Journal 1: Lucifer

Im gonna start this journal now because I am about to work with Lucifer. I would write this in my grimoire but I can’t write neatly enough to the point of where I struggle to read my own handwriting. I want to contact Lucifer because he has been throwing signs at me ever sense I got finished with vassago. I’m on my 2nd day of research and it’s incredibly hard to find information on Lucifer, but this forum has been pretty handy. I will continue research and try to contact Lucifer as soon as I feel like I have the right information.

3 Likes

My only worry about contacting Lucifer is that I won’t be able to hear him. I’ve done alot of meditation, but when I worked with vassago when he talked I definitely knew it was him. The only thing was that vassago didn’t talk much. He said what he had to say and I understood everything. The most he’s talked to me was through dreams and deep States of meditations. In a state between sleep and awake is the only way to describe it. Lucifer contacted me in this state a day ago. It was the most extreme experience I’ve had. I posted this on a other post if your curious.

3 Likes

I got a tarot reading today! I asked the person how will working with Lucifer go. Later on I got a response. They said I see whatever you want to accomplish happening based on the sun. At first, you may have confusion, but will gain emotional strength to see through it and know that it had to play out like that for a reason.

After reading this it clicked in me that I don’t have a intention to contact Lucifer! I head his call and was jumping straight to the books, but in the time I’m doing so I never thought on what I was doing it for. Imagine this: I’m just going about the Evo/invocation and Lucifer says what’s the proposed of calling me and I’m like ummmmmm idk. I don’t think he would like that.

So I’ve come up with what I should call him for. I want to first ask if he will be willing to work with me on spiritual development ( contacting spirits, hearing spirits, and seeing spirits.) Than I will see if making a pact with him is the right way of going about this. If he says yes I will ask him what he wants on my end of the deal.

Thats what I have so far.

1 Like

The list.

1. get to know him

2. Ask if willing to work with me

3. Ask if doing a pact with him is the right way to go about it.

4. Ask what my end of the pact Is that i have to fulfill.

I think he just wants you to say that you feel called to him and ask him why he’s been calling you! Isnt this the reason? Anyway I think this is enough of a reason dont worry about it!

1 Like

You can do formalies such as pacts but honestly you could just ask him to help you once you get to know him a little better. It depends what you’re going for I suppose! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second this as I’ve said something similar when called but had no idea what for :slight_smile: they don’t dislike it, it’s a sign of you paying attention and listening

1 Like

Yes I suppose it makes sense now to us both :slight_smile: It can be confusing at first!

2 Likes

Yeah, I used to wreck my brain as well trying to think why and all I could think about was the reason I was currently working with certain entities. Turns out that wasn’t why the new callings were happening!

Takes some getting used to hahaha, it’s always best to ask when unsure.

2 Likes

I will keep this in mind. Idk why getting to know him slipped my mind. I wouldn’t just walk up to a stranger and ask him if he will teach me kong fu!

Dont worry about it. He has his unusual ways of getting you to do things. You think youre on your own but hes actually there guiding you and you dont know it. For everyone it’s different for some things unfold quickly for others longer but truthly what long is to you depends on your perspective. A year maybe a long time or a short time but then again real life friendships with other people take years to sometimes form into a strong bond. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. How do you exactly build a relationship with a spirit? The only idea I have on that is meditating on there name and see if I can contact them like that and just talk with them.

Give it time and honestly don’t worry and overthink it. If you like tell Lucifer that you would like to have a some form of a relationship with him. He already knows you would like to work with him but you can tell him at point or another when you feel is right about this too. He is nice so dont fear him, but it is also okay if you do. You can ask him how you can get to know him or to simply tell you a bit about himself. If he is silent do not be discouraged or upset he is there just accept things for what they are. Maybe one day he will answer your question(s) at a later point in time. Also one spirits cant be pressured to speak and it’s not very nice to do this! :slight_smile:

What else?
You can ask him if he helps you if you can give him an offering or a gift. Ask him what he likes, trust your intuition also. A simple heartfelt thank you can also be enough. He likes it when you are truthful and speak from the heart from my experience. :smile:

Trust me I know not to pressure a spirit into talking with me. I only have respect for them. Before that I grew up as a Christian and was taught that all demons are bad and horrible creatures. I soon learned that demons are actually really interesting and aren’t all-evil like I was told. I got rid of my fear for demons and other spirits. Actually my first experience with Lucifer is when I got into the awake/asleep state and he was showing me something but I didnt understand. He kept shooting Ray’s of light into me and I was absorbing them. He only said a sentence to me and I kinda forgot it. And I’ve already felt the silence from vassago. He likes to sit and watch other than be talkative. Oddly enough he enjoyed watching games. So i learned from him. It took a while to understand what vassago was doing but in the end he showed alot. A gift? I’ve heard he might like wine. But that’s gonna be hard to get when under the drinking age lol.

1 Like

Its okay I dont know exactly where you are on your Journey! :slight_smile: I think wine isnt a nessecity. You can be inventive. Its okay you are under drinking age! You can offer anything like a song or artwork, a poem anything devotional? :slight_smile: Chocolate even, or your time if thats something you can do and youre not constantly busy.

This is YOUR relationship so whatever you decide is up to you.

2 Likes

I tried a new meditation on Lucifer last night around 4am. I was already doing research on Lucifer and I stumbled upon a meditation that I imagine myself being in a abyss and I have to visualize Lucifer’s sigils on each of my shoulders. After that I visualize each of my chakras being replaced with his sigil. I did all of this but added a couple of different things. Instead of my normal meditation where I sit with my fingertips touching eachother. I closed my right hand into a ball and opened my left hand flat. I went through the meditation and all the steps but halfway through my left arm started to twitch and my left ring finger twitched so bad it slammed into my palm and so I just kept it there and continued. Nothing interesting happened after that.

So I gave Lucifer some tea and a tuna sandwich… You said it was my relationship so I was like " I should treat him like he is a normal guest". So I do just that and made him a tuna sandwich. I may be the first person in history to give Lucifer a tuna sandwich lmao. So what do I do with it when he is done?

Awesome to hear that! Ask him how he wants it disposed! Sorry for the late reply. At least this is how I work. Or if you’re comfortable you can ask him to dispose it through you if you’re afraid of butchering this! :heart: Then walk away close off your time together and enjoy your day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just like “hey Lucifer I’m going to wrap things up soon, but feel free to stick around”.

1 Like

Cool cool did he stick around at the end?