Join me - March 1st 2018, Opening The Gates

Please do, any and all.

2 Likes

Lmao :laughing: never a truer statement said lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

@Dinmiatus of course Austin has had the gate wide open with mats aplenty; for many years now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And has gotten a few more in the last 9 months coutsey of your friendly neighborhood practitioner :rofl: including one for belial at the capital building if anyone plans on visiting :rofl: make sure ya crack open the door and say hi to the big guy.

5 Likes

@Dinmiatus I salute you but I suspect there are a lot of rogue energies floating around our Capitol complex

3 Likes

Oh there was lol which is why i suspect part of the ritual was marking out hexagrams tuned to him. The way he explained it was they were to usurp the energy already there to fuel the ritual. I posted the experience here. Overall the energetic layout of the ritual emcompased the few blocks the capital sits on. Ritual Was insane but I figured why not :joy::joy: when it worked my brain was a lil flabbergasted.

Please excuse the typos lol the original time i typed this up was maybe 10 minutes after the ritual so i was cold,drench and a bit wobbly of brain lol

1 Like

I’m down.

4 Likes

Eva,
Very cool, I’m in on doing it!!

Thanks for posting this for us to do!

Thorn

6 Likes

The common view is that Magick should not be performed during this time.
The other view is that hard stuff or impossible stuff is easy to crack into Magickally at this point.I tried this view where I had to break a curse a few weeks ago.The results were good and fast perhaps because the void stopped the curse from affecting my spell against it.

I used to fear the void but if you are invoking legends like Belial and Lucifer, the void has little bad effect.

Consider it a good time to avoid opposition and treat baneful magic

3 Likes

I’m ready for my rite tonight. Some spiritual happenings in my home will be fine if they help my roommate expedite his departure. Regardless, I’m now writing my list down for what I will do. I believe I will use what has already been mentioned here mixed with some intuition.

Edit:
Since my future altar room has a guest that won’t leave yet, I’m going to use my bathroom. I was thinking about offering my tub to warm the bones of the weary
cups of water for quenching thirst
white candles for the portals in, some Rose incense to show the peaceful and loving ambiance, Dragon’s Blood to ward off the negative energies and sage for purification in case things get rowdy.

7 Likes

My rite has concluded. Whoever has done their rite tonight also I hope all went well. For those who are going to start this later, may yours go smoothly. Have a great night all.

8 Likes

it is done
opened four waterways and setup hospice

6 Likes

this is gonna be good, I was just introduced to my familiars.
Ia Nyarlathotep, praise The Darkness, and may The Mists continue to guide me.
So, it is.

4 Likes

Ok so I have been doing it correctly I guess. When the moon is not void, I perform my planetary magick and old world witchcraft. But when I need to do something during a void I usually work with entities. That what you are saying?

3 Likes

Precisely, with entities it rarely matters what time it is.

Thats what I have seen though.

Entities are less about planets and more about our dedication.

5 Likes

Today, black magick in my Temple looked like a tired woman with multiple layers of clothing and long hair in need of a wash, opening gateways with an object in her right hand, then using flame to provide the link.

Spontaneous summoning that came perfectly the second before being formed into words - some forgotten, some remembered.

Spontaneous appearance by a god of death, who released many from their realm.

It is done.

The rites continue.

FUCK anyone who thinks they can still turn this around. :fu:t2:

IMNA ZHAHRULLIS NAMNA COHZIER

12 Likes

The main ritual is done. Now I need to find 3 different crossroads to place these concencrated coins. Be back in an hour

5 Likes

Two days of ritual here. About an hour ago the sun came out and it stopped raining for the first time in a week. The guys came and fixed the lights that have been broken in my shop for a month. Could be coincidence. Could be a wee touch o’ synchronicity.

4 Likes

So here is what I did, mostly at my fireplace due to it being cold as hell outside.
-50x Io heka, Io Ho/Anana Hekate Ayer/Renich tasa uberaca biasa Icar lucifer
-Drew Reverse Pentagram on printed picture of Muhammad. Dropped 3 drops my own blood on it
-Said this while burning the picture
”Hekaten ja Luciferin nimeen minĂ€ kutsun teitĂ€, sieluni siskot ja veljet, vÀÀryydellĂ€ surmatut. Nouskaa ylös haudoistanne, metsistĂ€, soista ja jĂ€rvistĂ€. TĂ€llĂ€ uhrilla avaan teille portin alisesta. Nouskaa ja ottakaa kostonne.”
-Took three coin in my hand and held it near the flame, channelled energy into them
”Hekate, anna nĂ€ille kolikoille voima avata manalan portit”
-Found three different crossroads in a nearby park and left one coin on each while saying ”Hekate, avaa manalan portit”. Knocked on the ground with my staff three times at each crossroad.
-Looked over a frozen lake and saw an army of dead witches, sorcerers and other misfits standing behind me in a vision.

11 Likes

8 Likes