Join E.A. And The Golden Dawn In April

@Brutus: It seems some of them shit in their ‘fancy hats’.

i would not have been there from the start on the count of me live on the other side of the world but it still realy pisses my off to the core. if i was in the area i still would have been there even after this bullshit just to show them fuck them. this could have been a major mark in the history of magick… this was truly a long needed gathering and now they had to go and act like a bunch of christians.

“Magick ALL” my ass! Unfortunately, some ‘true colors’ were shown…

People eh? I couldn’t believe some of the BS I read around this, I followed a link last week to find out more about what else was going on at the Festival, and read it unfolding with this sort of horrified fascination…

If I ever find myself feeling mellow towards the mindset and the fear-filled group-think inherant in RHP groups, reminding myself of this will do the trick! lol

I hope you’ll share with us if you reschedule the Star Gate rit, I’ve been reading a lot and can only say a big “hell yeah” to that one.

And this is new to everyone WHY?! I mean it was to be expected; I’m surprised that folks really put any stock into it going down like this outcomes wasn’t extremely probable.

Dang, too bad about that stuff, well look forward to seeing what happens with the stargate ritual when it does take place whenever that is.

I’m on the yogic path. Wonder what they’d do to me.

Those guys are a buncha butthurt little punks, I’d kick their asses magically or physically if it came to it.

They sound like they need to be eaten.

Can I do the honors?

#MORESOULS

-Sev

SCANDAL: E.A. Koetting At Magickall 2014