Joining the legions

I have been studying, and according to people on this very forum, it is possible to join the legions of a powerful spirit by asking and giving an offering if requested. For example, becoming an incubus/succubus by asking Lilith. I would like to confirm this is possible.

3 Likes

For those with good clairvoyant skills, just go and ask the Demons, such as Lilith. Offering oneself, their energy, soul ( thoughts, will, emotions ), can be a great start. Letting the Demon’s energy ( such as Lilith’s energy ) , and your energy link together, blood offering on a sigil. Just some basic possibilities, for starters. Also, if you can afford a ritual pack, the BALG might have services such as this.

1 Like

Do you feel
THIS?!

What do you think?

1 Like

Honestly, you will never be able to confirm this until you transition from this life.

Asking spirits such questions tends to lead more to fantasy role playing and wish fulfillment than anything else. They will just tell you what you want to hear. There is literally no way to tell.

Personally, i don’t know why anyone would want to limit themselves to servitude in a “legion” anyway. It’s a very Christian sell-your-soul-to-the-devil kind of approach.

5 Likes

i don’t want to be human. i hate it. humanity is an eternal struggle for power and control that i don’t want to be a part of. i’d much rather serve a demon

2 Likes

It’ll get better in a few more years.

1 Like

How do you know if you aren’t already serving in the legions? Sometimes you might ask demons for something and a person will show up when you called that demon to help you with this or that. Do you really think the demons do all their own leg work.? It helps to realize these beings are also part of ourselves, but certain people seem to have more or less essence of different ones.

1 Like

because i sit at the computer all day?

1 Like

Don’t think demons won’t have you serve anyway since after all lots of times what people really want is information, and sometimes people are used to help someone receive that info.

In fact, now this is my belief, but the “demons” are about to get real popular, I mean more than they already are because of the internet age, and point to point communication, instead of having to go through bottlenecks like the printing press.

If you read the history of the protestant reformation and apply it to what is currently happening you will know that I am right. Most people don’t see it that way because they are the last to catch unto trends.

1 Like

If you don’t like your current life use your magic to change it. This doesn’t require you to join a legion.

1 Like

it’s not that i don’t like MY life, i’m fine with that, i don’t like humanity itself and i desire to leave it or change it

1 Like

Well then change the things in humanity you don’t like. Start small and progress from there

ok

You can always ask, I’ve asked in the past but as @DarkestKnight said, there’s no way to know since the dead can’t come back once their dead. So your going off faith and belief here. It’s best to focus on our human lives I believe to stay grounded.

Although I didn’t ask to join a legion, lol, not on my ideas of a fun time. I like freedom.

1 Like