Joint Pact?

Hey guys, I wanted to get your opinons on joint pacts as I’ve been thinking of forming one with several spirits that can help me out with building my business. If I have each spirit play a specific roll that doesn’t interfere with one another could it work? Leave your thoughts! Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, but usually a separate pact is done for each spirit, not a single pact for all.

3 Likes

Thanks for that insight. It makes sense since each entity would bring something different to the table and pacts should be extremely explicit in wording.

2 Likes

When you evoke two or more spirits at the same time, you evoke and address each of them individually, so it would make sense to do a pact the same way. That way there is no confusion over what is expected from each spirit.

2 Likes

So, basically same principle if I choose to form a pact with multiple spirits. Address each one individually of what I would like them to manifest or perform certain tasks? Also, is it possible to create just one pact if I address each as so and have it listed in the pact of which task each spirit performs?

2 Likes

Traditionally, no, each spirit gets their own pact.

However, that doesn’t mean you can’t.

Remember, though, that a pact is a business arrangement, so you cannot provide each spirit with the same offering in exchange. They each must receive something specifically just for them. While one spirit might be happy with a glass of wine for his part, another might want you to spray paint yourself green and prostletyze on a street corner for an hour.

Also, make sure each spirit is agreeable to the same pact. A spirit might be willing to pact with you, but might not want to be involved with “that guy over there” (some spirit he doesn’t get along with).

Get each spirit to sign the pact if they all agree to it, and make sure you keep track of what you owe everyone.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for clearing that. By the way, the spraypaint speculation made me laugh my ass off, lol.

3 Likes

Well it depends. If the entities are already corelated and are good working together (like Amaymon and Asmodeus, or different masks of the same deities) then, by all means, yes.
But if you choose and contact them without a previous gnosis and research, the things can get pretty nasty, and they can have a hard time trying to coordinate to help you, or even mess everything up.
So my advise would be to follow your intuition, research about the spirits that you feel inclined to call, and be organised in your approach.

In my opinion I prefer joint pacts with entities so that they provide me with the gnosis about something that can help me reach the point I look for.
The rest of the work is done by me, manifesting my desire through energy and Reality manipulation.
In my opinion it gets best results, ans the possibility of uncompatibility between entities is minimal as they only provide direct guidance, knowledge or abilities that one can use, but at the end of the day it is up to you.

2 Likes