Jesus Christ

What is wrong with you people? There’s nothing I enjoy more than a meal of cold, boiled Jesus. As every altar boy’s wet dream - Old Numb Nuts - once stated that ‘you can judge a tree by its fruits’, therefore 2000 years of Jesus should be more than enough for any healthy stomach. And remember that ‘the lord is my shepherd’ and like all good shepherds he’ll eventually lead you to the slaughterhouse because that’s what shepherds do.

‘Suffer the little children’. My word they do!

Al.

2 Likes

It breaks down to Immanuel. Both the real Christ who is Yeshua Ben Yusef and the spirit known to man as the Antichrist are the same.
The confusion of Christ in the Constantinian tribute to Christ within the pulpit and the pew is actually not even close to the Antichrist themselves, the Antichrist is Immanuel returned in divine consciousness seated in man that is only fed by absolute truth, the message of the messianic tradition has been shrouded in secrecy and obscured from plain view of mankind thus forcing this absolute truth to become occult.

Don’t pray. Go do a ritual with Jesus Christ. You’ll learn more from it. Praying is invoking though. You just have to realize Jesus Christ wants an offering just like any other spirit. Not much is free.

1 Like

Which Jesus, white or black?

Here’s a experience I had with him where he explained himself to be a solar ascended master. I suppose you could use solar chants and stuff like this to align yourself to his energies.

You could always use something like …

" Jesus Master Of Light, Hear My call
Jesus He Who Ascended The Heights
Of The Sun, To Become The Sun.
O’Jesus Hear My Call, See My Signs
And Do Not Forsake Me, Come.

Healer and Saviour, I invoke thee
Jesus Come, Jesus Come
The Rebel and The Protector
I invoke thee, Jesus Come

May flights of angels, surround me
As you descend upon, come Jesus
Come from the heart of sun
Come from the palace of the masters
Enter my heart, enter my mind,
Enter my body, enter my soul
I invoke thee, I invoke thee
Fill my being with your presence
Fill my soul with your light
Plague my weakness with the fire of the sun
I invoke thee, I invoke thee".

That should suffice, light some incense which are attributed to the sun too.

3 Likes

Yehusua was black brother truth be told the first primordial being on this earth was black ,if you dont belive me do your research

1 Like

When I was doing my 7 day devotion to Lucifer, Jesus picture came to my mind so bright. I was confused. I don’t know if Jesus is saying I’m a hypocrite or Lucifer is Jesus. Every time I try to talk to Lucifer in my mind it was Jesus face will always appear in my mind. So I strongly believe LUCIFER aid JESUS in my own eyes.

1 Like

You’re going to have a hard time getting advice from these forums if you are a christ follower or work with jesus. I consider myself a LHP occultist, but nothing specific beyond that. You should try practicing scrying, its really easy, it just takes time. If you get a book calling “Summoning spirits, by konstantinos” You can use a sigil of Jesus, or whatever his actual name is, and talk to him specifically. It might take time, but how many people can say they talked to jesus before?

yes Yeshua have to study magic with demons magician of lhp
this is my personal idea of my distant ancestor.

If that works for you, then stick with it. It’s not that Jesus as an entity is the true power/reality but it’s about the nature of your individual consciousness or self-concept. For some, temporarily “looking up” to another illusion works: well let it work then.

He saved us from us, actually. He did this by the only way, sacrificing himself. IF he hadn’t done it we would end up dammed like the rest. If we were tested in Eden, we failed when we were tested on his command, only to fail the test.

If he, as the pinnacle of all things, writes a rule that we are to die, he can only break his own rules by killing or sacrificing himself or part of himself, his only son.

It was the only time he was powerless, why dya think he was tempted int he desert at his most low point, he could have been saved int he physical world, but we would have all died in spirit for his selfish short term gain. He knew this, God knew this, it was the one test that couldn’t be failed or we are to be condemned forever.

Thankfully, it went our way, so we can site here talking sh*t, despite the endless mocking before, during and after death.

I told this kids there was petrol around and not to play with all the matches I’d given them. And being all-knowing I knew they were going to fail. I sacrificed myself, sort of because two thirds of me was still in existence. In the end I didn’t sacrifice my life, just three days; like a long weekend.

OK. Do it on the dark side of the Moon. Don’t tell anyone and everyone would be saved.

Anyway, it’s great to see that you’ve been saved by the blood of the lamb. And after Old Numb-Nuts, Judas was the most important figure in xtian scripture, yet almost everyone hates him. You want to get into a shit-fight about the standing of women in all of the xtian canon? Under the three Abrahamic religions women are dirty, second rate and morally stained - that’s without going into all of the debased and debasing details.

Anyway, you have fun!

Al…

1 Like