In some ways it reminds me of what Frater U.D. said in German Sex Magic about a ‘valley orgasm’ but it wasn’t full body, just certain spine correlated areas - heart in particular.