Jesus Christ

It would make sense if Lucifer was actually Jesus. Trippy to think about.

6 Likes

Also when I pray to my Jesus I pray to Yeshua ibn Yusef. Joseph was aware of Marys sin but accepted it as gods plan. The image we know as Jesus is not how he looked, the long haired fair skinned handsome fellow is none other than Constantine who converted to christianity on his death bed.

4 Likes

While the question I impose may have the answer found elsewhere in the forums, I cannot locate them.
So as far as the enns, and the incantations here, where could one find a phonetic spelling of these to help with the pronunciation?

1 Like
5 Likes

Excellent, Thank you

Since the OP apparently abandoned this thread after he posted it, I’m back in this discussion. The Yashua I used to commune with and still have a love for is not the Jesus of the Bible, which is what I think you’re trying to say. He seems to be a master magician, using both black and white magick. I also believe that was a mask of Lucifer. Both have been called morning star, for example.

7 Likes

This would be normal for that time period. Also remember people didnt live even half has long as we do now.

Virgin at that time also meant a woman who had never bore children not one who had never had sex.

1 Like

Jesus can be viewed from a lot of different angles.
In Gnostic Christianity, he is likened to a serpent. He was created by the ultimate mother Goddess, Sophia, from a part of her self, and sent to Earth to help undo some of the damage done by the usurper Demiurge, Yalda-boath (Yahweh).
That puts the entire Holly Bibble in a whole different light.

Islam recognizes Jesus as a prophet but just one in a line of prophets of God.

Personally, I think that Jesus and his various adventures are metaphorical allegories. Some are related to the politics of the times. Some are in relation to people, akin to Aesop’s Fables.
You must bear in mind that the bible is the biggest game of Telephone ever. It has been rewritten and re-translated so many times over that the current English versions are just a garbled mess of interpretive prose, with the vast majority of the original meaning lost to time.

8 Likes

I think I recall @ashtkerr having some information on this, I won’t try to second guess it though, if he’s on he’ll see this. :+1:

5 Likes

There ain’t nothing better than cold, boiled Jesus. I could read me about that mealy mouthed bastard all day long. Using his own test that “you can judge a tree by its fruits” two thousand years of Jesus should be enough for any healthy stomach! Don’t get me started!

For two millennia old Numb-Nuts has slumbered; oblivious to the tears, prayers and sacrifices of orphans and widows. His washed-in-the-blood-of-the-lamb followers have committed so many heinously viscous crimes that it sickens the very sun!

I get off on watching the flogging scene from Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ. I’d have destroyed his virgin balls – then asked for forgiveness. Kenneth Copeland preaches that Christ was bum fucked. Sure hope he’s right.

Jesus on the cross says, ‘John. John. I can see your house from up here!’ And I’m not sick enough to believe in a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save humanity from himself. It’s just too fucked up!

Al.

1 Like

Jesus Christ! It’s Jason Bourne!
Sorry, my mind has been corrupted by the internets…

1 Like

hi there, checking in on you… :slight_smile:
I feel like I should make videos or something to share more… surely came across a lot, experientially that may be a blast to everyone… :slight_smile: also when it comes to personal application.

1 Like

you are completely correct about this, the experience of him versus what is said about him
or even his views on reality/personal godhood vary completely from what is being said in the bible…;
I would say one of the best sources on personal godhood based on direct experience, with a wholesome, high degree quality of information, framing the Cosmic fundaments and christ consciousness together, from the direct experience of it in daily life are very well explained in Life and teachings of the masters of the far east. It could be a Universal bible (or other word you’d love to use like Universal guide) :slight_smile: Because it explains where cosmic things come down to, combining applied examples, science, and how one can apply that science for oneself - the fundements of all psychology/reality altogether - it would be my top recommendation for any human being on this planet - making the understanding of any other science/or reality as a whole, easier.

And I’d be glad to add my personal experiences with it, that are in congruence with the book that is purely about direct experience and totally devoid of any speculative sciences… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey man thanks for sharing, that’s a cool story/experience… :wink: super valuable :slight_smile: !

i think Jesus and the Christ it’s two separate entity
if he was in lhp he would have contacted the christ
l’entity or spirit possessed jesus in own body
entity make the job he had to do and left jesus after cruxifiction
jesus the men survive after i think.
im in no religion i consider jesus as druid and magician
he make ascension and become a god
for me is that :wink:

2 Likes

Jesus is the perfect example of why I try to disregard names in my practice. There are a zillion beings who will answer to Lucifer, and two zillion who will answer to Jesus. I think they all answer to Lord.

Jesus is used as the face of religious dominance, and he is also the martyr of spiritual rebellion. Jesus is seen as the ultimate judge, and the limitless redeemer. I could go on and about the opposite forms of Jesus and cite the literal wars between those who claim to follow him.

There is such a thing as a loving and helpful lightworker who enjoys healing and teaching people just because he’s such a swell guy. Call him Pizzaface, Flying Spaghetti Monster’s super nice cousin if you like.

HistoricalJesus

Same here ! I wish I was in a family of witches with deep roots In to magic. I am the first one in my blood line to practice magic I believe, no one to guide but my self with the help of internet and books. My parents wants me to be a slave to this JC.
I am angry that I didn’t do this in my early teens. I wish I was able to astral project by now and evoke and invoke the ancient ones

1 Like

I had to screen shot This. I will look on this quote from Lord Azazel as often as possible for motivation.

One thing about Christianity is this business of converting everyone to it and banning other Gods. At best, It’s super insensitive usually much worse. Down right rude and obnoxious.

2 Likes