Joining the community

Hi, I’m new here, just want to say what a pleasure it is to be a part of this!

Joking the community?

Autocorrect. I’ll repost the proper post!

Lol wait I got you

So, how many years have you been practicing and what do you practice?

1 Like

Wow, thank you!

Welcome. Is there anything in particular that you’re interested in (or not)?

Mostly just discussions on magick, all kinds really!

Welcome @LightMagick51 Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you or your experience so it does not meet the requirement of our rule.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us get to know you, and to provide appropriate advice and direction. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

Thank you for your welcome!

Firstly, I am currently living in Birmingham, England and due to move to Belgium.

I would say I’ve had many magickal experiences since childhood but in the last year I have decided to become more active in actual practice, beginning with reading Michael W Ford’s book on Luciferian Magick. I would really like to learn more about how to a greater magickian realms that go beyond dreams and visualisation. Any more direction into the right magickal path for me would be much appreciated!

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the forum.

1 Like