Jinn Magick

Hi Rosebell,

Good evening. I am not sure if my rituals worked. The day after I performed my rituals, I noticed things move around, but other than that, I have not really performed any rituals. So, I think they worked a little bit, but not sure if it actually worked or not. The ritual I performed was to weaken resistance someone had for me, this person blocked me on cell phone and on snapchat, but still friends with me on facebook. After I performed the ritual, a few weeks later I uploaded a picture of mine and the person liked it, but no direct communication between us. So, I will let you decide if you’d consider that as a success or not. I hope my response helped, but in either case, the results will be different for different people based on their individual energy levels, so don’t let other’s opinion deter you.

1 Like

Hi @Rosebell

On Saturday in the evening she sent me a message on facebook. :slight_smile:, so I would believe that the ritual is a success.

4 Likes

Thank you! I saw my ex out the other day eating alone and he looked miserable and has gained weight haha, I definitely think hes being tormented by his thoughts but what happens happens :slight_smile:

reading thru this i got mixed signals…
doing ritual on the wrong day is or is not prefered?
i want to do a saturday ritual but the only room i have available to prevent being disturbed by roommates has windows, so it’s not good during the day when the sun is up (even if i use curtains)
i also work nights, most nights except saturdays when i work early mornings, and need to be at work before the sun comes up… and lastly my roommate is a night owl so generally doesnt go to sleep til a few hours before the sun comes up. so really i have no time or privacy to do anything on saturdays

The Jinn… are ancient… dark, light, relative… irrelevant… “Evil”… doesn’t truly exist in true context of life…

i just bought Djinn Rulers Sorcery book. with the ritual i must look (not per se gaze) at the Sigil of Sallos, when i feel a contact i should ask Sallos to bring a specific Djinn Ruler, state my request.

i was wondering two things.

1. can i replace Sallos with Malzaz Hyroth, would that more benefical?

So instead of using the Sigil of Sallos, i chant the name of Malzaz Hyroth until i feel a connection. I have not come across a sigil of Malzaz Hyroth
otherwise i should use a sigil of Malzaz Hyroth

1. If i use a universal circle would that increase the possibility to connect with Sallos / Malzaz Hyroth and with a Djinn rule?

i know that the U.C is for evocations but this ritual dont require a evocation.emphasized text

The person you are replying to is no longer on this forum.

Why are you so obsessed with replacing every spirit in a ritual with Malzaz Hyroth?

Until you become proficient in the ritual as it is written, don’t substitute anything.

2 Likes

i asked it again, because it keeps coming forward in my mind.
in this paticular ritual, it make sense to ask Malzaz Hyroth in stead of Sollas.
there are thousand of cases where people dont got results, while others got results.
So not everybody will be proficient at that rite.
i dont know if the author knows of Malzaz Hyroth. maybe otherwise he replaced him.

btw do you know how to train/increase emotional alchemy/emotional transmutation?
if you got links or books please let me know Tx

Very doubtful. The spirit was found through blind evocation by EA Koetting. He was unknown until he came forward when EA was looking for a spirit willing to help.

You should know that there are many forms of ritual that use other spirits as intermediary so you don’t have to keep trying to replace them with Malzaz Hyroth.

For example, before calling any of the demons in the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, you contact Lucifer first, and ask him to connect you to the demon you want. The archangel Raziel can also be used to connect you to any other spirit (he can actually connect you to any spirit, not just angels).

In the system discussed in the book you bought, Sallos is used to fulfil that function.

Practice is the only way I know of.

3 Likes

i saw a video about King Paimon, the person said that King Paimon is a Jinn King.
if that is true i think he He is Djinn King Maimun Abba Nuch.

1. In your opinion does it more sense to replace Paimon with Sallos ?
    Because in the rite we ask Sallos to connect us to the Djinn Kings.
    But since Paimon could be a Djinn King him self, It makes more sense to ask him instead.
    I ordered a Pendant of Sallos sigil and King Paimon sigil and a Ring of the sigil King Paimon,
  2. can i where them all the time or just when i do a rite?
  3. If i put on the ring do i get more of a connection with King Paimon ?

@rahnoren you mean inexpensive valuable book , not cheap. =o)

1 Like

Use the system the way the author instructs you to. Stop trying to change everything before you even use the system.

Any time.

Not unless you consecrate it first.

3 Likes

ok ok i will stop asking that question, i just feel Sallos is not the right place in the rite,

You are brand new to magick, but you keep jumping around looking to change things before you even try the system as the author intended.

The rule of thumb with magical systems is to at least become proficient in the ritual as it is written, before you change anything because you do not know yet how the system is set up to work, and you might just short circuit it.

2 Likes

yeah that true first establish base line… But i listened to what you said to other persons about dont take a way the opening and core rite of DoM

My apologies for wasting your and my time with asking the same question in different ways. you was clear the first time. the knowledge that you share when you decide to response is a gift and i should retreat it with respect as such.

1 Like

No worries, I help where I can.

My main advice to you is to actually practice the rituals as written in the books that you are buying before seeking to combine elements of different systems. Get results first, before trying to mix and match bits and pieces.

Practical experience will help you understand how everything fits together, and once you understand that, you can begin to tweak things to your liking.

1 Like

i have a Lucifer ring to consecrate it, can i first chant the incantation of all magickal powers nine times,
Drop blood on it and say Alash tal Ashtu? i read in the topic of abralime money squares, that you rarely or never use blood in your rites. but since the U.C. needs blood to consecrate it i thought maybe that way i can consecrate it. But my intuition says i must invocated Lucifer some how in the ring, but i dont want to bind Lucifer by force. i dont know if i invocated Lucifer in the ring that Lucifer gets bounds.

i know you should use the search function, i now reading your topic of consecrate the U.C. from 2013

The easiest way to consecrate the ring would be to simply summon Lucifer and ask him to impart his energy to it.

Open his seal, call him, and ask him. You can leave the ring on his open seal to soak in his energies for a few hours.

1 Like

open sigil plus, imagine the result and emotional transmutation ? the normal stuff right ?

how long does the ring stay open? should i repeat it every 3 weeks?

i believe it was the Belial gateway topic form @Lady_Eva you said that it could be dangerous to leave a sigil open, max 3, how does it work for rings and pendants ? i can not burn them