Jinn question

Yeah but he’s still gonna make fun of Lucy like forever !

Ah damn yeah my bad :rofl:

nah, they might have beef but i doubt he spends his time mocking Luce

1 Like

Well turns out we’re both wrong !

1 Like

rofl

Have you considered writing a book on Jinns? Atm there are only three Practical Jinn Magic and smokeless fire… and the 3rd one is how to get a Jinn into a vessel to help you.
I would love to learn more on how to work with them.

1 Like

Im kinda still reading about them… been having alot of experiences with them as well ever since i was only 6

1 Like
2 Likes

This Jinns have my interest now.

2 Likes

That is not true there are more than 3 books lol

2 Likes

Can you suggest more titles? I am looking to learn more.

1 Like

As you wish.

I will pm you some titels

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me more about asmodeus

you can better use the search function or open a new post to attract ¨eyes¨ to that question

2 Likes

Why do u want to work with asmodeus?

1 Like

In my opinion, the quoted statements above are ALL true, in different angles.

OK This is just my opinion. You met some tribes/types/races of djinns, the other met other tribes/types/races of djinns, and then you started forming the idea “Oh, what I saw is the universal fact!”, and then you forgot that…
-There are countless amounts of unrecorded beings
-Existing djinns can evolve and gain new abilities
-With some incidents, beings can be mutated
-Djinn deities/kings can create new djinns, and with their powers, they can create new tribes/races that are different than the existing tribes/races
-Non-djinn deities/kings can create something similar, by using djinns’ energy.
-Multiple deities/djinns/demons create a new race together, and that race has the signatures of djinns as well as other races mixed together.
-Deities can alter djinn-like servitors (or non-djinn-like servitors) to evolve into a new type of beings
-etc. the possibilities are endless, in my opinion

And in my opinion, what you saw is true, but that is true only to the tribes you’ve seen/met. I don’t think nothing can be taken as the universal fact, unless you have met EVERY SINGLE djinn, and have been to EVERY SINGLE city in the universe. Unfortunately, newborn beings and newborn cities are born everyday.

And with the same reason, I disagree with this.

This reply is based on my theory/opinion, and it may be wrong, and I’m open to learn more, please correct me if I’m wrong.

As I’m interested in djinns, I really hope this thread will continue with the more polite approach. I’d like to hear more experiences from your guys.

2 Likes

I did… but nobody helped me and i didnt get any answers to my question tbh. I wanted to know about his personality and what does he do etc

I dont want to work with him… i just kinda see him as family

1 Like

But if u know anything about him u can always pm me

1 Like

Yup dear

1 Like