Job magic coincidences

So for the past few years, I’ve noticed an interesting trend. Usually when I need to get a job, I’ll be successful in getting one in September specifically. It usually doesn’t matter what I do in the year, except back in 2018 when I absolutely had to get something earlier in the year and managed to get two jobs between february and march through some magic and a good application of what is termed glamour.

I’m just curious if you guys have noticed anything similar with your employment magic as well, or if you think there might be some reason why it happens in this month specifically.

Orr I suppose if you have noticed other coincidences such as certain months being more conducive to certain magical workings and stuff like that. I’m a capricorn btw, January if that affects it at all.

1 Like

Most corporations pay taxes per quarter and then forecast a budget. Rarely does a person get hired in winter. It really coincides with moon phases and seasons .
So yes, there is at this point an elemental current coinciding with a job. If you worshipped and mad a ritual in may with a laborer costume, you could by sympathetic magic get a summer labor job.

2 Likes

Add to this use of Shemhamphoresh Angels or Goetia demons, and jobs are yours for the taking if you do it right.
Or spells or magical songs.

2 Likes

Apply during waxing and full moons, start in a new moon and plan and develop skills during waning cycle.

2 Likes

1 Like